P&P Part II - Page 77

Posted: 3 years ago

I was going to say....I won’t forget to eat, but that’s me🤣

What a start to a married life...FIL unwell and new environment to get acclimated.  Kalyani is a cutie pie!  Raanav was super sweet to have called her to keep Viveka company. ❤️

Her conversation with parents was so lovely. First day of the marriage, one seen to miss their parents and home. Specially in a new house, with no one to talk to. 

Raanav cares..how sweet of him to send Kalyani. He will take her with him to hospir from tomorrow I think. Leave her and she won't be eating anything..

Originally posted by kalavathi5

I was going to say....I won’t forget to eat, but that’s me🤣

What a start to a married life...FIL unwell and new environment to get acclimated.  Kalyani is a cutie pie!  Raanav was super sweet to have called her to keep Viveka company. ❤️

forget to eat is really the last thing that will happen to me as well.

may be at times won’t find time but forget, never 👎 

let’s see if this guy addresses this. 

Waiting for her to have her diner now 🙇‍♀️

It’s her first day at in laws.

Her MIL wanted Ranaav to have food and leave for hospital couldn’t she ensure that help atleast had courtesy to ensure her DIL is fed on time.
It’s her first day. You cannot expect her to fend for herself in every which way.
I wish Satyen comes to know about this.

Why couldnt Rakshit ask her to join for dinner ? 

Not being able to go get your food is really really sad. Can’t imagine how bad anubha and Akash would feel if they find out. 

Better Ranaav addresses this for ever. 
it seems as if she is unwelcome and even not worth the helps services for her basic needs. 
One cannot be expected to go around in new house on your own on the very first day. 
I want Ranaav to make up to her for this. 
Though looking at Satyens state I would discount Smrita. Can’t do the same for Lekha though. She seems bigger snob than Smrita. 
Ranaav better be her support system or else it would be really difficult for her. 

Edited by PriteeMisra - 3 years ago

I wish she could have gone with Kalyani to the kitchen and fixed herself something while having to watch that chick flick. Munching on food or stuffing yourself with good food makes even a bad movie feel great or at least tolerable 😆

While lekha is more feeling at home , Viveka  is seemingly lost and awkward. I'm thinking it was more like she did not have a great appetite and was missing home especially after her convo with her parents. But she'll learn to survive and go about herself very soon as she normally would. 

It's a big house and I'm guessing that except for that one meal Satyen insists they all have together everyone goes about their ways. Smrita has her smoothies and diet, lekha should be doing something similar, Raanav , Rakshit and Satyen having their own traveling schedules. It's not just the class every familiar has its own tradition and culture. May be on the whole,  Food has a very non personal touch and place at the parashars  unlike her bua's or even her home for that matter.

Another thing that Viveka has to do is store her Mil's  no on her home . People did you notice that while talking to her parents she did not say "his mom or his brother, instead she said my Mil and my Bil"😉

The onus is on us to adapt. Ours is such a patriarchal society and our belief systems and the training makes us naturally hop on to that train on change in our marital status . Sigh!!!

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago

Just google Sabyasachi red benarasi saree bride, this is how I imagine Viveka in her wedding saree ❤️

“Papa aap bahut paneer ho” she said firmly

“Ma ne kiya bhai, neebu nichorkar” warna to main doodh jaisa saaf tha

She loved them both to the moon and back"

Ha Ha. Cue on for Viveka then.  Time to make Raanav a Sophisticated Tofu if not paneer 🤣😆

Originally posted by aina910

Just google Sabyasachi red benarasi saree bride, this is how I imagine Viveka in her wedding saree ❤️

One of Anusha Sharma’s wedding saree was a grand Sabyasachi red banarasi 🥰

Originally posted by Errrantnomad

“Papa aap bahut paneer ho” she said firmly

“Ma ne kiya bhai, neebu nichorkar” warna to main doodh jaisa saaf tha

She loved them both to the moon and back"

Ha Ha. Cue on for Viveka then.  Time to make Raanav a Sophisticated Tofu if not paneer 🤣😆

hmm.  Didn’t get that part. What’s being paneer ? 

Originally posted by jaschick

One of Anusha Sharma’s wedding saree was a grand Sabyasachi red banarasi 🥰

Yes It was beautiful, I love the brides who wore the same saree design with a separate duppatta on their head ❤️