Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

What's your favourite Sairat scene so far??

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I loved the recent ones too, but the one that I loved was the felicitation at the college, where he comes home and she is in blue saree, picks her up and rewatched it so many times, his eyes never left her after entering the college..the walk with the principal or from the dias. 

What are you all? After today's boring episode, thought will get the forumwasis awake..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I like sai putting on virats cap and virat coming to the room and all the rest of the sairat sequence 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

'Mujhe bura lagega' scene... when sai tries to leave the room again😳

My favorite Sairat scene will be super hard to pick. They have such variety in scenes- tashan, nok jhok, emotional, sweet and "almost" romantic ones. 

I really liked the scene where Sai confesses to Virat when shes in house arrest how much her dad means to her on that video call and I think thats the first time Virat realized why she was so touchy and her rudeness and anger was a facade for her worry, love and fear for her dad and saw in that moment she was just daddy's little girl. I wish he hadnt compared his 2 day yoga love and loss to Sai though. I wish he had been so invested in her that he had forgotten his own "love". And  after that conversation we got to see his concern which made him go all the way to deliver her home cooked food and odomos! 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My fav. scene has to be the one where he goes to meet her in disguise, because he felt that the connection has been broken😳

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My fav would be the pillow fort and the ashirwaad scene after her results came out. 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I loved that phone conversation in GC  where she talks thinking he is Aabaa.

There was one fall and catch scene ..their awkwardness at their physical proximity. Probable attraction as well and it surprised both of them. She pulls his hand away from her waist and he looks at her waist where his hand was❤️

Of course the earphone and shirt scene... Where for the first time he was completely focused on her

For some reason, the scene where she requests him not to marry her. She foresaw the repercussions of the marriage, he didn't want to see it stubbornly. Ab bhugto😆

Edited by scarlett22 - 3 years ago
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I loved that phone conversation in GC  where she talks thinking he is Aabaa.

There was one fall and catch scene ..their awkwardness at their physical proximity. Probable attraction as well and it surprised both of them. She pulls his hand away from her waist and he looks at her waist where his hand was❤️

Of course the earphone and shirt scene... Where for the first time he was completely focused on her

For some reason, the scene where she requests him not to marry her. She foresaw the repercussions of the marriage, he didn't want to see it stubbornly. Ab bhugto😆

Bold- there's that look of disbelief he always has when she snaps his hands away, its beautiful😆

Can you tell me in which episode is this one, i cant recall it

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Scarlett22 - Completely agree. No doubt i like the scene where she requests him not marry her. 

But now when you put it this way it adds a different perspective. The stubborn attitude and Mera Farz are gonna bite him. As you rightly said, Ab Bhugto ACP saheb

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Bold- there's that look of disbelief he always has when she snaps his hands away, its beautiful😆

Can you tell me in which episode is this one, i cant recall it

Episode 59. 11th December