Apne Pati Babu Ki BONDITA!!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Omgsmiley42smiley41smiley40 I just couldn't stop myself from coming to forum after tonight's episode..it's dhamaka episode smiley39 they almost gave us rudhita confession that too from both sidessmiley39smiley27smiley37

Bon's "mere pati babu se badhkar koi hain kya mere liye" wassmiley39smiley43smiley27  she also doesn't realize how and when Ani became most imp person in her life for whom she prays to dugga ma daily asking for his happiness and long lifesmiley27  

Ani's "apne pati babu ki bondita" and the way he says it is equal to I LOVE YOU for 1920smiley39smiley37smiley37 AND NEW MALE BGM IS BOMBsmiley42smiley27 

They've almost openly showed Ani is in love with bon.. bhaisahab main ye baat kabse bol rahi ki both of them do bas bon doesn't get gravity as she's kid and Ani being adult is pura gone smiley42smiley39smiley37 Rudhita show purest form of LOVE which I adore and love A LOTsmiley27smiley42smiley27smiley42 

That scene/shot where their reflection falls on their pic frame on wall is my another fav moment from episode smiley42smiley27 

On a side note I wassmiley39 when bon told som to send girl at her masi's place and both of them left. For a sec I felt like baap beta ek sath na aaye shadi karkesmiley39smiley37 saas ke sath devrani freesmiley37smiley37 

Oh ha I'm still watching show smiley36 I agree they're going of out track but its itv and that's why I never had high hopes and trust me I've seen worst in pastsmiley37 so until they don't ruin (I hope and believe they won't ever) Rudhita for me I'll keep watching showsmiley27 and I'm personally loving Rudhita relationship development.. it's natural and convincing smiley42smiley27

P.S  Ani ke harkate dekh I won't be surprised if post leap they already show Rudhita with kidsmiley39smiley37smiley37 

After posting on EDT I realized I'd have posted on MF 🤪 for those who don't visit EDT😊.. its not review waise🤔😆 

today's epi was a total surprising dhamaka! ❤️

woh 1920 ka confession hi tha bahen, indirect I Love You 😆

if this was real life rather than reel then yes one can be 99% sure Rudhita would have been shown with a kid already after leap 😆

me too thought what if som comeback marrying the girl but then thought are yeh toh ma banke reh rahi thi na toh nakli hi sahi par apni ma se shadi nehi karega 🤣

yes even i have seen worse in the past in many shows so i don't care where the story heading i am all in as long as little bon aurra is there.

I think after the first fifty to sixty episodes of barrister babu,this is the most beautiful and binge watching episode of all time.Lovely review.

Dhanu, I missed your posts. But it's okay. Post only when you feel like. Even I wasn't too happy with the way the show is going specially after the latest promo and I wasn't around much in the forum. Although, I did like the last few episodes because of Ruditha scenes which were so cute. But I believe nothing can beat today's episode. In my opinion both the Anirudh-Bondita scenes were the most beautiful so far. And the love declaration via RTM was ❤️ The lyrics were so beautiful and their love is so pure and heart touching😭❤️

Ani's "apne pati babu ki bondita" and the way he says it is equal to I LOVE YOU for 1920

🤣👍🏼

I don't know why, but today's Ruditha scenes make me cry. And they way the camera panned towards Bondita and Anirudh when she was wearing the graduation made made me feel like they are hinting about the leap. Honestly I never expected a leap for atleast another 6 months or a year, but with the rumours floating around and the way they are showing the scenes it feels like my fears are coming true. I won't mind if I am wrong. But with the dropping TRPs I am sure the makers must be being pressurised by the channel. Subconsciously I think I am just preparing myself, because if it is too sudden my heart will break💔 What did you feel about the scenes? 

Hi Dhanu! 🤗

Pehle toh happy new year🤗

And episode was and overdose and now we are all in Alice in Wonderland wala Wonderland 😆 Ani ka confession mil gaya hai ab. No more sirf zimmedari🤪

But the new RTM has put me into a Rudhita induced coma for now😆

Originally posted by Ariel6

today's epi was a total surprising dhamaka! ❤️

woh 1920 ka confession hi tha bahen, indirect I Love You 😆

if this was real life rather than reel then yes one can be 99% sure Rudhita would have been shown with a kid already after leap 😆

me too thought what if som comeback marrying the girl but then thought are yeh toh ma banke reh rahi thi na toh nakli hi sahi par apni ma se shadi nehi karega 🤣

yes even i have seen worse in the past in many shows so i don't care where the story heading i am all in as long as little bon aurra is there.

