Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Frustration Thread - Page 43

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Haven't watched the episodes for a while now but 

Uggghhh, I don't even have the words to express my rage right now. Am so fcking done with this show and Riansh. Pata nahi kab yeh aadat chute gi.

Ha...reading your outburst...felt like you wrote everything I want to say....actually I am so tired up now regarding whole thing that I couldn't bring myself to comment now.

@bold-agree with you,done with this show but it is very addictive seriously a rehab is needed.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nephy

Ha...reading your outburst...felt like you wrote everything I want to say....actually I am so tired up now regarding whole thing that I couldn't bring myself to comment now.

@bold-agree with you,done with this show but it is very addictive seriously a rehab is needed.πŸ˜†

Agreed on the rehab!

Koi intervention karao humari. πŸ€ͺ🀣

Before starting I want to clear three things

I was Vansh fan Ridhima fan

I am riansh fan( nothing else is left in the show to watch other than these two)

Most important i started to watch it because of its story ,story of a different ITV ML FL and Their different love story where no Mahanta  

What I expected from initial episodes

Vansh knew everything it was he who made ridhbir plan successful because he was attracted or obsessed at first sight with ridhima he knew everything about her ,cliff fall was his plan Vihaan was a part of his plan on Christmas he wanted to teach ridhima a lesson but what CVS shown

Ridhima returned in alter she could elope with Kabir but kabir manipulatedher and she returned VR mension Jaal Baad ki Nazar ek Baar jo yaha is mension se as jata hai wo kabhi nahi jata SAB bekar 

From he saved by chance  no back up plan he started to take revenge and in revenge he gave everyone right to humiliate his wife 

He knew nothing about Anupriya he Overheard her self confession jitna unhone confess Kiya bande Ko itna hi pata aage kuchh nahi na hi aage pata karne ki koshish ki what she was doing with siya why she is confessing here nothing Kabir par trust wala part meine ignore hi kar diya 

He didn't stop his wife who was leaving suddenly by chance siya came and blurted the whole truth then he went to stop his wife nahi to wo jab tak ek ki saanse nahi Ruk jati overall till now all the intriguing diolouges were phuski even hardly two diolouges bhale hi right prove hue ho baki SAB bekar the 

I am not spreading a nigativity but CVS wants TRP other than leads what is in the show which can give TRP no connectivity, even hardly 10 episodes connect each other every times it feels watching different different shows with same leads 

Ridhima ka to life mei ya to jasusi karo ya kuchh nahi ek single thought nahi diya Bandi kisi family member Ko dekhakar ye reaction bhi nahi diya ki ye Wahi log hai jinhone humiliation ki limits cross kar di madam ki life ka ek hi Funda hai move on 

Isko likhne ka sirf ek hi reason hai loyal fans means leads fan us will watch how much we cry make fun still we will watch nahi dekhenge to TV on karke chhod denge but what about other viewers what they will watch na hi two weeks chalne wali shadiya na hi FL par hone wale sabhi atyachaar ka ml Ko pata chalna his par ml aur good persons of that family proud kare like during rid Kabir marriage she had poison but no one knew about it other than viewers  she was marrying Kabir for the sake of Ishani's unborn baby's safety no one knew Kabir made her beg eletroued her even Vansh Ko bhi aaj tak nahi pata Vansh before marriage every time teach Ishani and Aryan to respect ridhima now mute revenge chhodo after revenge how much we write positive things how much we spread positivity but it won't work till CVS won't wake up  leads and cast ( cast is marvelous but don't get what they deserve) are marvelous and doing their work more than perfection they deserve good position in TRP chart as they are giving their best but they are not getting  it is not us who are responsible for downfall of TRP 

Please CVS we really don't want to lose these two iconic couple but for it you have to wake up

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rachufan

Before starting I want to clear three things

I was Vansh fan Ridhima fan

I am riansh fan( nothing else is left in the show to watch other than these two)

Most important i started to watch it because of its story ,story of a different ITV ML FL and Their different love story where no Mahanta  

What I expected from initial episodes

Vansh knew everything it was he who made ridhbir plan successful because he was attracted or obsessed at first sight with ridhima he knew everything about her ,cliff fall was his plan Vihaan was a part of his plan on Christmas he wanted to teach ridhima a lesson but what CVS shown

