•  
Posted: 3 years ago

so rusha doubting Yuv toooo

i wonder hw mah escapes from precap trap

Originally posted by Nichuss

so rusha doubting Yuv toooo

i wonder hw mah escapes from precap trap

Yh I thnk they gona show them doubting yuvraj I dont knw why I feel like precap is a dream If it's real then I guess shell prob break her phone or somethng cuz they still going round in circles record in different ways then video gayab again record then gayab gosh kab tak 

This is literally gonna go on forever.

Hmmm they are dragging the mahima track like a chweimg gum in mouth 😬

Originally posted by favjassi

Exactly gol gol ghumara Hein hai😭

Originally posted by favjassi

In that case, the flavour went a long time ago😂

[QUOTE=Datura]

In that case, the flavour went a long time ago😂

[/QUOTE

Woh toh entry par hi chala gaya tha yaar🤣

That means Akka AGAIN managed to destroy evidence? Gautam didnt give any statement to police? I dont trust Preesha's phone.. but don't tell me akka again managed to kill Gautam or scare him away like the other guy! Have the creatives completely run out of ideas to run the show...? why stretching this Mahima track so muchthe reporter says they drug Mahima so she can confess her crimes... if akka has to be dragged in court for Saransh's custody based on this confession, then they should know especially GPS who was a judge that any confession that's not given in the right state of mind, i.e under the influence of drug or alcohol is not accepted in court..

Originally posted by MistyDawn

That means Akka AGAIN managed to destroy evidence? Gautam didnt give any statement to police? I dont trust Preesha's phone.. but don't tell me akka again managed to kill Gautam or scare him away like the other guy! Have the creatives completely run out of ideas to run the show...? why stretching this Mahima track so muchthe reporter says they drug Mahima so she can confess her crimes... if akka has to be dragged in court for Saransh's custody based on this confession, then they should know especially GPS who was a judge that any confession that's not given in the right state of mind, i.e under the influence of drug or alcohol is not accepted in court..

Pata nahi yaar kya horha hai .. I'm gona forget anythng like this is being shown in the show.. I dont thnk they even follow tht rule lol