Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Tu toh behen - matlab roll pe thi lagta hain - I always miss all the fun 😆

And as to the discussion - I’ve never understood these gazillion expectations from others ke bhai  sab ki equal and x taddat mein bashing and praising karo, jaise khud sab wohi karte hain 😆 - no one’s stopping anyone from bashing anyone - karo joh marzi within the rules - but nah - “aaj yahaan isko nahi bolenge/rules are different for blah blah/iski x % bashing ki toh uski y % kyun ki? Kya hain yaar interrogation center 😆

Kahan ghayab hai yaar humein choolhe mein jhonk ke khud rotiyaan sek rahi hai😒

Missing ur dhadham dhakel analysis 

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tu toh behen - matlab roll pe thi lagta hain - I always miss all the fun 😆

And as to the discussion - I’ve never understood these gazillion expectations from others ke bhai  sab ki equal and x taddat mein bashing and praising karo, jaise khud sab wohi karte hain 😆 - no one’s stopping anyone from bashing anyone - karo joh marzi within the rules - but nah - “aaj yahaan isko nahi bolenge/rules are different for blah blah/iski x % bashing ki toh uski y % kyun ki? Kya hain yaar interrogation center 😆

Why, thank you! ☺️😆

You might wanna catch up with those few pages. Mujhe samjh nahi aa raha tha main main hoon ya main tum thi, kal. 😆

Haan, dekho maine apni raaton ki neend, din ka chain aur dimaaghi sukoon tyaga hain DDT ke liye. 

Itni shakti hume dena DDT,

mann ka vishwaas kamzor ho na.

😆

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annihilation

Man, VG is such a loser in that sense. I find no mastermind giri in ruining the task before it has even begun. Tucche harkatein karne se baaz nahi aata yeh aadmi. 🤔 I'm sure Eijaaz, Rakhi, Rahul, Aly and Arshi would have added some fun elements.

Haan yaar kahen ka mastermind jab task start hi hone nahi diya 👎🏼

The best part of the act was Rakhi's entire family members were in their respective characters even before task started .. aly - RV toh chhichore bhai bhi ban gaye the (Peeyara noticed it correctly) 😂

and on the other hand abhinav's high IQ wali team was confused abt rules .. rules mai yeh likha hai woh nahi karna hai.. It's their team which ruined such an entertaining task.. jahan dimag kam use karna hota hai wahan bhi kuchh zyada dimag laga lete hai 🤦🏻‍♀️

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Eijaz went overboard on Arshi - she may be poking him relentlessly yaan joh bhi, but him behaving thus was disproportionate and only makes him look bad. And he needs to apologise for swearing at her - and then either ignore her or poke her back - proportionately. He was good with Rakhi in the washroom - laughing it off - so it’s doable - gala phaadne ki zaroorat hain nahi. And Arshi needs to ignore him too - friend friend bolke sara din poke karna - that’s having your cake and eating it.

Rakhi has been way out of line re Eijaz considering all he’s ever been is good to her and stood up for her over the nastiness too. And the nautanki is unnecessary - captain ka rauf jamao and phir boohoo bhi karna hain. And honestly - the last people any captain should be taking tips from are RubiNav 😆

Arshi and Rakhi both need to watch their mouths - yeh kya heart attacks and laash pe kafan wala shit they spout. Idiots. 

Rahul is so problematic, and no support on any shit he spouts, but yesterday he was on a clean roll - no shit, and he owned the kappal. I enjoyed that. I guess Sallu’s “work harder” did the trick 😆

Abhinav’s is effing obsessed with Eijaz - such a shitty look on him. Move on buddy - widen your horizons a bit. BB + Rakhi itni mehnat kar rahe hain - and yet all you are is either boring AF, or jumping around like an obsessed chimp. Meh. 

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Cute sa over enthusiastic bachcha 😳😆

Jo bimar hone pe bhi harkato se baaz nahi aata 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

They themselves are accepting ki purposely bolte hai

Wohi toh!

Clearly saying ke Ej ko yeh cheezein trigger karti hai isliye purposely karte hai

Ab aur kya proof chahiye bullying ka?

Also Abhi saying aur karenge🤪

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Omg I am cracking up at Eijaz's expression when Aly is talking about bungla gaadi 🤣. 

Arshi was actually poking Eijaz in fun but khadoos insaan 😆

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrickyMind

Haan yaar kahen ka mastermind jab task start hi hone nahi diya 👎🏼

The best part of the act was Rakhi's entire family members were in their respective characters even before task started .. aly - RV toh chhichore bhai bhi ban gaye the (Peeyara noticed it correctly) 😂

and on the other hand abhinav's high IQ wali team was confused abt rules .. rules mai yeh likha hai woh nahi karna hai.. It's their team which ruined such an entertaining task.. jahan dimag kam use karna hota hai wahan bhi kuchh zyada dimag laga lete hai 🤦🏻‍♀️

hmmm. Actually VG played the perfect hand as a game. He took camera so easily and hid it. That they didn’t even realize Till BB said camera in house. 

Worst part. At end of round 1. They said rubinav team lost (btw why they were together in same team?) BB even said team rakhi won as it was hidden on their side of house. Per what they showed us. They made no real effort to find the camera 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️   - so in reality they could have put effort. Continued to be in character and tried to find camera. Instead they all ready to do tamasha instead of effort (in this case of finding camera). 

Is the task over ? End of last night epi was just 2 rounds right ? So one more round (at least)?

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Eijaz went overboard on Arshi - she may be poking him relentlessly yaan joh bhi, but him behaving thus was disproportionate and only makes him look bad. And he needs to apologise for swearing at her - and then either ignore her or poke her back - proportionately. He was good with Rakhi in the washroom - laughing it off - so it’s doable - gala phaadne ki zaroorat hain nahi. And Arshi needs to ignore him too - friend friend bolke sara din poke karna - that’s having your cake and eating it.

Rakhi has been way out of line re Eijaz considering all he’s ever been is good to her and stood up for her over the nastiness too. And the nautanki is unnecessary - captain ka rauf jamao and phir boohoo bhi karna hain. And honestly - the last people any captain should be taking tips from are RubiNav 😆

Arshi and Rakhi both need to watch their mouths - yeh kya heart attacks and laash pe kafan wala shit they spout. Idiots. 

Rahul is so problematic, and no support on any shit he spouts, but yesterday he was on a clean roll - no shit, and he owned the kappal. I enjoyed that. I guess Sallu’s “work harder” did the trick 😆

Abhinav’s is effing obsessed with Eijaz - such a shitty look on him. Move on buddy - widen your horizons a bit. BB + Rakhi itni mehnat kar rahe hain - and yet all you are is either boring AF, or jumping around like an obsessed chimp. Meh. 

SP ki analysis🥳

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Kahan ghayab hai yaar humein choolhe mein jhonk ke khud rotiyaan sek rahi hai😒

Missing ur dhadham dhakel analysis 

Arrein Chingu meri jaan - sabse pehle choolhe mein toh main hi gayi thi 😆 - personal attacks ki baad, given main ek certain kappal ki bajati hoon, woh bhi izzat se 😆