Ridhima returned in alter she could elope with Kabir but kabir manipulatedher and she returned VR mension Jaal Baad ki Nazar ek Baar jo yaha is mension se as jata hai wo kabhi nahi jata SAB bekar 

From he saved by chance  no back up plan he started to take revenge and in revenge he gave everyone right to humiliate his wife 

He knew nothing about Anupriya he Overheard her self confession jitna unhone confess Kiya bande Ko itna hi pata aage kuchh nahi na hi aage pata karne ki koshish ki what she was doing with siya why she is confessing here nothing Kabir par trust wala part meine ignore hi kar diya 

He didn't stop his wife who was leaving suddenly by chance siya came and blurted the whole truth then he went to stop his wife nahi to wo jab tak ek ki saanse nahi Ruk jati overall till now all the intriguing diolouges were phuski even hardly two diolouges bhale hi right prove hue ho baki SAB bekar the 

I am not spreading a nigativity but CVS wants TRP other than leads what is in the show which can give TRP no connectivity, even hardly 10 episodes connect each other every times it feels watching different different shows with same leads 

Ridhima ka to life mei ya to jasusi karo ya kuchh nahi ek single thought nahi diya Bandi kisi family member Ko dekhakar ye reaction bhi nahi diya ki ye Wahi log hai jinhone humiliation ki limits cross kar di madam ki life ka ek hi Funda hai move on 

Isko likhne ka sirf ek hi reason hai loyal fans means leads fan us will watch how much we cry make fun still we will watch nahi dekhenge to TV on karke chhod denge but what about other viewers what they will watch na hi two weeks chalne wali shadiya na hi FL par hone wale sabhi atyachaar ka ml Ko pata chalna his par ml aur good persons of that family proud kare like during rid Kabir marriage she had poison but no one knew about it other than viewers  she was marrying Kabir for the sake of Ishani's unborn baby's safety no one knew Kabir made her beg eletroued her even Vansh Ko bhi aaj tak nahi pata Vansh before marriage every time teach Ishani and Aryan to respect ridhima now mute revenge chhodo after revenge how much we write positive things how much we spread positivity but it won't work till CVS won't wake up  leads and cast ( cast is marvelous but don't get what they deserve) are marvelous and doing their work more than perfection they deserve good position in TRP chart as they are giving their best but they are not getting  it is not us who are responsible for downfall of TRP 

Please CVS we really don't want to lose these two iconic couple but for it you have to wake up

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dear was waiting for your post,afterall our second home it is.πŸ˜†

You have mentioned all the points I have already made posts about at different places.

As you said I also thought like this that he knew that something is off with Riddhima since Cruise party like he knew that she is a spy but due to his obsession with like his continous noticing her in cruise(cvs forgot,how do I forgot) than he himself called her at VR mansion,Riddhima denied than he house arrest her,she was thinking to just work there not to live there and than he noticed ring mark now with being cautious of her being spy he also had doubt about her being in a relationship,he always eyed her ring bracelet with very interest and than not to forgot just to catch that person who is in her life he gifted her phone and beat him and after that she god damn resigned and leaving again it was he who announced their marriage and was well aware off her hate towards him,many says she herself came to back marry comeon he said during wedding also that he wants to catch her partner with this wedding but never said ki he is not going to marry her.

I always interpreted it as he knew she is a spy she is/was in a romantic relationship already but still married becoz he was obsessed with her and don't give a damn about her these 2 statuses and just want to catch the enemy behind her but cvs they completely destroyed his character sketch and that story line we fell in love with.

I am also depressed that how can they show he got survived by luck he has no idea about AP as well as no revenge from her as well as Kabir and even Aryan who sided with Kabir.

Why did they dumb down his character so much.

Than I always thought he is going to take revenge from her,will break her but never leave her that was his dialogues at different instances after all his revenge is dangerous becoz he loves her,Right but in whole in this revenge big question mark is on his love only,I was okay till he left her penniless at unknown place if he had to do this than he can atleast ensure her safety and than humiliated her took random chick to his room throwing her out of the house after behaving so badly in front of whole world and was in no mood to go back to take her if sia didn't push him,its like he took her back becoz she loves him too much no other way round.

