Is Arnab Goswami on the run?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Really? Someone fill me in. I keep seeing “Arnab 500 page WhatsApp chat leaked.” But nothing so far to actually say what was so controversial in the chats? Was there one thing in particular? Or just stuff that we already knew like how close he is to politicians? Which I don’t even know why is surprising given most news corporations tend to be either left or right wing (across the world, not unique to India) and will even donate to party funds.

Originally posted by sev.puri

Really? Someone fill me in. I keep seeing “Arnab 500 page WhatsApp chat leaked.” But nothing so far to actually say what was so controversial in the chats? Was there one thing in particular? Or just stuff that we already knew like how close he is to politicians? Which I don’t even know why is surprising given most news corporations tend to be either left or right wing (across the world, not unique to India) and will even donate to party funds.

According to chats Arnab knew about Pulwama attack three days before it happened . Such big attack on the Indian army , intelligence agencies failed but a journalist knew about it ? If he knew means BJP also knew so why didn’t they stop it ? It’s because BJP was behind the attacks . Pulwama attack then surgical strikes were done to win the elections . 

that’s why no media questioned the govt and intelligence failure that time . 
It is a big big breaking news & a serious crime against India but no media is covering it because everyone was together in it so now they will cover for this together. 

farmers, comedians , real journalists are getting arrested for no reason while real enemies of the country are roaming free . 

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

According to chats Arnab knew about Pulwama attack three days before it happened . Such big attack on the Indian army , intelligence agencies failed but a journalist knew about it ? If he knew means BJP also knew so why didn’t they stop it ? It’s because BJP was behind the attacks . Pulwama attack then surgical strikes were done to win the elections . 

that’s why no media questioned the govt and intelligence failure that time . 
It is a big big breaking news & a serious crime against India but no media is covering it because everyone was together in it so now they will cover for this together. 

farmers, comedians , real journalists are getting arrested for no reason while real enemies of the country are roaming free . 

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Given it’s clearly so controversial, is there a link that states exactly what was said with regards to Pulwama attacks? (Ideally not the 500 page chat) Cos no offence, India knowing about Pulwama feels like a bit of a wild conspiracy theory to me. Unless you were actually referring to Balakot?

I just feel like if the above is true, you’re alluding to India intentionally letting their people die. Sure, you can argue the government has news outlets “in their pocket” but I kinda struggle believing this is the case with international media outlets and can’t help but wonder why they wouldn’t have picked this up?

Almost every Indian was waiting for an “eye for an eye” response post Pulwama and expecting something big, I’m still failing to see what is so controversial.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Given it’s clearly so controversial, is there a link that states exactly what was said with regards to Pulwama attacks? (Ideally not the 500 page chat) Cos no offence, India knowing about Pulwama feels like a bit of a wild conspiracy theory to me. Unless you were actually referring to Balakot?

I just feel like if the above is true, you’re alluding to India intentionally letting their people die. Sure, you can argue the government has news outlets “in their pocket” but I kinda struggle believing this is the case with international media outlets and can’t help but wonder why they wouldn’t have picked this up?

Almost every Indian was waiting for an “eye for an eye” response post Pulwama and expecting something big, I’m still failing to see what is so controversial.

check the trends on twitter . You will find the chat there. AntiNationalBJPArnab is trending . 

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

check the trends on twitter . You will find the chat there. AntiNationalBJPArnab is trending . 

😆This toh trends every other day, chats or no chats. Sounds like very little substance to me. The question is - in a court of law, would any of this actually hold up? Is there truly anything incriminating on there? And from what little i’ve seen so far, the answer seems to be no.

Correction: in the chat, Arnab says something like — something big would happen 3 days before surgical strike. And it would be good for PM. He will win all the poles. 

So leftists say — he knew about surgical strike before it happened.

And right wingers say — he was just guessing like we all were. After Pulwama everyone was anticipating that Modi would not let it go and would give an answer for the attack. 

2 theories. You can pick whichever suits you. Or you can just seat on the side n enjoy like m doing. 😁

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Correction: in the chat, Arnab says something like — something big would happen 3 days before surgical strike. And it would be good for PM. He will win all the poles. 

So leftists say — he knew about surgical strike before it happened.

And right wingers say — he was just guessing like we all were. After Pulwama everyone was anticipating that Modi would not let it go and would give an answer for the attack. 

2 theories. You can pick whichever suits you. Or you can just seat on the side n enjoy like m doing. 😁

Thanks NM. I must admit, after it gained so much traction, the end product feels like a bit of a damp squid. Much ado about nothing.