Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Stop with the black magic nonsense.

Everything is good. CVs are trying to build layers of misunderstandings. the wedding has been dragging for days. fine. but please NO black magic. 

Dadi has already indicated that everything they have belongs to Yug even though Iravati behaves like it is hers. A power struggle between these two is where the fun is especially with so many characters - dadi, yug's sister, mother, mother-in-law, brother, and of course bhabhi maa and her sis...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the CVs are banking on the dayaan type sub-theme for TRPs and a twist to the typical love-hate relationship story. It does not appeal to me but I guess it might to others. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Everything is good. CVs are trying to build layers of misunderstandings. the wedding has been dragging for days. fine. but please NO black magic. 

Dadi has already indicated that everything they have belongs to Yug even though Iravati behaves like it is hers. A power struggle between these two is where the fun is especially with so many characters - dadi, yug's sister, mother, mother-in-law, brother, and of course bhabhi maa and her sis...

Agreed. Please don't let this enjoyable serial become about witchcraft/occult.

I've still not understood why they all live together. Although for plot reasons it is an advantage to have everyone under one roof. 

Jnndsd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

They heard you ๐Ÿ˜‚!! (We should give you our list of the other no nonsense๐Ÿ˜…) or they have been too busy wiping and reapplying sindoor past week ๐Ÿง to do much ๐Ÿ‘ป
Hope they discontinue the black magic track completely ๐Ÿคž