Vansh ke character ko to kundi sotte mein daal ke chatni bna di uski.....

I don't care about anybody else in show becoz vansh is my reason to watch this serial,Started to watch a serial where a different kind of Male lead shown who has same standards for everybody for his family as well who is not some bhiggi billi in front of family but own them,order them yet protect them,rare very rare to be seen,who is shown into shady business still principled,who is dangerous still don't believe on kahi suni batein believes in concrete proofs and than will not leave that person.He was shown to be dominant,obsessive yet gentleman as in initial marriage days.All these contrasting qualities made him The VRS I fell in love with.But cvs they took everything out from his character and made him a very regular even more worse than regular Male lead.

Don't know if ever we will get him back....people say its itv it happens with time,qualities goes down but it is only 6 months just 170 episodes,quality don't go down in this much time,it can be managed very well till some 300 episodes,they can show his revenge for Ragini issue and in a better written and executed way without ruining his character,he many times played dangerous games with her sunny track,vihaan track,joker scenes,the extremity could be gone more deep but they can write something better and executed properly in the same lines but nahi unhone to pta nhi kya bna diya uska.

You are right we still keep hope watch on tv or leave tv open but wht about normal people if we feel disconnect they'll also feel,this random jumping will make them loose interest.

So I agreed with what you have written I also thought the same way,many thought the same way.πŸ™‚πŸ˜‚

@bold-bingo.πŸ‘

Originally posted by Nephy

Dear was waiting for your post,afterall our second home it is.πŸ˜†

You have mentioned all the points I have already made posts about at different places.

As you said I also thought like this that he knew that something is off with Riddhima since Cruise party like he knew that she is a spy but due to his obsession with like his continous noticing her in cruise(cvs forgot,how do I forgot) than he himself called her at VR mansion,Riddhima denied than he house arrest her,she was thinking to just work there not to live there and than he noticed ring mark now with being cautious of her being spy he also had doubt about her being in a relationship,he always eyed her ring bracelet with very interest and than not to forgot just to catch that person who is in her life he gifted her phone and beat him and after that she god damn resigned and leaving again it was he who announced their marriage and was well aware off her hate towards him,many says she herself came to back marry comeon he said during wedding also that he wants to catch her partner with this wedding but never said ki he is not going to marry her.

I always interpreted it as he knew she is a spy she is/was in a romantic relationship already but still married becoz he was obsessed with her and don't give a damn about her these 2 statuses and just want to catch the enemy behind her but cvs they completely destroyed his character sketch and that story line we fell in love with.

I am also depressed that how can they show he got survived by luck he has no idea about AP as well as no revenge from her as well as Kabir and even Aryan who sided with Kabir.

Why did they dumb down his character so much.

Than I always thought he is going to take revenge from her,will break her but never leave her that was his dialogues at different instances after all his revenge is dangerous becoz he loves her,Right but in whole in this revenge big question mark is on his love only,I was okay till he left her penniless at unknown place if he had to do this than he can atleast ensure her safety and than humiliated her took random chick to his room throwing her out of the house after behaving so badly in front of whole world and was in no mood to go back to take her if sia didn't push him,its like he took her back becoz she loves him too much no other way round.

Vansh ke character ko to kundi sotte mein daal ke chatni bna di uski.....

I don't care about anybody else in show becoz vansh is my reason to watch this serial,Started to watch a serial where a different kind of Male lead shown who has same standards for everybody for his family as well who is not some bhiggi billi in front of family but own them,order them yet protect them,rare very rare to be seen,who is shown into shady business still principled,who is dangerous still don't believe on kahi suni batein believes in concrete proofs and than will not leave that person.He was shown to be dominant,obsessive yet gentleman as in initial marriage days.All these contrasting qualities made him The VRS I fell in love with.But cvs they took everything out from his character and made him a very regular even more worse than regular Male lead.

Don't know if ever we will get him back....people say its itv it happens with time,qualities goes down but it is only 6 months just 170 episodes,quality don't go down in this much time,it can be managed very well till some 300 episodes,they can show his revenge for Ragini issue and in a better written and executed way without ruining his character,he many times played dangerous games with her sunny track,vihaan track,joker scenes,the extremity could be gone more deep but they can write something better and executed properly in the same lines but nahi unhone to pta nhi kya bna diya uska.

