Frequent Posters

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kareena looks so disinterested

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

LOL I think it's because Kareena recognises Jahnvi's "oh poor ole me. I am such a lamb" schtick to be PR constructed.

Does she really expect us to believe she doesnt know technology? Jahnvi's PR image is just as fake as Sara's- she's just subtler about it

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sashay01

LOL I think it's because Kareena recognises Jahnvi's "oh poor ole me. I am such a lamb" schtick to be PR constructed.

Does she really expect us to believe she doesnt know technology? Jahnvi's PR image is just as fake as Sara's- she's just subtler about it

Exactly! She even created a bitchy image for her sister Khushi... she eggs her sister on to do mean things then acts like I am the bholi one between two. 

As I had mentioned it few months back... she reminds me of a scene from the film Karma. Where Sridevi fools Jackie wrapping a chunari on her head, but from the other side Anil sees her uh what he exactly said there, "Nangi Pungi." 

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was watching KUWTK clips last night on YouTube...she sounds so much like Kylie ðŸ¤£

GumGum thumbnail

Btw, everyone mocks Bhumi for lightening her skin aur yahan toh yeh ladki din ba din whity white hote jaa rahi hai.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The things Kareena has to do for money

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL I love how Bebo can't even pretend she is remotely interested in this conversation 😂, classic Kareena behaviour.

Am I the only who thinks that Jhanvi already looks older than age? She can totally pass off as a 30 year old

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Koviljika34

Am I the only who thinks that Jhanvi already looks older than age? She can totally pass off as a 30 year old

My chachi's cousin's next door neighbour's cat's nephew told me that Janhvi is actually 45+, she is in fact sister of Rekha, adopted by Sridevi-ji and Boney-sir because of financial issues. It came in magazine also, in 1975.