Happy Birthday Kalyani!!!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

It's time for a celebration🥳

Our dear friend Kalyani(dotsfan) celebrates her birthday today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALYANI🥳

Happy Birthday GIF Animation on Behance

Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages - 365greetings.com | Happy birthday  status, Happy birthday sms, Happy birthday quotes for friends

Here's your cake-

❤️ Roses Happy Birthday Cake For Kalyani

Si Jin and Dae Young rushing to your bday party like-

Funny moment of Yoo Shi Jin and Seo Dae Young in Descendants of the Sun  Episode 10 on Make a GIF

The ladies are ready😉

Official thread of Kim Ji-won <3 - Actors & Actresses - OneHallyuDescendants Of The Sun GIF - DescendantsOfTheSun Korean KoreanDrama -  Discover & Share GIFs

Time to party-

Party GIF - Party Minions Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs | Minion dance,  Minion gif, Funny minion picturesCanticos World GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Time for pet-puja😆

Pizza Inn's All-Day Buffet Features a Whopping 40 Items - Pizza InnSpicy Chickpea Veggie Burgers (Vegan, Gluten-Free)

Dahi Puri Chaat with Sev and Batata - Step by Step Photo RecipeSamosa recipe | How to make samosa - Swasthi's Recipes

Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta - with VIDEO - Budget Bytes

Time for drinks-

Fruit Drinks, Monin Fruit Drinks, फ्रूट ड्रिंक्स in Kandivali East, Mumbai  , Shrih Group | ID: 12627881197

Mooh mitha karlo

Indian Sweets, Pack Size: 1 kg, Rs 700 /kilogram The Gift Company | ID:  16977317755

Homemade Chocolates at Rs 499/kilogram | Home Made Chocolate, होममेड चॉकलेट  - Crafted Chocolates, Mumbai | ID: 19704753791

Here's Captain Si Jin wishing you luck for future-

Descendants of the Sun - Episode 8 (a gifapalooza)

Wishing you a very happy bday once again❤️

KEEP CALM AND WISH KALYANI HAPPY WALA BUDDAY - Keep Calm and Posters  Generator, Maker For Free - KeepCalmAndPosters.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wish you a happy birthday dear!🤗

Great food pic selection Lavy! Muh pe paani aa gaya😉

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Happy belated Birthday Dear🥳

Lavy, the DOTS gif Amazing thread.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

@Bucky @Razia

Thank you ji❤️

Waise Kalyani ne kaha tha ki I shouldn't forget her bday but looks like she herself forgot it🤣

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

It's time for a celebration🥳

Our dear friend Kalyani(dotsfan) celebrates her birthday today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALYANI🥳

Happy Birthday GIF Animation on Behance

Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages - 365greetings.com | Happy birthday  status, Happy birthday sms, Happy birthday quotes for friends

Here's your cake-

❤️ Roses Happy Birthday Cake For Kalyani

Si Jin and Dae Young rushing to your bday party like-

Funny moment of Yoo Shi Jin and Seo Dae Young in Descendants of the Sun  Episode 10 on Make a GIF

The ladies are ready😉

Official thread of Kim Ji-won <3 - Actors & Actresses - OneHallyuDescendants Of The Sun GIF - DescendantsOfTheSun Korean KoreanDrama -  Discover & Share GIFs

Time to party-

Party GIF - Party Minions Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs | Minion dance,  Minion gif, Funny minion picturesCanticos World GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Time for pet-puja😆

Pizza Inn's All-Day Buffet Features a Whopping 40 Items - Pizza InnSpicy Chickpea Veggie Burgers (Vegan, Gluten-Free)

Dahi Puri Chaat with Sev and Batata - Step by Step Photo RecipeSamosa recipe | How to make samosa - Swasthi's Recipes

Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta - with VIDEO - Budget Bytes

Time for drinks-

Fruit Drinks, Monin Fruit Drinks, फ्रूट ड्रिंक्स in Kandivali East, Mumbai  , Shrih Group | ID: 12627881197

Mooh mitha karlo

Indian Sweets, Pack Size: 1 kg, Rs 700 /kilogram The Gift Company | ID:  16977317755

Homemade Chocolates at Rs 499/kilogram | Home Made Chocolate, होममेड चॉकलेट  - Crafted Chocolates, Mumbai | ID: 19704753791

Here's Captain Si Jin wishing you luck for future-

Descendants of the Sun - Episode 8 (a gifapalooza)

Wishing you a very happy bday once again❤️

KEEP CALM AND WISH KALYANI HAPPY WALA BUDDAY - Keep Calm and Posters  Generator, Maker For Free - KeepCalmAndPosters.com

OMG!!!!! Thank you  soooooo much for this beautiful thread lavy😘😘😘 I have been so busy this week thats why I haven't visited the forum. Thank you so much for this specially for DOTS gifs😍😍.so sweet of you.Thank you so much  for showering me in love on my birthday. I am so appreciative of you.It makes me feel so much gratitude.You all made my big day so special.

Edited by dotsfan - 3 years ago
dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Happy belated Birthday Dear🥳

Lavy, the DOTS gif Amazing thread.

Thank you  soo much. Lots of love🥰

dotsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

@Bucky @Razia

Thank you ji❤️

Waise Kalyani ne kaha tha ki I shouldn't forget her bday but looks like she herself forgot it🤣

You know what....my mother was reminding me  on sunday that my birthday is on Friday. I have actually no clue about my birthday because of office work . I am very bad with remembering birthdays. Be it mine or anyone else's. 😅thanks for not forgetting dear. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: dotsfan

OMG!!!!! Thank you  soooooo much for this beautiful thread lavy😘😘😘 I have been so busy this week thats why I haven't visited the forum. Thank you so much for this specially for DOTS gifs😍😍.so sweet of you.Thank you so much  for showering me in love on my birthday. I am so appreciative of you.It makes me feel so much gratitude.You all made my big day so special.

Glad you liked it❤️

The pleasure's all mine🤗

Hope you had a great birthday!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: dotsfan

You know what....my mother was reminding me  on sunday that my birthday is on Friday. I have actually no clue about my birthday because of office work . I am very bad with remembering birthdays. Be it mine or anyone else's. 😅thanks for not forgetting dear. 

I am the opposite😆 I never forget birthdays😆