Highlights of Today's episode!

Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode is really good. Day by day Sarangdhar's character is evolving. Sarangdhar is not in love with Kavya. He says she is just a friend. But he is having feeling for Alia. Rabia came to know that Sarangdhar is the donor. She wants to tell Alia. Nitya is pregnant. So Veer is very happy. He wants to propose her. He contacts Alia as a client but Alia is not comfortable. Then Sarangdhar's heroic entry.

True.  It was really good.  Alia never looses cool and shouts at anyone  even at veer.

Veer is so shameless  had come to ask favours from alia.  

Originally posted by sumaishu

True.  It was really good.  Alia never looses cool and shouts at anyone  even at veer.

Veer is so shameless  had come to ask favours from alia.  

I really loved the episode. Veer is not only shameless he is heartless too. He is enjoying her uneasiness .Because of Sarangdhar's interference she gained her posture.

Thank you for commenting....🤗

The only thing i am worried about is that Aliya & Rabia will judge Sarang as an opportunist since past few episodes he has been making v pointed comments i lm relation to Aliya babies etc. Puppies bring like babies, her maternal aspect, how he cant see her hurt. Will they understand these are from the goodness of his heart & exaggerated for needs if the story or will they judge him by the harsh material standards of the world 

Have not yet seen the episode, excited to watch tonight. Previous episode was nice. They were so cute with the puppy, though as a dog owner myself I was yelling at the screen to stop feeding "Husky" so much milk. Dogs are lactose intolerant, they're gonna give the poor thing diarrhea. Feel bad for Kavya, she's a cutie and a good friend, but we know this is eventually a Saria story... Hope she ends up with someone nice too. Did Veer really ask Alia's help in proposing? What an insufferable a-hole. ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Have not yet seen the episode, excited to watch tonight. Previous episode was nice. They were so cute with the puppy, though as a dog owner myself I was yelling at the screen to stop feeding "Husky" so much milk. Dogs are lactose intolerant, they're gonna give the poor thing diarrhea. Feel bad for Kavya, she's a cutie and a good friend, but we know this is eventually a Saria story... Hope she ends up with someone nice too. Did Veer really ask Alia's help in proposing? What an insufferable a-hole. ðŸ˜¡

Finally Veer proposed Nitya in front of Alia. ðŸ˜¡Excited for today's episode as Alia shares her pregnancy news with Sarangdhar and Rabia.

Originally posted by velvetscarf

The only thing i am worried about is that Aliya & Rabia will judge Sarang as an opportunist since past few episodes he has been making v pointed comments i lm relation to Aliya babies etc. Puppies bring like babies, her maternal aspect, how he cant see her hurt. Will they understand these are from the goodness of his heart & exaggerated for needs if the story or will they judge him by the harsh material standards of the world 

I think as the story progresses they will definitely understand him. Slowly he is entering her inner circle of friends.(Rabia & Rahul). Alia will trust him.

Veer is just disgusting..alia dealt with him nicely and Saarang just rocks. .alia's pregnancy was kind of expected after the yuck proposal.

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Veer is just disgusting..alia dealt with him nicely and Saarang just rocks. .alia's pregnancy was kind of expected after the yuck proposal.

I think Veer wanted to show her how he is happy after leaving  her. Once he knows Alia is sulking  he goes on and on till Sarang's entry. Basically he can't  digest her success  as a business  woman.

[QUOTE=vyoman]

I think Veer wanted to show her how he is happy after leaving  her. Once he knows Alia is sulking  he goes on and on till Sarang's entry. Basically he can't  digest her success  as a business  woman.

[/ rightly said.  He is one shameless man he always want  favours  from Alia and her father. Now he want to show he is a good parent , he is so lucky.