why br2 has less trp ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

it's not only VFX br the story is the same old of ekta, it gives the feel of just watching the repeat of kasam, same track similar dialogues 🥱 ... n there is no proper continuity too, how did vardhan choudary came to exist, that groom killed by br wasn't that rich vardhan choudary.... there is no head or tail overall ... 

lately, this Kalindi too is very irritating, y should Angad marry paridhi, it makes no sense, cliche sacrifice drama ðŸ˜µ n Angad agreeing to marry paridhi only to make uma jealous n confess her love is even more cliche🥱...and Kalindi herself seems to have totally forgotten her real name n acccepted she is uma...

looks like the creatives themselves are too disinterested in this show 😴

I watched season 1 for 3 times !

This season has problems:

- execution pace and continuity (looks like toggling between scenes and is too fast)

- FL (may be not given enough screen space to pick up) 

- so ott  love story for minti  

(they should have shown it gradual feeling/friendship  from starting.... as side track)

- name change at wrong time, they should have changed her name from childhood...  than it makes sense...

I wonder - why no one outsider (her friends at wedding etc)  calls kalindi by her name... her aunt may warned people in house... how about outsider she knows from childhood...?

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago

Show is not good editing

Bad special effects 

I like Pearl V Puri from Naagin but not liking actress

Show is not interesting at this point...kuch bhi story

Why Kalindi Dad didnt came out after Brahmarakshsh got killed first time--give atleast 5% logical story😆

As usual always why all  Heroines are super super stupid...😆

Originally posted by maha15

Show is not interesting at this point...kuch bhi story

Why Kalindi Dad didnt came out after Brahmarakshsh got killed first time--give atleast 5% logical story😆

As usual always why all  Heroines are super super stupid...😆

Bakwas show... had high hopes for season 2.

I was waiting for long....

- auditing - execution  - story telling.............is zero............. worst 

- story flow is toooooooooo fast ............. bakwas

- no relatable back story ....... zero     (except angad family)....

- no proper build up story kalindi side... at all........ I mean whatever they showed is bakwas

- emotional fool/dumb... FL   (liked Raina in season 1)

- FL looks so naïve and destined to kill BR (NOT that kaali ma/ durga kind....)   !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by A4Anjie

Bakwas show... had high hopes for season 2.

I was waiting for long....

- auditing - execution  - story telling.............is zero............. worst 

- story flow is toooooooooo fast ............. bakwas

- no relatable back story ....... zero     (except angad family)....

- no proper build up story kalindi side... at all........ I mean whatever they showed is bakwas

- emotional fool/dumb... FL   (liked Raina in season 1)

- FL looks so naïve and destined to kill BR (NOT that kaali ma/ durga kind....)   !!!!!!!!!

I am loving the show a lot because of all the characters, especially Angad and Kalindi. Pearl’s acting is just amazing and he is the one carrying this show for most part.  But, you are absolutely right about how the story has been written, executed and directed. This show would have done so so well if there was a better writer and director 😡😡 It makes me so mad because it would have been a hit show. It still has so much potential because now we are seeing that Kalindi has been given more dialogues. I think it was much needed that now she shows her love towards Angad and not him running behind her all the time. I also wish they would have shown an emotional scene between Shakiji and Kalindi because this is the girl he always wanted in his house as his daughter in law. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 

We should troll @ektarkapoor and let her know that she needs to change the writers/director because the show has a lot of potential if executed properly.