Daily discussion thread

Posted: 3 years ago

I'm starting a daily discussion thread because I need to vent.

What the hell is going on???? How could the police conclude that she's the murderer with such certainty just because she was there and holding the knife?

Who wouldn't remove the knife at a time like that? And what the hell is all this about property. Who asked Jeetu to speak even?

This is too stupid, I can't. Families fight ALL THE TIME and they dont escalate to murder. So what are they jumping to conclusions for?

I'm so annoyed. And who took those photos? Didnt they ask that person? I know they want to execute a storyline but if you're going to do this do it properly.

Edited by Campfire - 3 years ago

This track is quite stupid...or should I say another stupid track..because it makes no sense. Sarab was able to get assault charges dropped in Serbia ...he and meher did a whole lot of planning and acting...but here nothing is being done so far..Sarabs lawyers couldn’t even get meher bail.. well they want a separation track ..so now they’ve made Sarab weak and helpless..he’s a powerful man with lots of contacts yet he can’t seem to help his wife...and the police are here now..where were they when manav was murdered by Kulwant. Lol...the police in this show work according to the writers needs...when the writers want meher and Sarab to suffer the police are there in full force,.when other characters do their evil deeds police are nowhere to be found 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

This track is quite stupid...or should I say another stupid track..because it makes no sense. Sarab was able to get assault charges dropped in Serbia ...he and meher did a whole lot of planning and acting...but here nothing is being done so far..Sarabs lawyers couldn’t even get meher bail.. well they want a separation track ..so now they’ve made Sarab weak and helpless..he’s a powerful man with lots of contacts yet he can’t seem to help his wife...and the police are here now..where were they when manav was murdered by Kulwant. Lol...the police in this show work according to the writers needs...when the writers want meher and Sarab to suffer the police are there in full force,.when other characters do their evil deeds police are nowhere to be found 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

It's very very stupid. Everyone has just suddenly believed that she's capable of murder and Sarabjeets lawyers are good for nothing and she just ended up in jail so suddenly. Kulwant has done so many things and hasn't faced any real punishment and now Meher is being jailed for something she didn't even do.

Yes the track is really stupid, they are just rushing the storyline so they can do the leap of 5 years.

Thanks for making a place for us viewers to vent.

I am disgusted with how easily Meher's family turned against her. Kulwant, who has done so much and no one was allowed to ever speak a word against her tyranny in her household. Jagga and Bittu who were also involved in the murder. Amrita I guess I can give her a pass only because it was her husband and it's mainly sadma and brainwashing speaking. However those other 3, I don't even know how these people could believe their daughter/sister could kill someone. 0 trust, it's disgusting. Kulwant was so slappable today, when she didn't let Meher come forward to see her own BROTHER. Just think with logic, miss Kulwant Kaur, why would she come to see someone she wanted dead? Logic to mar jata hai Kulwant ke house main. I hope Kulwant gets punishment for what she did to Manav too then, because it is still attempted murder. I am glad Sarab is sticking with her. And as for Yuvi, what the heck? Are they really gonna let a 6 or 7 year old say things like "I'm going to kill your family Param" and etc? Someone should have disclipined him right there and then because for one they didn't even know if anything was confirmed and they allowed him to continuously say such things, even at the funeral. I'm sure if Param said this, Yuvi would probably throw him to the floor. This episode just threw me off. Didn't have time to watch 24 Hours Before TV episode today but just today's was too much for well-being.

I agree, motive is over property, Meher is more richer than her whole family combine. When the truth comes out after the leap, I hope Meher doesn't forgive her mother or her family. Disgusting behaviour. It is predictable that Yuvi will become a bitter angry boy, probably picks on Param/Karan at school ect.. Kulwant is a POS, she has done so much misdeed, hypocrite. Hope Mehers cuts ties with her snake of family.

Originally posted by azaanabbas

Thanks for making a place for us viewers to vent.

