Story 9 Months Ki

Heartbroken Sarangdhar! 29th Jan

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

What an emotional episode! Absolutely loved it. Alia tries to make him understand how she is different from him in every aspects of life. She just goes on and on. She thanks him for the baby and handed  a cheque  to him. She tells him to write a book  and publish it. She will help  him to  become  a writer. She asks him to forget about the baby. He could not respond to her.  He was so  much heartbroken. Felt  bad for him. He goes to cafe. Calls his mother  and cries. Kavya comes to console him.  Alia thinks that  Sarangdhar is very much hurt because of her words. She  feels  very sad.

Edited by vyoman - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True.  It was really sad to see sarang  crying.  Both are correct in their place. She dont want to lose the baby. He wants to take care of it. Circumstances are not proper.  

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It was quite an emotional episode. Aliya convinced nicely and firmly the bitter truth and for saarang 's reaction ..no words.

I really liked Saarang confronting Alia at the baby's shop in a previous episode.

vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

True.  It was really sad to see sarang  crying.  Both are correct in their place. She dont want to lose the baby. He wants to take care of it. Circumstances are not proper.  

Relatively  it is  easy for Alia to take  care of the  baby because  she is already achieved so much in her life. But for  Sarangdhar proving his worth as a father is a monumental  task. He has to start from the scratch. He has to  prove a lot. Alia is way ahead of him. That is  where the problem  lies. 

vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

It was quite an emotional episode. Aliya convinced nicely and firmly the bitter truth and for saarang 's reaction ..no words.

I really liked Saarang confronting Alia at the baby's shop in a previous episode.

Yes, whatever Alia said to him was  so true. Confrontation scene was good though she compared him to Veer which I didn't  like. But in her situation  it was natural to speak  like that. 

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Yes, whatever Alia said to him was  so true. Confrontation scene was good though she compared him to Veer which I didn't  like. But in her situation  it was natural to speak  like that. 

Comparing Saarang to Veer was too bad when he is actually the opposite of him.