Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Frustration Thread - Page 44

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by annapooranim98

Vansh vs ridz debate is frustrating.

When he took revenge,few said that ridz deserves it and vansh is also in pain.Now ridz is not in pain??

When ridz is confronting him about her parents. What's wrong in that??It means that she still does not trust kabir.Reading comments saying ridz to commit suicide or someone pouring hot oil on her are extreme.😟

Joined forum since it was a healthy platform for discussion but even here ,the same thing happensπŸ˜₯

What happened? This track is quite well written. Both perspectives are clear & loud. How can people take side. At least in this track both side's story is showing so beautifully we can't help but to feel for them. Though I don't know the raaz still I feel for vansh.

Oops sorry this is frustration thread.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SexyPotato

What happened? This track is quite well written. Both perspectives are clear & loud. How can people take side. At least in this track both side's story is showing so beautifully we can't help but to feel for them. Though I don't know the raaz still I feel for vansh.

haayeee itni positive baatein and for this show?????πŸ˜†

Ye track hi aisa haiπŸ˜‰

As you said ,both the perspectives are shown and I love this track but just few comments in forum are so extreme that I had to write this.

Originally posted by Muskie

haayeee itni positive baatein and for this show?????πŸ˜†

Ye track hi aisa haiπŸ˜‰

Simple I'm liking the track.πŸ˜† Baki meri nam e kharab ho gaya.πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by annapooranim98

Vansh vs ridz debate is frustrating.

When he took revenge,few said that ridz deserves it and vansh is also in pain.Now ridz is not in pain??

When ridz is confronting him about her parents. What's wrong in that??It means that she still does not trust kabir.Reading comments saying ridz to commit suicide or someone pouring hot oil on her are extreme.😟

Joined forum since it was a healthy platform for discussion but even here ,the same thing happensπŸ˜₯

Yeah. πŸ˜†

Vansh revenge le toh Riddhima galat.

Riddhima revenge le tab bhi Riddhima hi galat.

Vansh wants to find out about his mom...he is right.

But when Riddhima wants the same...she is wrong.

On a serious note, this is perhaps the most balanced track. For the first time, I sympathize with both Vansh and Riddhima entirely.

Edited by amritat - 3 years ago

So true...

I dont know yet if Vansh is culprit or not...Even if he is, I completely feel for him. πŸ˜­

This time banda sach mein bahut patience se sab kuch handle kar raha hain. He is so mature now...

Dunno why people are hell bent on bashing Riddhima.

I'm loving the track, it has never been so balanced and the growth in both the characters specially Vansh's has been tremendous. 

Originally posted by amritat

So true...

I dont know yet if Vansh is culprit or not...Even if he is, I completely feel for him. πŸ˜­

This time banda sach mein bahut patience se sab kuch handle kar raha hain. He is so mature now...

I really don't have problem they could show him the culprit. I want to watch their struggle, I want to see acceptance. Though I don't know the raaz still I could feel for him. Even I'm understating riddhima's dilemma.

Originally posted by amritat

Yeah. πŸ˜†

Vansh revenge le toh Riddhima galat.

Riddhima revenge le tab bhi Riddhima hi galat.

Vansh wants to find out about his mom...he is right.

But when Riddhima wants the same...she is wrong.

On a serious note, this is perhaps the most balanced track. For the first time, I sympathize with both Vansh and Riddhima entirely.

vansh k revenge k time I stopped watching and ab to yaha itna accha wu mil jate hai I don't watch...πŸ˜†mujhe vansh ko dekh intense michmichi hoti hai ajkal....aur iska 50% reason vansh k harkate hai to baki 50% hai ye forum and har jaga viewers ka ye ajeeb partiality towards vansh k vo jo kare sab right...poor baby vansh and Riddhima hamesha wrong,...uski jo life barbaad ho rakhi hai family k naam pe har roz kuch na kuch sehti hai vo kuch nehi...vansh to bas free ka drama karta hai aisa feel ati hai ajkal mujhe...try karu to bhi us character pe sympathy nehi ati...not since this revenge and ahana thing happened...

ab dekho na ye current track pretty balanced right...both side ki pov dikh rahi...riddhima directly confronted vansh...vansh is not blaming Riddhima for wanting to know truth even if he is hiding it...good right...but ye jab latest wali wu pe hot oil wali baat dikhi I was like ye banda phirse drama kar raha hai...har bar emotional blackmail...vansh k pains dikhta hai to ajkal eyes roll karne ka man hota hai...aur upar se log jab ab bhi only Riddima ko blindly blame kie hi jate hai itna irritate hoti hu kya batau...

its so bad I tell u ek bhi accha dekhne layak show nehi bacha tv pe...

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Dunno why people are hell bent on bashing Riddhima.

I'm loving the track, it has never been so balanced and the growth in both the characters specially Vansh's has been tremendous. 

Yes. Vansh is  now.

He is not behaving like a lovesick fool. His games are still on...planning second marriage to distract Riddhima...keeping an eye on her...lying to her (not blaming him). 

But at the same time, he is mature and patient. He understands where Riddhima is coming from bcoz both are orphans...and is being patient with her.

Tremendous character growth. πŸ‘

Even if he did kill her parents, my sympathies would be with him. 

As for Riddhima, her impulsiveness is still there. 

But this time, she is more careful than before. All evidence and everyone's behaviour are going against Vansh, so her conclusions are not entirely off the mark.

But unlike Vansh who didnt give a chance to Riddhima to explain herself in revenge track...Riddhima is giving him a chance. 

She is also guilty that if Vansh turns out to innocent, what kind of a nasty wife would she prove herself to be?