Millennials on peacock magazine

Posted: 3 years ago

Genuine question - am I supposed to know who the eff these ppl are? Cuz I really don’t know any of them.....but someone can shed some light if they know! 

My guess - is Tania shroff Tiger shroff’s sister?

Edited by Sock-let - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Reemadoresyou

Genuine question - am I supposed to know who the eff these ppl are? Cuz I really don’t know any of them.....but someone can shed some light if they know! 

My guess - is Tania shroff Tiger shroff’s sister?

Tania shroff is not tigers sister, tigers sister is Krishna shroff. Tania shroff is the daughter of industrialist jaidev shroff and roomila shroff. Tania is a model and fashion designer, and she is apparently dating Suneil shettys son ahan Shetty

aliyah kashyap is director Anurag kashyaps daughter 

ahan pandey and alaana pandey are siblings, they are chunky pandeys niece and nephew, so they are ananyas first cousins 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

Don’t find any of them interesting at all. 🤔

Originally posted by zara321

Tania shroff is not tigers sister, tigers sister is Krishna shroff. Tania shroff is the daughter of industrialist jaidev shroff and roomila shroff. Tania is a model and fashion designer, and she is apparently dating Suneil shettys son ahan Shetty

aliyah kashyap is director Anurag kashyaps daughter 

ahan pandey and alaana pandey are siblings, they are chunky pandeys niece and nephew, so they are ananyas first cousins 

You missed the last one. 

Radhika Goenka, the heiress to the billion dollar textile empire Welspun Group, the daughter of Dipali Goenka.

I love all these millennial stars. They are beautiful. 

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Don’t find any of them interesting at all. 🤔

This was from 2018.  Two years and none of them have made any impact so disinterest seems to be the prevailing opinion. 😆

Sadly the only one i know is the absolute unbearable ahaan pandey. When did chunky pandey become so important in bollywood that all the children in his family are on covers

I love all of them, especially Radhika and Tania. All of them are humble, well brought up, articulate, good looking and ambitious. I see a great future for them.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️