Rubina's dictatorship - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Equine

She’s going in the Jasmine way fast. Her facade is slipping off and all her vile, petty nature is exposed more and more. She managed to hide her real ugly self under the garb of “sophistication”, but I’ve noticed that her facial expressions and her attitude changed dramatically in the last two episodes. And in this clip, it’s too evident. This is the real face of Ruby baby. The way she was aggressively charging at Sonali and her biting the lips in anger is exactly like Jasmine’s. if she continues like this, she’ll be branded as the new vamp in town. Not that many of us here haven’t  already recognised it long back. Even the worst half is getting aggressive in his body language and his ugly expressions. Even the housemates noticed it and were making fun of him . He became arrogant  that Jasmine left before him. 
It’s as if, the BB season was extended just to expose their ugly faces. They put up an act for too long.

I always found Jasmine better than this nikammi.

Originally posted by SP2684

Whoa. Kya class and sophistication ka mask utra hain Rubina madam ka. Don’t know who the hell she thinks she is in her la la land, to feel entitled to such dictatorial and belittling behaviour. 

Finally coming off...👏iska Shera na hota saath mein..toh bahut pehle utar gaya hota...

Removing the Mask — Sincerely Shanice

Completely disagree this post 😡👎🏼

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Did she really???😲🤢 That is like N word for Blacks.

Yup she did “Sabke sab habshi hai” but because she said that it ain’t racist anymore 😆

Originally posted by chipkalichalaak

it's fine to dislike rubina idc but saying she is using a racial slur when she isn't is shitty. arshi and rahul approached her later to ask and she clearly said that she didn't mean it in that way. this is a common word in north india. if she really did use a racial slur i would be the first person to stop supporting her but it is clearly not the case. 

She said habshi word, which is a racist slur. If anyone is being shitty here is her.

There are lots of widespread words in India which are bad and even racist, shouldn’t be common at all. Her causal racism ain’t going to be excused.

Too bad world ain’t relying on you to form their opinion. So, yes, She did use racist slur, and that is definitely the freaking case. 

Originally posted by PyaasiChudail69

She said habshi word, which is a racist slur. If anyone is being shitty here is her.

There are lots of widespread words in India which are bad and even racist, shouldn’t be common at all. Her causal racism ain’t going to be excused.

Too bad world ain’t relying on you to form their opinion. So, yes, She did use racist slur, and that is definitely the freaking case. 

And I've been reading she said hapsi or something which  means food and not 'habshi'. 😳

Shocked to see no threads on it yet. Or hve I missed? 🤔

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

And I've been reading she said hapsi or something which  means food and not 'habshi'. 😳

Shocked to see no threads on it yet. Or hve I missed? 🤔

Hapsi means A single hair, especially a grey hair of an ageing person (Wikipedia) 

Does that means she was age shaming Ejaz? 😆

They gotto give shitty explanations like Rubina to defend her 😆

There was one thread