New Feature: Reactions on India Forums News Articles

Posted: 3 years ago

I am excited to announce a Reactions feature to our News Articles, which will be replacing our existing Like feature.

Our site readers now have more ways to react to an article and not just limited to a simple like. And interestingly even site visitors who have still not signed up can also react to articles.

We do allow users to post 3 reactions to each article. So you can react with Awesome, Nice and Loved emojis on the same article.

This will help us understand what our site visitors are liking or not liking.

I hope you all will like this feature and we look forward to your suggestions / feedback. 

Cheers,

Vijay

This is a fabulous new feature 

Thank you Vijay! 

Thank you Vijay sir for your tireless efforts to add new features and exciting stuff into this IF ❤️👏

This is very interesting🥳

Lovely initiative sir👏

I love this reaction feature more than the one we have on posts. Wish we could have that one on posts too.😆

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

I love this reaction feature more than the one we have on posts. Wish we could have that one on posts too.😆

😊

But we can’t have this under each post as it make the post page more about reactions than the content.

Technological development in IF replaced simple likes with meaningful emotions⭐️!! Vijay, your ongoing efforts show us that the future is going to be more wonderful than the past! Thank you for these interesting developments. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago

Originally posted by vijay

😊

But we can’t have this under each post as it make the post page more about reactions than the content.

But we have reactions for posts already so what difference does it make except the layout?

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

But we have reactions for posts already so what difference does it make except the layout?

Already explained in my earlier post on this. 

Repeating this reaction panel below each post (8 times per page) will be too much. Secondly, this one do not show who reacted and is open to all visitors, which we do not want in forum post.

How to post 2-3 in same post like we see in this some post when I want 2-3 Memphis first one is removed not able to post 2-3 emojis ek sate

Oh I confused but now clear it so  no pay attention for post 

Edited by NeeruNira - 3 years ago