You are right we still keep hope watch on tv or leave tv open but wht about normal people if we feel disconnect they'll also feel,this random jumping will make them loose interest.

So I agreed with what you have written I also thought the same way,many thought the same way.πŸ™‚πŸ˜‚

@bold-bingo.πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘ bang on  we are not negative galitiya batana negativity nahi hota actual negativity false praise hota haiπŸ˜† we are IMMj 2 fans and wants it best in all way 

Originally posted by rachufan

πŸ‘πŸ‘ bang on  we are not negative galitiya batana negativity nahi hota actual negativity false praise hota haiπŸ˜† we are IMMj 2 fans and wants it best in all way 

Yeah,I agree we got this tag becoz we want that serial got its aura back.The reason of watching this serial is uniqueness and we want it to regain that uniqueness and yaar jab bhi in logo ne typical tv serial bnaya ise inki trp giri hai just in case of Copamma track and not well executed,poorly written and typical revenge drama.Vihaan track ke time trps firse up honi shuru ho gyi thi 1.5 ho gyi thi kyunki jo dekhte hai acha lag rha tha unhein aur promotion kiya hota to 1.6 or 1.7 ho jati agar ye sab dkhna hota humne to fir Gul ka koi show dkh lo ye typical anti heroes to commonly milte hai vahan.

Ye typical anti hero nhi dkhna tha isiliye to ye show dkhna shuru kiya tha....

Ab ahamji to obviously kaun dkhna chahega par mujhe sso jaise typical anti hero bhi nhi dkhne the par vahi ban ke choda inhone end mein

Dukh to ayega hi.

Thought to spread some 'medical gyaan' & not so medical gyaan.

Some sensitive serum is not available to some random people(chalo cinematic liberty). Strangling can cause death (not so alien concept). Just a mere hit on head can cause death(internal injury). A people can die if he or she confined to a small place if he or she has claustrophobia then it is sone pe suhaga. Anaesthesia, you can't give it to random people. Then some psychological facts forgiving is quite easy than forgetting. Memory can't erase things randomly(again always not true). Now it's not so medical facts, 100 of girls are getting harassed or being raped & brutally killed in a new city where they may be shifted for work or other purpose. Then 'standard' 'eq' is perceived differently by different people. 'Trust' & 'respect' need to be earned. In every relationship there is a middle ground (again not so alien concept). & yeah nastiness & attempt to murder  is not greater than some idiotic antics(universal perspective).

Ps Feel free to call anything 'negative', 'troll', 'feminist', 'chauvinist' anything.πŸ€—

Edited by SexyPotato - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SexyPotato

Some sensitive serum is not available to some random people(chalo cinematic liberty). Strangling can cause death (not so alien concept). Just a mere hit on head can cause death(internal injury). A people can die if he or she confined to a small place if he or she has claustrophobia then it is sone pe suhaga. Anaesthesia, you can't give it to random people. Then some psychological facts forgiving is quite easy than forgetting. Memory can't erase things randomly(again always not true). Now it's not so medical facts, 100 of girls are getting harassed or being raped & brutally killed in a new city where they may be shifted for work or other purpose. Then 'standard' 'eq' is perceived differently by different people. 'Trust' & 'respect' need to be earned. In every relationship there is a middle ground (again not so alien concept). & yeah nastiness & attempt to murder  is not greater than some idiotic antics(universal perspective).

Ps Feel free to call anything 'negative', 'troll', 'feminist', 'chauvinist' anything.πŸ€—

Kaha gayab hai aajkal aapπŸ€—

Originally posted by SexyPotato

πŸ˜†

Hi di...

Long time not seen...where have you been?

Vansh vs ridz debate is frustrating.

When he took revenge,few said that ridz deserves it and vansh is also in pain.Now ridz is not in pain??

When ridz is confronting him about her parents. What's wrong in that??It means that she still does not trust kabir.Reading comments saying ridz to commit suicide or someone pouring hot oil on her are extreme.😟

Joined forum since it was a healthy platform for discussion but even here ,the same thing happensπŸ˜₯