First of all Happy New Year❤️

Haina😆 the way Ani says apne patibabu ki bon it sounds like ilu hi🤣

This episode was surprise package🤣 and new bgm was just totally unexpected 🤪😆

Ha That's true😆  Som and batuk were kind of convinced that girl is their mumma🤣 

Aurra is love❤️ 

Originally posted by Ka_ta

I think after the first fifty to sixty episodes of barrister babu,this is the most beautiful and binge watching episode of all time.Lovely review.

Happy New year dear🤗

True that.. this episode was unexpectedly  vgood❤️  barrister scene hinted their beautiful journey ahead  

Originally posted by AK_2010

Hi Dhanu! 🤗

Pehle toh happy new year🤗

And episode was and overdose and now we are all in Alice in Wonderland wala Wonderland 😆 Ani ka confession mil gaya hai ab. No more sirf zimmedari🤪

But the new RTM has put me into a Rudhita induced coma for now😆

Hiiii🤗... Happy New year ❤️ How're you?  

Ani toh Ani yaha toh bon ne bhi direct confess kar liya.. no mumma no kaka now only pati is sabse imp🤣 

New bgm was fantastic 🤪☺️🤣  

Originally posted by leanne_1983

Dhanu, I missed your posts. But it's okay. Post only when you feel like. Even I wasn't too happy with the way the show is going specially after the latest promo and I wasn't around much in the forum. Although, I did like the last few episodes because of Ruditha scenes which were so cute. But I believe nothing can beat today's episode. In my opinion both the Anirudh-Bondita scenes were the most beautiful so far. And the love declaration via RTM was ❤️ The lyrics were so beautiful and their love is so pure and heart touching😭❤️

Ani's "apne pati babu ki bondita" and the way he says it is equal to I LOVE YOU for 1920

🤣👍🏼

I don't know why, but today's Ruditha scenes make me cry. And they way the camera panned towards Bondita and Anirudh when she was wearing the graduation made made me feel like they are hinting about the leap. Honestly I never expected a leap for atleast another 6 months or a year, but with the rumours floating around and the way they are showing the scenes it feels like my fears are coming true. I won't mind if I am wrong. But with the dropping TRPs I am sure the makers must be being pressurised by the channel. Subconsciously I think I am just preparing myself, because if it is too sudden my heart will break💔 What did you feel about the scenes? 

Leanne🤗 How're you?  Happy New year ❤️ I missed  you too😭 

They're bringing bakwas tracks one after another but thing is rudhita relationship development is very natural and gradual and equally convincing and even their individual character growths.. that's the only good thing about show 😆

I badly felt rudhita barrister scene could have been best scene for leap.. I'd have loved agar uss scene pe leap aata.. as in jab leap hona hota tab.. it's that beautiful.. hinting towards their beautiful journey ahead... together❤️

And right now I don't think they're thinking about leap.. specially with dropping trp.. as they must be aware pravi fans are mostly girls but Aurra has all age grps fans...and Rudhita  fans equally love Aurrisht... they can't risk replacing Aurra with already dropping trp.. in General also shows started with child actors witness trp drop after leap..  inka already trp is dropping😵. so right now I don't think there's leap on cards🤔 

Coming to barrister scene.. Now Ani has just decided that she'll become barrister.. He's just seeing that dream right now.. now journey will start how they fulfil it together.. otherwise till now he's not sure what to make her doc/engineer or barrister😆Munshi drama made him realize she'd become best barrister.. she's those qualities. That's it. Its tiny step towards bigger n greater dream. Toh mujhe ye scene leap hint nahi laga personally... in fact I felt now they're coming to their main plot 😆 

P.S. just my pov😆

Originally posted by dsm123

First of all Happy New Year❤️

Haina😆 the way Ani says apne patibabu ki bon it sounds like ilu hi🤣

This episode was surprise package🤣 and new bgm was just totally unexpected 🤪😆

Ha That's true😆  Som and batuk were kind of convinced that girl is their mumma🤣 

Aurra is love❤️ 

Happy New Year Dhanu 🤗❤️