IMMj Episodes Discussion Thread #72 - Page 26

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nephy

So I decided to do some toofani thing,made my twitter account,logged in check ishq mein marjawan 2 tag and tweet I saw first was that track is beautiful,we are proud of writing team,we are loving this track and I was likeHein๐Ÿ˜ฑ  Did I land at some other place or whether they are watching same show as me,or did mamta and shashwat are airing something different for them...I was so terrified more than the track,I got scared by that tweet,I suddenly felt like land into a horror place I couldn't scroll and read one more tweet,I ran from there  and logged out,deleted my accounted,unintalled app and never going back there.๐Ÿค”

Adventure is good for health.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by AppleOfEye

Nice joke๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Not joke,its truth...it happened with me..๐Ÿ˜†

So I decided to do some toofani thing,made my twitter account,logged in check ishq mein marjawan 2 tag and tweet I saw first was that track is beautiful,we are proud of writing team,we are loving this track and I was likeHein๐Ÿ˜ฑ  Did I land at some other place or whether they are watching same show as me,or did mamta and shashwat are airing something different for them...I was so terrified more than the track,I got scared by that tweet,I suddenly felt like land into a horror place I couldn't scroll and read one more tweet,I ran from there  and logged out,deleted my accounted,unintalled app and never going back there.๐Ÿค”

Nephie  tunne aaj haas diya.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by SexyPotato

Adventure is good for health.๐Ÿ˜†

But never going to do this adventure again.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Nephie  tunne aaj haas diya.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Hans lo..๐Ÿคฃ

Par mein sach mein dar gyi thi๐Ÿ˜†

But never going to do this adventure again.๐Ÿ˜†

Actually twitter is fun if you've a thick skin. Sare weirdos in a one place.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by amritat

Or she can pretend to have a memory loss.

Hmmm not bad.

Originally posted by Muskie

Chiii kya ghatiya spoiler hai iss week ka๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Thu thu thu saara mood kharab kardiya

Condition in kite combination would be jo haarega woh ghar se jayega, so Ahana will win by cheating

Areey enjoy the epic competition.

Not joke,its truth...it happened with me..๐Ÿ˜†

Arey nahi, Nephy..I'm not talking about u๐Ÿ˜†

I'm saying about those people๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Accha mazak kar lete hai wo๐Ÿคช

Originally posted by SexyPotato

Actually twitter is fun if you've a thick skin. Sare weirdos in a one place.๐Ÿ˜†

But the person whose tweet I read is alag level of mental.๐Ÿ˜†

Oh god..usne literally likha hua I'm loving this track,mujhe to yakeen hi nhi hua meine 2-3 baar pdha ki mein sahi to pad rhi hu,kahin sarcasm to nhi hai but he/she was genuine.๐Ÿ˜ณ