Robin is bhramrakhsas 😱

Posted: 3 years ago

Must say, since vardhan choudary track is over the show has really got interesting 🌟

but Kalindi sometimes is still irritating πŸ˜–...due to her being emotional fool Madan was dead😞... still hope he wasn't dead n comes back somehow...

now feeling bad for Robin too, if he is dead..poor minty...

I think he was killed when he went missing in the jungle...

or may be br has upgraded his version and now has got the powers to possess anyone without killing 😎

I am really really hoping that Robin is not dead because he is a very important part of the Mehra family and for Angad/Minty. He is also a very important character liked by all the viewers. 

Originally posted by Mita1214

I am really really hoping that Robin is not dead because he is a very important part of the Mehra family and for Angad/Minty. He is also a very important character liked by all the viewers. 

yep...I think br has got the powers to possess anyone without killing...

or may be the story will go like br killing everyone one by one and finally Angad too may get killed, only kalindi may survive...

Originally posted by Mita1214

Only thing I was watching for bromance of angad-robin,      I loved them together... felt like real brothers... .............

I wish he is not dead - they should show some of the side characters going one by one... like pari & her sisters....... other uncle -aunts, servants, friends - neighbours,  etc, should not take off important characters unless show is ending.... 

should not take good people ---- BR should take people from the families he has enemy with.... or wrongdoers ....... 

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago

Yes after Vardaan the show is taking unexpected turns and this was unpredictable that Robin will turn out to be Brahmarakshas. But yes for minty it's so heartbreaking to know that Robin is dead. There are less chances that he was possessed alive. A new character will likely to enter so maybe another track to start.

Originally posted by Minid

Yes after Vardaan the show is taking unexpected turns and this was unpredictable that Robin will turn out to be Brahmarakshas. But yes for minty it's so heartbreaking to know that Robin is dead. There are less chances that he was possessed alive. A new character will likely to enter so maybe another track to start.

they can also pair minty to sid πŸ˜‰ poor one lost both mom n dad, so may be he will reform now, see the true colours of paridhi n fall in love with minty....leenesh mattoo sure deserves a parallel lead kinda role πŸ’Ÿ

but Ek usually has this cliche track of sisters marrying brothers 

Originally posted by -JaZ-

yep...I think br has got the powers to possess anyone without killing...

or may be the story will go like br killing everyone one by one and finally Angad too may get killed, only kalindi may survive...

Oh god no!! I hope they don't kill Angad, that would be the saddest ending ever!

Originally posted by A4Anjie

Only thing I was watching for bromance of angad-robin,      I loved them together... felt like real brothers... .............

I wish he is not dead - they should show some of the side characters going one by one... like pari & her sisters....... other uncle -aunts, servants, friends - neighbours,  etc, should not take off important characters unless show is ending.... 

should not take good people ---- BR should take people from the families he has enemy with.... or wrongdoers ....... 

Agree with you! I like the pace at which the story is moving though, it's not too fast. It's a very nice show, I hope they continue to execute it properly so that it doesn't end so soon. Do you think it will end soon?

I am in love with this show, especially Angad and Kalindi's character, they both look so good together. Pearl's acting is just marvelous! I hope they show's story develops well and it continues for a long time. 

I hope the TRP does well too.

Originally posted by -JaZ-

but Kalindi sometimes is still irritating πŸ˜–...due to her being emotional fool Madan was dead😞... still hope he wasn't dead n comes back somehow...

I am feeling bad for Madan. That poor guy died for nothing. And Angad and Kalindi are behaving as if nothing has happened at all. I wish Madan does come back. He was an interesting character. And personally I liked his and Kalindi's camaraderie more than Angad and Kalindi. With Madan and Kalindi, there is a very natural chemistry. Also his knowledge in BR seemed good. How will Angad and Kalindi tackle BR without his guidance? They really don't seem to know much about BR or his ways.