Here is the much awaited good news!

Posted: 3 years ago

Here is the much-awaited good news friends.

Our GM Shruti has given permission to conduct the Banner Contest.❤️ 

Now we have to put good efforts to make this contest successful. 😊 

Please come all the Mere Sai viewers to the forum to express their precious views on this matter.  

Expecting your opinion friends.

Mads  🤗

So much happy that our show will finally get a banner in IF since it ( Mere Sai ) went on air in Sept 2017 in Sony Tv. 😃

Who will create the thread for BC here citing the rules, layout of BC, etc?

Also, my suggestion include both Young Sai ( Abeer Soofi ) and Older Sai ( Tushar Dalvi ) and few other main characters in Banner like Bayaza Bai, Appa Kote Patil, Kulkarni Sarkar, Keshav Kulkarni, Tatya Patil, Mhalsapati Ji.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Mads  🤗

So much happy that our show will finally get a banner in IF since it ( Mere Sai ) went on air in Sept 2017 in Sony Tv. 😃

Who will create the thread for BC here citing the rules, layout of BC, etc?

Also, my suggestion include both Young Sai ( Abeer Soofi ) and Older Sai ( Tushar Dalvi ) and few other main characters in Banner like Bayaza Bai, Appa Kote Patil, Kulkarni Sarkar, Keshav Kulkarni, Tatya Patil, Mhalsapati Ji.

Your divine intentions succeeded this way now Swetha. 🤗 

I am planning to conduct the Banner contest, I will post the BC contest rules and other details. 😊

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions🤗, while defining the rules, I will put all these suggestions/ points there as you advised. 😊 

Will post the BC contest thread tonight or tomorrow. Then the activity will start I hope. 

Anyway, we have to ask the crowning queens of IF in Banner contests to participate here. 

Let us see the response. Your help needed Swetha in this entire process dear. It is a request from my side.🤗 

Sutapasima will prepare the tags for the BC thread. 

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Your divine intentions succeeded this way now Swetha. 🤗 

I am planning to conduct the Banner contest, I will post the BC contest rules and other details. 😊

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions🤗, while defining the rules, I will put all these suggestions/ points there as you advised. 😊 

Will post the BC contest thread tonight or tomorrow. Then the activity will start I hope. 

Anyway, we have to ask the crowning queens of IF in Banner contests to participate here. 

Let us see the response. Your help needed Swetha in this entire process dear. It is a request from my side.🤗 

Sutapasima will prepare the tags for the BC thread. 

Thanks Mads. 🤗

I'll do what ever I can in helping our show's BC become a success. This including bugging creative makers who make siggies / banners to participate in our show's BC.

Also, in Sony Liv App, Our show's name is "Mere Sai - Shraddha Aur Saburi" whereas in Sony Tv Montage, it shows just "Mere Sai" in our Tv sets when our show starts to air. 

So, what title are you going to ask people to keep in the Banner? 

Main Characters in Mere Sai Show - I guess, the characters in Bold could be Mandatory in the Banner. Anyways, I leave the choice to you to keep what is mandatory and what is not mandatory.

Abeer Soofi as Sai Baba ( younger )

Tushar Dalvi as Sai Baba ( older )

Toral Rasputra / Kishori Godbole as Bayaza Bai

Hemant Thatte as Appa Kote Patil

Vaibhav Mangle as Kulkarni Sarkar 

Chirag Dave as Mhalsapati Ji

Priyanka Joshi Hait as Rukmini Kulkarni

Sharmila Rajaram Shinde as Chihu Tai (Kulkarni's younger sister)

Chandan Madan as Srikanth

Saurabh S Kaushik as Tatya Patil

Himanshu Rai as Keshav Kulkarni

Bhushan Dhupkar as Panta

Harpreet Singh Bindra as Anta

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago

Thanks Mads. 🤗

I'll do what ever I can in helping our show's BC become a success. This including bugging creative makers who make siggies / banners to participate in our show's BC.

Also, in Sony Liv App, Our show's name is "Mere Sai - Shraddha Aur Saburi" whereas in Sony Tv Montage, it shows just "Mere Sai" in our Tv sets when our show starts to air. 

