Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

BJP does believe that Kangana is the image they want to project.One word from the command ,she would have stopped.She is being encouraged.

It is working for them I guess.They have been so right about feeling the pulse of their supporters..

Once you start,it doesn't pay to step back,for new upstarts.They lose followers as quickly as they gather.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

We all know who the real fool is.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: you2

BJP does believe that Kangana is the image they want to project.One word from the command ,she would have stopped.She is being encouraged.

It is working for them I guess.They have been so right about feeling the pulse of their supporters..

Once you start,it doesn't pay to step back,for new upstarts.They lose followers as quickly as they gather.

She needs to work for the money to buy properties for her siblings

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-buys-property-worth-rs-4-cr-for-her-siblings-and-cousins-says-happiness-multiplies-when-shared-101612252594194.html

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kangana (in her head): If I call Rihaana a fool, Rihaana Sharma jaayegi😆

She should honestly just shut up now. It's crystal clear what she is trying to do, be a BJP spokesperson, and she isn't even good at her job