WHAAAAAT !!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Honestly i was feeling this would happen soon. 👍🏼

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Neon9

WHAAAAAT !!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Honestly i was feeling this would happen soon. 👍🏼

I had a feeling this would happen too.. but they better show it in a proper way.. Tarun feeling remorseful etc. 

Rati ko villain banadenge 😆

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: YoungHeart

I had a feeling this would happen too.. but they better show it in a proper way.. Tarun feeling remorseful etc. 

Rati ko villain banadenge 😆

By the way Pandya Store had got 11:00 PM slot. SM is safe now. 😊

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Neon9

By the way Pandya Store had got 11:00 PM slot. SM is safe now. 😊

Yes for now.. Ab toh koi slot hi nahi hai 😆

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ooh interesting. I wonder what'll make him do that. And his mother's support system? Don't know what trouble Preeti is gonna fall into now.

Plus there's Pri-Neel track too. Now we'll have Kusum-Preeti scenes too. I'm excited 😄

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know how I feel about this happening so soon. I knew it would and should happen eventually. But I feel like Tarun doesn't understand what he has done yet. I feel like it's quite soon. I would still want him to be a bit of a pain in the ass for a bit longer. And then a Tarun jealousy track. Maybe if he isn't jealous of Arjun like I initially said. But he can still have some jealousy towards KT. KT has his (Tarun's) mother after all. There HAS to be some sort of jealousy from a son's point of view towards the new man in his mother's life. I mean, seeing her so happy in her life, and maybe seeing a side to her that he has never seen would really annoy Tarun. And then after all that jealousy and all the tantrums, Preeti and KT make him realize his and his Dad's wrong doings. Tarun really needs to learn that his Dad was an asshole. And he then leant that behaviour from his Dad and then became an asshole himself. Only after all that, and then genuinely being sorry, would I like to see some positive changes to his character's personality. 

I mean, the moron hasn't even spoken to his mother properly ever since she got married. He came with the necklace that day, and seemed rather reserved. But he didn't talk to Preeti properly. Him turning positive this soon seems rushed. 

I would like to see him be jealous of KT for a bit. And then try and spend time with his mother without KT because he is really feeling it by then. Regardless of the relationship... it's KT that physically has Preeti with him. Not Tarun. And he will miss her once he sees how happy they both are. I want Tarun to challenge KT a bit and fight for Preeti's time and affection.

Edited by Davina95 - 3 years ago