•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone 

How Are you I hope you all must be fine guyssmiley9smiley9

So far I am welcomed and spend my most good and free time and ofcourse love to share more things too you about Me I had recently got Covid too believe its was very sad and shocking to me But Thank God Now I am fine though Jan is always my fav month well their many reasons but main is its my Birthday monthsmiley40

Hehe so I am excited but Want you guys to be invited on my Birthday especial post dont have experience of it soo Suggest me nowsmiley36 Sorry I really dont know how people celebrate their birthday in IF And honestly I want too smiley42 because Its my fav place now and also my first Celebration of this year too its coming Friday Soo come and join me smiley9smiley40smiley9 

Wish you a very happy birthday dear!🥳

Looks like I missed this apologies!

Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by Justin - Find & Share on GIPHY

Wishing you a phenomenal birthday - Happy Birthday Wisher

Guys thank you soo much for lovely wishes Please No apologies but I was really unfortunate to not celebrate my birthday this year in real too because day before I lost someone who was and is very close related to me  😞

[QUOTE=Pranushka_723]

Looks like I missed this apologies!

Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by Justin - Find & Share on GIPHY

Wishing you a phenomenal birthday - Happy Birthday Wisher

[/QUOTE No apologies and thank you soo much I am soo feeling blessed being here your wishes is my life hope which was literally stop no one wished me because I didnt told anyone how could I tell people my birthday when I am myself in funeral of my close one.

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 3 years ago

Originally posted by duavidhiFAN

Guys thank you soo much for lovely wishes Please No apologies but I was really unfortunate to not celebrate my birthday this year in real too because day before I lost someone who was and is very close related to me  😞

Can resonate with you on a deeper level😞 Sending you loads of positivity and strength. Take care!

Originally posted by Bucky

Can resonate with you on a deeper level😞 Sending you loads of positivity and strength. Take care!

❤️thank you sooo much as I said before I am always fortunate to be here and get healed already 😊