Barrister Babu

Beautiful episode

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My dear behenas🤗❤️

How are you all? I have been skipping almost all episodes except rudhita scenes for many weeks but I couldn't stop watching the entire episode today . ..it was so beautiful❤️

We all know they have been racing during all these days .....the track was somewhat boring tbh but can't ignore the fact that during all these tracks, our rudhita's relationship developed sooo beautifully and naturally❤️....hatsoff to our pravi and aura for that👏👏....these  two are gems. ...sooo talented....I'm so proud to be their fan....guys I know some of you are really upset with the upcoming track ....even I was shocked when I saw sampoo binoy promo🤔....even I thought of skipping the show again....but today's episode surprisingly have me some new hope.......the ending of this track was as usual not so proper but at the end according to me , there is growth in rudhita 

At the end of the hira mandi track , we saw how ani realised bon is very precious in his life.....bon realised how precious is ani in her life....she again got her trust back on her path babu after that particular track....how ani started trusting her completely👍🏼....

After that throughout  GW track, we saw their work as a team...it was so beautiful.....❤️

And now in this track we saw how with ani's support and guidance bon slowly becoming independent ....becoming more confident in analysing everything of her own.....she is slowly becoming his shadow, support system, rakshak just like how ani has always been for her👍🏼...and another beauty of this track was she was able to decode  culprit's plan with her wit  but along with support from him throughout the situation👍🏼....ani has always been sure that she would become independent educated woman achieving something great in her life but as shown during the separation track, he thought of giving her the choice to choose her career whether it be a barrister, an engineer or a doctor....he always saw the sparks of a barrister hidden in her through her tarks and farks but today bonditha openly showed him how successful barrister she can become through her actions....the way how she observed even the smallest things, analyses it, collected it and even presented it beautifully infront of the whole family.....and made the culprits accept their mistakes themselves....👏....she is already a barrister now through her actions but to be recognised as one in the true sense only a few degrees and knowledge is enough to complete her....so eventhough this whole munshi ji  becoming villain seemed boring to me , thank you cvs  for showing the beautiful development in rudhita 😳❤️

Also today  I think ani somewhat realised that their dynamics is also changing beautifully....I felt so by reading his expressions....he knows she is protective of him and she also knows that her pati babu can even die for her ( hira  mandi track) but today is the day  according to me, ani realised to what extent bon is protective of his life, his dreams, his happiness that too when he was almost at the verge of loosing  his life😒....kaka who is over protective of him since his childhood, also failed to see the trap in which ani fell.....almost nobody believed  him except bon.....today ani is slowly witnessing himself that now he has become the most important person in her life above everything.....above all these today's New RTM version made me flat and it's almost confirming for me that ani has realised that she is his true love. ....yes  guyss don't take me in the wrong sense but I'm telling you all he has either realised or started realising this is nothing but pure love.....

And as in today's RTM version now he has completely bonded with her emotionally who is his shadow, his reflection,his heart , his soul but as said in the song, he is not able to explain this to her now since she is still small to realise it's depth but still the interesting fact is even she has such a strong bond with him even without realising it because she is still a bachcha ❤️

Almost all itv shows has the history of ruining the lead couples bond in the race against trp. ...here the storyline is becoming typical but we are still very lucky that our rudhita's bond is turning out so beautifully and naturally......❤️....at the end of the day as per the show tagline how this imperfect relationship turns out into a successful marriage, I think cvs are still very much successful in that👏

This munshi track doesn't had any social message I know but at the end bon became more confident in her own skills and capabilities and all these will be helpful for her when other social issues arise.....so behenas I request you all to stay super positive ........❤️

I don't think there will be any leap soon......so please remain positive and I love you all.....it's just that I'm very much busy nowadays ......😆but after seeing  too many negative comments, I just thought of boosting up you all🤗❤️

Edited by Rudhitafan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Krish 🤗Yet to watch the episode . Skipped many. Will watch and comment . Your post made me want to watch it.

Yup Munshiji track was boring for me too.

