•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t remember the last time I watched a show where the writing was this consistent. The dialogues are so poignant yet so simple. One of my favorite line was from Alia to Veer. Veer tells Alia that she doesn’t know the meaning of relationships or how to be emotionally invested, Alia tells him why he didn’t show her how to do it? If he loved her as much as he said why did he never point it out and pretend everything was fine until it wasn’t anymore. Veer, as bad of a husband he was, was not wrong to point out Alia’s faults. I’m so impressed by how aware the characters are of each other and themselves. Usually in shows, the answer is right in front of them but due to some frustrating miscommunication, issues aren’t resolved. This show is not taking that route. Alia saw a problem, she confronted it, made a decision, and moved on. It was just so freakin good to see REAL issues come into light instead of made up ones from each of the character’s perspective. 

In all honesty I don’t care much for Saarang unless it’s in relation to Alia and I care less about his family. However, Saarang being so SOFT?? Like that guy would think a million times before killing a fly. And Alia needs someone to approach her with patience and kindness bc she’s never had that in her life before. And Alia will show sarang how incredible life is beyond his small town. 

I can’t wait to see more! 

Beautifully written.   The show is like breath of fresh air. Settings  are sood.

Nice to see a show like this after a long time.

I’m loving it, such refreshingly well etched characters, very plausible & natural desite the unusual premise of the show, it has emotional truth

That particular dialogue was fabulous! So real & true. Aliya has her flaws but up to now she has handled / responded to Veer incredibly well. We see her vulnerability & can see by that dialogue that he never cared enough to try to improve the aspects veer claims drove him to an affair. 

Originally posted by sumaishu

Beautifully written.   The show is like breath of fresh air. Settings  are sood.

Nice to see a show like this after a long time.

yes!! 

Originally posted by velvetscarf

I’m loving it, such refreshingly well etched characters, very plausible & natural desite the unusual premise of the show, it has emotional truth

yes exactly, this is the best route they could have gone. None of it is over the top and the way they included informative dialogues is incredible too! 

Originally posted by velvetscarf

That particular dialogue was fabulous! So real & true. Aliya has her flaws but up to now she has handled / responded to Veer incredibly well. We see her vulnerability & can see by that dialogue that he never cared enough to try to improve the aspects veer claims drove him to an affair. 

yes I absolutely love how Alia is flawed but that just gives her more scope to grow!!

This show is undoubtedly TV’s finest yet. I agree with everything you say. Although, I really do care for Sarang! After years of emotionally distant and abusive male characters, he is like a fresh breeze. 

Also special mention to this show’s aesthetic, which is stunning. Like someone get me Alia’s house and wardrobe asap.

Originally posted by Nutella03

This show is undoubtedly TV’s finest yet. I agree with everything you say. Although, I really do care for Sarang! After years of emotionally distant and abusive male characters, he is like a fresh breeze. 

Also special mention to this show’s aesthetic, which is stunning. Like someone get me Alia’s house and wardrobe asap.

you’re definitely right that he’s very mellow and very sweet. Idk why but I can’t behind his poetry lol but I love absolutely everything about how he interacts with people around him! It really is a breath of fresh air!