I am disgusted with how easily Meher's family turned against her. Kulwant, who has done so much and no one was allowed to ever speak a word against her tyranny in her household. Jagga and Bittu who were also involved in the murder. Amrita I guess I can give her a pass only because it was her husband and it's mainly sadma and brainwashing speaking. However those other 3, I don't even know how these people could believe their daughter/sister could kill someone. 0 trust, it's disgusting. Kulwant was so slappable today, when she didn't let Meher come forward to see her own BROTHER. Just think with logic, miss Kulwant Kaur, why would she come to see someone she wanted dead? Logic to mar jata hai Kulwant ke house main. I hope Kulwant gets punishment for what she did to Manav too then, because it is still attempted murder. I am glad Sarab is sticking with her. And as for Yuvi, what the heck? Are they really gonna let a 6 or 7 year old say things like "I'm going to kill your family Param" and etc? Someone should have disclipined him right there and then because for one they didn't even know if anything was confirmed and they allowed him to continuously say such things, even at the funeral. I'm sure if Param said this, Yuvi would probably throw him to the floor. This episode just threw me off. Didn't have time to watch 24 Hours Before TV episode today but just today's was too much for well-being.

You're welcome! This thread was too dead. They are all absolute idiots. The nerve of Kulwant to be like 'I backstabbed you for your own good'. UM???? What?

Jagga and Bittu are idiots but I'm not surprised, all they want is that derelict property. Hopefully they now know how Manav would have felt. I'm dissapointed in Amrita as well tbh. Meher has gone out of her way to help Amrita and go against Kulwant for her MULTIPLE times, and she believes Meher could kill her husband? Who is also her brother?

It's sad that Harleen who used to hate her supports her more than her family. Yuvi is so extra, doesn't Amrita care when he says things like he's going to commit murder.

Kulwants scheme to kill Meher's entire family is just ridiculous too. When she was like 'I'm going to wait until her sentence is over then kill them all' I was just like ...doesn't she have a life sentence?While Kulwant is walking free. SMH.

Originally posted by mumihp

I agree, motive is over property, Meher is more richer than her whole family combine. When the truth comes out after the leap, I hope Meher doesn't forgive her mother or her family. Disgusting behaviour. It is predictable that Yuvi will become a bitter angry boy, probably picks on Param/Karan at school ect.. Kulwant is a POS, she has done so much misdeed, hypocrite. Hope Mehers cuts ties with her snake of family.

Honestly the property thing is so stupid, idk why Jeetu felt the need to get involved. And Bittu and Rana are just projecting their wishes of the property onto her. I think they could have got someone to kill Jagga on their behalf. Yuvi is really irritating me and his behaviour is honestly unrealistic for his age. 

Meher will go running into their arms again eventually. She forgave them for everything with Manav and now they're doing this. 😡

Originally posted by Campfire

It's very very stupid. Everyone has just suddenly believed that she's capable of murder and Sarabjeets lawyers are good for nothing and she just ended up in jail so suddenly. Kulwant has done so many things and hasn't faced any real punishment and now Meher is being jailed for something she didn't even do.

Sarab ...a strong man is just shown crying..and it’s like so ridiculous...court cases take months...here meher was sentenced within like one or two days,..she had on the same dress..it’s utter nonsense..these writers who wrote the Serbia track are writing this nonsense.. Sarab is powerful and it’s shown that he’s done nothing to help meher. and now meher is living alone with her daughter and Karan is living with outsiders. If she had planned to never return to Sarab and the boys she could have sent Karan to live with his own father manav ..meher told Sarab to tell the boys that’s she’s dead..so she broke up her relationship with Sarab and the boys so Instantly...nothing is logical in this track at all.. it’s really rubbish what these writers are writing ..and it’s not Just choti sardhani..all the top shows of colors ...barrister babu and Shakti have gone down hill..and trps have dropped majorly..all due to ridiculous tracks and stupid writing..🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

Sarab ...a strong man is just shown crying..and it’s like so ridiculous...court cases take months...here meher was sentenced within like one or two days,..she had on the same dress..it’s utter nonsense..these writers who wrote the Serbia track are writing this nonsense.. Sarab is powerful and it’s shown that he’s done nothing to help meher. and now meher is living alone with her daughter and Karan is living with outsiders. If she had planned to never return to Sarab and the boys she could have sent Karan to live with his own father manav ..meher told Sarab to tell the boys that’s she’s dead..so she broke up her relationship with Sarab and the boys so Instantly...nothing is logical in this track at all.. it’s really rubbish what these writers are writing ..and it’s not Just choti sardhani..all the top shows of colors ...barrister babu and Shakti have gone down hill..and trps have dropped majorly..all due to ridiculous tracks and stupid writing..🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't see anything wrong with Sarabjeet crying, anyone would cry in this situation. But yes I'm annoyed by Meher cutting contact completely. They could have worked something out.

Also Harleen is still a total ***** and treating Karan badly. Ugh.