Since Mini's overdose I didn't follow the show. I lost complete interest because of repetition of Mini. So used to watch only Ruditha scenes 

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful analysis Krish👍🏼❤️

"Almost all itv shows has the history of ruining the lead couples bond in the race against trp. ...here the storyline is becoming typical but we are still very lucky that our rudhita's bond is turning out so beautifully and naturally......smiley27....at the end of the day as per the show tagline how this imperfect relationship turns out into a successful marriage, I think cvs are still very much successful in that"

👍🏼I totally agree with you on this. Even if the show deviated along the way or was almost ruined, one thing they have been consistent so far with is showing the beautiful progression of Anirudh-Bondita relationship. It's so beautiful to watch their journey and see how far they have reached😭❤️ The new RTM is precious and depicts the pure love that they share. And it looks like Anirudh being the adult has realised it. It's only a matter of time before both realise it.

Btw, I really hope you are right about there being no leap as yet. Thanks for the positivity. I felt like crying everytime I watched today's Ruditha scenes. With all the rumours going around and the way they showed today's scenes I really got scared. I'm just hoping for the best.

Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Krish 🤗Yet to watch the episode . Skipped many. Will watch and comment . Your post made me want to watch it.

Yup Munshiji track was boring for me too.

Since Mini's overdose I didn't follow the show. I lost complete interest because of repetition of Mini. So used to watch only Ruditha scenes 

Kate🤗

Just watch it dear....I felt it was sooo beautiful minus binoy sampoo entry at the end....but who knows may be the next track will be surprising for us😉

I also skip the episodes but will watch rudiscenes❤️

Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Wonderful analysis Krish👍🏼❤️

"Almost all itv shows has the history of ruining the lead couples bond in the race against trp. ...here the storyline is becoming typical but we are still very lucky that our rudhita's bond is turning out so beautifully and naturally......smiley27....at the end of the day as per the show tagline how this imperfect relationship turns out into a successful marriage, I think cvs are still very much successful in that"

👍🏼I totally agree with you on this. Even if the show deviated along the way or was almost ruined, one thing they have been consistent so far with is showing the beautiful progression of Anirudh-Bondita relationship. It's so beautiful to watch their journey and see how far they have reached😭❤️ The new RTM is precious and depicts the pure love that they share. And it looks like Anirudh being the adult has realised it. It's only a matter of time before both realise it.

Btw, I really hope you are right about there being no leap as yet. Thanks for the positivity. I felt like crying everytime I watched today's Ruditha scenes. With all the rumours going around and the way they showed today's scenes I really got scared. I'm just hoping for the best.

Leanne😳

Let's be positive dear.....because after  hearing the New RTM  i felt that the purpose was to make ani realise their changing dynamics in their relationship.....I also agree with you on the point that may be as an adult ani has already realised it....and it's not wrong at all since during those times it was normal between husband wife of that age gap. .....👍🏼...yes their scenes were soo touching.....all we can wish  is aura to remain in the show for a longer time😒

Anyway stay positive❤️

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Krish, missed you 🤗

Indeed such a beautiful episode!

Anirudh and Bondita have come through a spectacular journey. 

From 

"Ye ladki sirf meri ZIMMADARI hai" 

To

"Apne Patibabu ki Bondita" 

What a journey! 👏

This relationship is the purest one i have ever seen on ITV. 

They define Love in a way that you can't even think of.

Rudhita's love is the purest form of love, and something that makes you believe that  the feeling of love can be felt in any damn age.

They are IMPERFECTLY perfect. 

Edited by Patibabu - 3 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

Krish, missed you 🤗

Indeed such a beautiful episode!

Anirudh and Bondita have come through a spectacular journey. 

From 

"Ye ladki sirf meri ZIMMADARI hai" 

To

"Apne Patibabu ki Bondita" 

What a journey! 👏

This relationship is the purest one i have ever seen on ITV. 

They define Love in a way that you can't even think of.

Rudhita's love is the purest form of love, and something that makes you believe that  the feeling of love can be felt in any damn age.

They are IMPERFECTLY perfect. 

Yes alif

This is one of the purest relationship I have ever witnessed on itv❤️

And that's why they are my most favourite couple too.....they really make us believe that love is the most purest emotion that can be felt for one other irrespective of age ❤️

From meri sirf zimmedari to pati babu ki bon.....that sentence itself concludes everything

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Krish ❤️❤️🤗

Infinite likes to this post ❤️