Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by scarlett22

Both Anupama and Ghum have the same writer too. 

what! I didn’t know!! LOL but why does Anupama has such better dialogues than Ghkpm. If someone had said that Kavya is the 2nd FL there then I would have totally agreed because she has a stronger presence than Pakhi didi. Honestly when I watch Anupama, I always wished that they would hire the writer to Ghkpm... 

Edited by by_stander - 3 years ago

Originally posted by nilmi

Looking at the trp rates of first and second position can imagine what kind of stuff tv  audience want to watch....more insult, more betrayal, more suffering, more tears for female lead mean  - more and more trp....

Lol... I watched few clips of Imlie because it was at the top and I swear the FL cried at least once in every episode that I had watched. I was seriously confused why it was at the top cuz the ML just insults her all the time.

Originally posted by by_stander

what! I didn’t know!! LOL but why does Anupama has such better dialogues than Ghkpm. If someone had said that Kavya is the 2nd FL there then I would have totally agreed because she has a stronger presence than Pakhi didi. Honestly when I watch Anupama, I always wished that they would hire the writer to Ghkpm... 

So the serial has 2 more writers! It's the call of the PH I guess. 

Originally posted by Jiss555

Trp 2.9

Third position

First ...anupama

Second ..imili

Ratings did increase but the numbers are different. 

Per India forum, 

Admission week was 3.0 (4th place)

Last week chilly khand increased it to 3.2 (tied at 3rd)

How??? People actually like such fighting scenes?? 

I mean I’m happy the show is doing well but seriously? 

Originally posted by scarlett22

Both Anupama and Ghum have the same writer too. 

Toh phir we will see only drama lol 

I was thinking this week trp will get Low, I am happy that their Hardwork paid off .

But seriously did the last week trp like this. Regressive content is more watchable. 

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

Ab to bhagwan hi bachaey🤣

kis se bachaye? 

Humne ya phir Sai ko😆

Their fight scenes are tolerable now but if they keep showing then it will just become mundane and trp numbers will change. 

I appreciate that their hard work is paying off. 

Yes I agree. Huge congratulations to the team. They work really hard and it must be so gratifying to see the numbers. 👏

I have a request, let's not ask for or post scenes from the episode till the episode is aired at 8 pm.