Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh is NOT supposed to be Kartik. Zero writing effort.

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Naira faked her death, which lead to him missing time of his son's childhood. Got separated by his wife due to another man. Then fought with his wife for their son's joint custody, as wife wanted sole custody. Once Naira died for real, he started ignoring his family & son due to being in a mourning trance.

They're literally redoing Kartik's stories for Naksh, only changing time frames. No difference in two entirely different characters.

And then these writers say that they work in a pressure cooker. 🤣 Fan fictions are better at this point.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is no effort put into writing at all. The show has gone from bad to worst after Naira's death. Karthik, Naksh are all ruined in the process. One side, Karthik is behaving in a wrong manner by controlling every little aspect of the kids' lives. Earlier when Naira was alive, he made her his sole priority. Now that has shifted to the kids. How difficult is it to maintain a balance and give importance to everyone around him? And then there is Naksh. I don't even know what to say about that guy. He is literally killing the people alive for the dead. Akshara and Naira are dead and gone. For them, he is giving Kirti and Krish pain every single day. That is just unacceptable. The thing is YRKKH writers have lost it completely. Rajan Shahi needs to either shut down the show for good or hire writers who are actually creative.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly zero writing effort...they just wanted trp ...so out of nowhere they planned death....na aage socha na piche... I mean I know naksh n naira are attached but naira is married for for like 10yrs so is naksh (little less) n akshara k death ko hue bhi atleast 10+ years ho gae h....then why naksh is behaving like that ....I mean immediately after death reaction I understand that....but some months have passed by still he is not there....like what is his child's fault... In real life nobody does that.... n the thing is the person who should be most affected is actually the one behaving more maturely n more naturally n that is kairav....he was the one who was with naira from the last 6-7 yrs...recently he was the one who was not on talking term with her mother n when everything became normal, he lost her.... Very sad this show used to be realistic once upon a time...they ruined everything

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago
mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kartik has become overprotective of his children since after naira's death for him his children are everything. Naksh on the other hand shouldn't distance himself from his wife and son. Wo Ghar mein hokar Bhi Nahi hai. I know he's hurt badly by losing his mom and sister but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't leave his wife and son alone. His wife and son are the pillars of his life. They are his strength how can he distant himself from them

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Seriously! Kairav is always shown to be mature beyond his years.

Kids are the only bearable characters now. Everyone else has been ruined beyond repair.

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Naksh is behaving irrationally..seriously donating too much money from a broke business mindlessly is so over  the top..

he didnt behave this weak when Tara broke up with him or when Akshara and Gayatri died or Naitik disappeared..he handled those situations well..

so why he lost his mind only when Naira died..because Naira is the only important character in the show?

I like Shivangi a lot but Hina,Karan etc too left the show and no character in the show reacted strongly..they soon moved on to Kaira vivah and forgot the previous leads quickly..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am glad that they are showing someone else in immense pain other than Kartik for a change. I mean losing mother and then sister to similar situations can have a severe impact on a person. The sister he loved protected and cherished from the moment she was born died right in front of him and he couldn't do anything. Don't understand why people think that after a girl is married her husband is most important and her parents and siblings love and affection for her just reduces, well it's the case in this show anyway. And yes it's refreshing to see other characters act unreasonable other than the "lead".

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shahz

I am glad that they are showing someone else in immense pain other than Kartik for a change.

I agree. We all wanted them to spend time on Naksh's trauma too.

But the problem is- Naira didn't even have a fleeting thought about Naksh, whose whole life has only been about cleaning up Naira's mess. All her 'I love you's  & recalling old memories were only about Kartik (and tiny bit about her kids). Now that they are showing Naksh's reaction, CVs merely recycled what they had written for Kartik. They didn't even bother giving Naksh a different track that suits his personality.

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree. Naksh pain could have been shown in a different way. Not in this way by distancing himself from family and away from responsibilities 

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

I agree. We all wanted them to spend time on Naksh's trauma too.

But the problem is- Naira didn't even have a fleeting thought about Naksh, whose whole life has only been about cleaning up Naira's mess. All her 'I love you's  & recalling old memories were only about Kartik (and tiny bit about her kids). Now that they are showing Naksh's reaction, CVs merely recycled what they had written for Kartik. They didn't even bother giving Naksh a different track that suits his personality.

I'm surprised they even showing Naksh's reaction. The makers don't see anything beyond Kaira. I understand what you all mean but as I mentioned I want to see someone else's grief other than Kartik. And I totally agree with you about Naira, she never gave 2 hoot about anyone except Kartik and now her kids.if anything happened to Naksh and they shown Naira grief stricken I honestly  wouldnt have been able to watch it as it would have been damn fake. But Naksh has always been their for his sister,he even got married to Kirti so her dadi saas would leave her in peace. If compared to all people in Nairas life including Kartik its her brother that always stood by her the most.