Please help me to find Arshi completed FF

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

In this story Arnav lives with his younger sister and daughter. Actually the daughter is his niece, his dead brother's daughter. His babi cheats his brother and left them. Because of her he hates women. Kushi works for Arnav and slept with Arnav for her dad's treatment. Arnav repents for this and try to avoid her. Kushi became friends with Anjali and bonds with his daughter. His babi comes back and asks him to marry her otherwise she will file for her daughter's custody. Kushi helps him. I don't remember the title or author. I looked all the completed FFs list and could not find. Please help me to find this FF. 

I think it is one night stand 2 by appy

Originally posted by kalai83

I think it is one night stand 2 by appy

It's a similar one but not one night stand 2. I recently read that one too.  In one night stand Kushi spend night for her fiancĂ©e not for father . 

Hey this is 'steamy night' by nakshtra on myduniya(my most fav)..but now disappeared from the site..you can search on archive sites.

Originally posted by Monika545

Hey this is 'steamy night' by nakshtra on myduniya(my most fav)..but now disappeared from the site..you can search on archive sites.

Thank you for your reply . I could not find it though when I google it. I don't know how to check archive sites.

Originally posted by Monika545

Finally I found the story and the link. However I was able to open the first page of the story only. Do you know how it works and how to open the other page links? 

https://web.archive.org/web/20150606015255/http://hinditvadda.in/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=51445