UPCOMING DRAMA. Nandini Track Finished! YEYY!!!

Posted: 3 years ago

In the picture that Barkha just posted. The ladies are in a group hug. In that picture, Preeti looks like she has some black stuff on her face. Maybe from a fire or something. She looks a little rough. So something deffo happens. I think Nandini tries to harm her here.

What do you think?

https://instagram.com/stories/barkhasengupta/2486412793567068737?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=dx0dtfa3xjl3

According to Rati's post. It's Barkha's last day. She said she will miss her. Nandini track is over. I believe this will be the dhamaka they were talking about recently.

https://instagram.com/stories/ratipandey/2486445850186023619?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1p2gk6mkqlj22

Edited by Davina95 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Davina95

In the picture that Barkha just posted. The ladies are in a group hug. In that picture, Preeti looks like she has some black stuff on her face. Maybe from a fire or something. She looks a little rough. So something deffo happens. I think Nandini tries to harm her here.

What do you think?

https://instagram.com/stories/barkhasengupta/2486412793567068737?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=dx0dtfa3xjl3

Not only Preeti even Kaushala has black stains on her face. It seems like in the mandap or somewhere caught fire. 😱

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Neon9

Not only Preeti even Kaushala has black stains on her face. It seems like somewhere in the mandap or somewhere caught fire. 😱

Yeah she does a bit. On her forehead. I missed that. Preeti's was more evident. Plus, on Kushala, I thought that it was tan. My forehead is always darker than the rest of my face when it's sunny. And the face masks don't help matters either. 

What do you think?

Yes that's the first thing I noticed tooπŸ˜‚

Maybe they're celebrating Lohri..and then a fire incident planned by Nandini to harm KT/Preeti..she wants KT to die so could be KT also..maybe Preeti is saving KT.. Kuch na kuch drama toh karenge yeh logπŸ˜†

Originally posted by rdrp17

Yes that's the first thing I noticed tooπŸ˜‚

Maybe they're celebrating Lohri..and then a fire incident planned by Nandini to harm KT/Preeti..she wants KT to die so could be KT also..maybe Preeti is saving KT.. Kuch na kuch drama toh karenge yeh logπŸ˜†

Yeah good point. But she wants KT to kill himself right. I think she wants to get him so low, that he commits suicide himself. And killing Preeti would start that off. Nandini knows that there are some feelings between them. Maybe not love. But there is friendship and the business partnership. And also trust and loyalty. So she could target Preeti to emotionally cripple KT. 

Yeah good point. But she wants KT to kill himself right. I think she wants to get him so low, that he commits suicide himself. And killing Preeti would start that off. Nandini knows that there are some feelings between them. Maybe not love. But there is friendship and the business partnership. And also trust and loyalty. So she could target Preeti to emotionally cripple KT. 

Yup fair point. Whatever she has done till date has been instrumental in getting KeerTi closer to each other.

I hope she has a very good reason for doing all this drama. I don't want something lame at the end of this track. And they have hyped up this '17 saal ke baad badla' so much that it better be worth it

Yup fair point. Whatever she has done till date has been instrumental in getting KeerTi closer to each other.

I hope she has a very good reason for doing all this drama. I don't want something lame at the end of this track. And they have hyped up this '17 saal ke baad badla' so much that it better be worth it

Nandini track will be over with this scene. Rati's post proves it. She says she will miss Barkha. And hopes for her to come back soon. So maybe not the full end of Nandini. But for now it will be. 

Nandini track will be over with this scene. Rati's post proves it. She says she will miss Barkha. And hopes for her to come back soon. So maybe not the full end of Nandini. But for now it will be. 

Yeah I just saw Rati's post. I'll miss their offscreen pics and masti for sure❀️

But again we'll get a breather from Nandini for time being

Yeah I just saw Rati's post. I'll miss their offscreen pics and masti for sure❀️

But again we'll get a breather from Nandini for time being

Yeahh, I will deffo miss their off-screen masti. And to some extent, even the on-screen stuff. I like the effect that Nandini has had on KEERTI. I mean... she has single handedly, unknowingly, managed to get them married.... LOL! BACKFIRE OF THE CENTURY!! 

She has also brought them closer to one another. And made them realize their feelings towards each other. And let's not forget the new fiery and fierce Preeti Keertan Tibrewal.... and the caring and over protective KT. 

Total credit to Nandini there. I believe in giving credit where credit is due. And this is deffo one of those moments. 

KT would never have feared for Preeti's life if it wasn't for Nandini, and hence his love for her wouldn't have surfaced. 

I will miss Barkha and Nandini to be honest. She was a good addition. And a good form of closure to KT's past. Now it's time for Preeti's closure.... and KT better work his peachy little arse off here.... coz Preeti deserves the world of happiness. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Davina95 - 3 years ago

Yeahh, I will deffo miss their off-screen masti. And to some extent, even the on-screen stuff. I like the effect that Nandini has had on KEERTI. I mean... she has single handedly, unknowingly, managed to get them married.... LOL! BACKFIRE OF THE CENTURY!! 

She has also brought them closer to one another. And made them realize their feelings towards each other. And let's not forget the new fiery and fierce Preeti Keertan Tibrewal.... and the caring and over protective KT. 

Total credit to Nandini there. I believe in giving credit where credit is due. And this is deffo one of those moments. 

KT would never have feared for Preeti's life if it wasn't for Nandini, and hence his love for her wouldn't have surfaced. 

I will miss Barkha and Nandini to be honest. She was a good addition. And a good form of closure to KT's past. Now it's time for Preeti's closure.... and KT better work his peachy little arse off here.... coz Preeti deserves the world of happiness. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I agree with every wordπŸ‘

She's the whole reason why KeerTi story progressed further. And I sincerely hope they explore Preeti's past too! Now I'm excited to know what the next track would be