So, what title are you going to ask people to keep in the Banner? 

Main Characters in Mere Sai Show - I guess, the characters in Bold could be Mandatory in the Banner. Anyways, I leave the choice to you to keep what is mandatory and what is not mandatory.

Abeer Soofi as Sai Baba ( younger )

Tushar Dalvi as Sai Baba ( older )

Toral Rasputra / Kishori Godbole as Bayaza Bai

Hemant Thatte as Appa Kote Patil

Vaibhav Mangle as Kulkarni Sarkar 

Chirag Dave as Mhalsapati Ji

Priyanka Joshi Hait as Rukmini Kulkarni

Sharmila Rajaram Shinde as Chihu Tai (Kulkarni's younger sister)

Chandan Madan as Srikanth

Saurabh S Kaushik as Tatya Patil

Himanshu Rai as Keshav Kulkarni

Bhushan Dhupkar as Panta

Harpreet Singh Bindra as Anta

Thank you Swetha for the detailed guidance. 🤗❤️🤗 

The Forum name is --Mere Sai, so I think it is better to ask the people to give this title. 

Let us ask the Banner makers to add Shraddha  Aur Saburi to the Banner somewhere. Because it is the most important aspect in Sai's Sat Charitra.  What is your opinion?

Thanks a lot for the details of the main characters --real names and serial names. 

I need your guidance Swetha. Thanks a lot for this help. 🤗

I am really very happy to see some activity in this Forum after a long time. 👏

Thanks, Mads for taking the initiative to gift a banner to this forum. 

I will be there to help you in any way you want. 

Swetha Sai, love your friendly nature and devotion. 🤗

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Thank you Swetha for the detailed guidance. 🤗❤️🤗 

The Forum name is --Mere Sai, so I think it is better to ask the people to give this title. 

Let us ask the Banner makers to add Shraddha  Aur Saburi to the Banner somewhere. Because it is the most important aspect in Sai's Sat Charitra.  What is your opinion?

Thanks a lot for the details of the main characters --real names and serial names. 

I need your guidance Swetha. Thanks a lot for this help. 🤗

Your welcome, Mads. 🤗

Shraddha and Saburi - Sai Baba teaches us this via Sai SatCharitra becoz anything we ask Sai / God for help, it’s not given immediately by God. We need to have Faith and Patience that Hod will solve our problem soon. The pain or issue we face due to our problem we have to endure it as it’s a part of our Karma and if god wills, he’ll help us if our need is more. 

It would be nice to add ‘Shraddha and Saburi’ to the banner due to the importance, but my Q is will make our banner look weird if this tag is added in one end of banner? 🤔 I would leave the choice to you to decide as you are the Mod. 

Perhaps, you could ask all members and other Mods in Viewbie Forum if they want ‘Shraddha and Saburi’ to be added OR not? 

Your welcome, Mads. 🤗

Shraddha and Saburi - Sai Baba teaches us this via Sai SatCharitra becoz anything we ask Sai / God for help, it’s not given immediately by God. We need to have Faith and Patience that Hod will solve our problem soon. The pain or issue we face due to our problem we have to endure it as it’s a part of our Karma and if god wills, he’ll help us if our need is more. 

It would be nice to add ‘Shraddha and Saburi’ to the banner due to the importance, but my Q is will make our banner look weird if this tag is added in one end of banner? 🤔 I would leave the choice to you to decide as you are the Mod. 

Perhaps, you could ask all members and other Mods in Viewbie Forum if they want ‘Shraddha and Saburi’ to be added OR not? 

Swetha, please check this once. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4932978?pn=16#146513719 

I am very happy to see some activity in this Forum after a long time Mads and Swetha. 👏

Happy seeing Vimaa rallying here extending her support. 🤗

Originally posted by Avyakta

I am very happy to see some activity in this Forum after a long time Mads and Swetha. 👏

Happy seeing Vimaa rallying here extending her support. 🤗

We got beautiful Banners! Now it is members' duty to select the best one from those beautiful and divine banners. 😃