Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Discussion Thread 33 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Yaar yeh kya...forum main mahaul itna garam kyun hain πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Chill maaro beheno πŸ’ kuch nahi hoga...just a couple of things I'd like to point out:

1. Agar sach me Malhar marr chuka hota toh pakka woh diya wala drama nahi karte...itv bahus do this only when the MLs will return for sure in the show  -- Malhar will come back for sure

2. If Shera was just a cameo character and not Malhar, then they would not have kept him in the storyline with ither characters...meaning if Shera was not Malhar then he would not have bonded with Moksh, Anu, Goda nor would he have trouble Kaka and Avni 

3. This Mrs. Doubtfire track will for sure have a scene where Moksh will be shown to know Shera's true identity...I think Moksh ran away from home and Shera found him...uss waqt he might have seen him as Malhar...gut feeling hain ki Moksh now will know that Shera is Malhar..

4. Anusar fans need not worry cuz if you see tomorrow's episode you ll know that kaka is just trying to hit 2 birds with 1 stone... He is winning Avni's trust while pushing Anupriya to stand up for herself..

Yes all the tracks are interlinked and confusing and cvs are really dragging it but I think track will end soon and it will wipe the slate clean for the upcoming track...

Atleast wait till the 7 days challenge ends and then take a call...again it's just my opinion 😊

Originally posted by arsh_7

Bas yahi baaki tha 

Minnie, your assumption was right πŸ˜†

And of course Malhar/ Shera looks like a complete different person so noone will be able to recognise him  

Lol πŸ˜‚ his ig story gave me this khurafati idea 😜

Cvs are totally hatke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kya bolu main inka 😹

Noor my dear..as you correctly said the forum means more than the show πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’– totally agree with you on this...

We'll be here and you also be active...that is ofcourse after you are done with your exams πŸ’•

Originally posted by rekha_crm

Mai kahan jaungi.. 

Do din se kaam jyada hai. 

Kal raat ka epi aaj dekha.. Baapre Kallu ka Bhashan sab sunke dimaag ghoom gaya.. 

Poor Sehban.. Uske efforts ko aise ye CVs kharab kar rahe hain with poor storyline

Sehban's character has been continuously changed on the show this season...from Malhar to Shera to now Mrs.Doubtfire... cvs are trying to salvage what's left of this track...but hopefully they'll do it quicker...

But honestly Sehban's versatility is unparalleled di....he is so seemless in all the characters that are thrown at him...he is amazing πŸ’•

Originally posted by Kalma18

Chill maaro beheno πŸ’ kuch nahi hoga...just a couple of things I'd like to point out:

1. Agar sach me Malhar marr chuka hota toh pakka woh diya wala drama nahi karte...itv bahus do this only when the MLs will return for sure in the show  -- Malhar will come back for sure

2. If Shera was just a cameo character and not Malhar, then they would not have kept him in the storyline with ither characters...meaning if Shera was not Malhar then he would not have bonded with Moksh, Anu, Goda nor would he have trouble Kaka and Avni 

3. This Mrs. Doubtfire track will for sure have a scene where Moksh will be shown to know Shera's true identity...I think Moksh ran away from home and Shera found him...uss waqt he might have seen him as Malhar...gut feeling hain ki Moksh now will know that Shera is Malhar..

4. Anusar fans need not worry cuz if you see tomorrow's episode you ll know that kaka is just trying to hit 2 birds with 1 stone... He is winning Avni's trust while pushing Anupriya to stand up for herself..

Yes all the tracks are interlinked and confusing and cvs are really dragging it but I think track will end soon and it will wipe the slate clean for the upcoming track...

Atleast wait till the 7 days challenge ends and then take a call...again it's just my opinion 😊

I'm cool only.. Just got tired of hearing big Big bhashans.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know what you mean and I also ferl that Moksh will be the one to find first it's Shera. He'll be quiet about it and happy too. 

Chachi 420 will spoil Avni's plans too and help AnuYani without them knowing her identity. 

Bas one thing.. I wish its revealed to Moksh and audience that he's Malhar and Shera both... That would make it worth watching. 

Sehban's character has been continuously changed on the show this season...from Malhar to Shera to now Mrs.Doubtfire... cvs are trying to salvage what's left of this track...but hopefully they'll do it quicker...

But honestly Sehban's versatility is unparalleled di....he is so seemless in all the characters that are thrown at him...he is amazing πŸ’•

@bold..absolutely agree with you. He's doing a wonderful job whatever is given to him. 

I agree but the thing is that a lot of people are frustrated with the way the show is progressing and we've been waiting so long for a proper KalMa and AnuSar relationship progression.

It was a new and fresh concept but now it's just a typical ITV drama.

I hope everything gets sorted soon.

Originally posted by rekha_crm

I'm cool only.. Just got tired of hearing big Big bhashans.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know what you mean and I also ferl that Moksh will be the one to find first it's Shera. He'll be quiet about it and happy too. 

Chachi 420 will spoil Avni's plans too and help AnuYani without them knowing her identity. 

Bas one thing.. I wish its revealed to Moksh and audience that he's Malhar and Shera both... That would make it worth watching. 

Heheh di you are always as cool as a cucumber πŸ’•

Yes bada bada bashan is when I FF 😜 too much for me to handle tbh...main sirf overall gist dekhthi hoon and important points dekhthi hoon πŸ˜‚

Yes Cvs really really need to do something about revealing sooner....sooner the better...the frustration is building up already...

Show can't run without the lead couples together...they need to imprint this in their brains 😜😜 these cvs are alienating the audience who are left also 😁😁

I saw Reem's interview on insta...looks like there will be a major shift in the storyline soon...she mentioned that they are shooting non-stop for the show...let's see where this goes..

Day 2 done...5 more days to go..πŸ‘»

Originally posted by arsh_7

I agree but the thing is that a lot of people are frustrated with the way the show is progressing and we've been waiting so long for a proper KalMa and AnuSar relationship progression.

It was a new and fresh concept but now it's just a typical ITV drama.

I hope everything gets sorted soon.

It will and by next week I feel...just a hunch

TRP is 1.2

Salil sir postedπŸ‘πŸΌ

Show is out_of top 20 consecutively for 9 weeks