Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

IMMj Episodes Discussion Thread #72 - Page 24

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Amekha

Thanks Eeshu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Let me watch ishani slap scene first

Episode 113. Ulte haath ka lagaya tha. Bina koi explanation sune ๐Ÿคช

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail

So they literally tortured their viewers in these last 2 weeks.

Thay are not getting a simple thing that people who watch their show are very well modernized thats why they choose their serial first of all out of all crap going on in tv due to its genre but no they want to go to typical route so I whole heartedly congratulate them now for this blunder.

See I used to watch it on tv very religiously but of course I'll watch it for my entertainment and to enjoy not to rebuke myself for even starting to watch it at first place but they literally made me feel like that...

And another thing I personally feel that their serial's usp is VRS character even more than RiAnsh ,people would have easily enjoyed revenge track if they haven't butchered his character...they made such a unique character into someone worse than regular itv male lead...they took out the very essence of his character...they forget that he is the only one who is the reason of their show's success as well as RiAnsh but they decided to play with it in negative so they had to bear the burnt.I'm telling you people who are loyal viewers have never ever problem with him being Mafia becoz first episode itslef gave that hint so knlwing it very well we loved him,but I don't know they have to whitewash him on those terms and turn it into something non relatable.

Now come to execution,editing,writing,plotholes,they seriously took audience for granted on these terms,they thought let's shoot and gave people half cooked dish and people will eat it...why?

We haven't signed any kind of contract with them to see crap.

Their audience is modern thats why they loved their genre and accepted it but they thought to show us brutal torture of female lead in the name of thrill,love and dark revenge,not done man not done.

And now they have scrapped Vihaan track(such a beautiful track) even after getting 1.5 trps(regular of their show) overnight without any sane explaination and presented us with this half baked revenge track destroying everything,how will we connect to it in first place but still we decided to give it a fair chances understanding their helplessness but what they return us we know it.So with this trp also they are going to scrap this track midway without any explaination or could we expect from them something better now like a full fledged well written redemption track along with khel khatam of that bichoo rani(I hate 3rd angles so typical it sounds,pta nhi kya soch ke leke aye hai).And of course writer of this show,now taunt trp audience,I'm waiting.

Negativity around the show,my foot๐Ÿ˜ก

Man concentrate on your writing skills.

My view point on last 2 week episodes and resultant trp.

Nephy thumbnail

Ok thank you,I'll check it.๐Ÿค—

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ILTHBEB

I want redemption but not memory loss because memory loss is cringe track & I want to see with full conscience ridhima is giving reality check to vansh but not in memory loss condition.

Or she can pretend to have a memory loss.

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: amritat

Well that's an idea. Will it work.

But vansh tadapega nahi๐Ÿ˜„

I want a dev das vansh 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: amritat

ye thik hai.. Par ha agar pretend kar rahe hai toh viewers ko pehle duo  episode mein baata dena chahiye... Drag nahi karana chahiye ye reveal karane kaliye.. 

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 3 years ago
rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Earlier we used to be elated on seeing ms in bts but now we just hate to see that ๐Ÿ˜ณ

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Do u really expect revenge from someone who considers thappad as ashirvaad๐Ÿ˜ฒ?

Expect the unexpected and butchering of character graph is what I am taught by the cvs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeh nahi kiya toh character butcher kaise honge?

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Earlier we used to be elated on seeing ms in bts but now we just hate to see that ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was so hoping Riddhima to burn her MS in the fire saying yeh bhi lo isse kyun chora ๐Ÿ™

But seriously... waiting for the day she would take off her MS, better throw it on Vansh's face.

For once even if I forgive Vansh or give him benefit of doubt, I can never forgive him to allow Ishani and others inflict the tortures on her. That was pure assault and he just kept looking and smirking. 

Will forever hold it against him.

Edited by jisa - 3 years ago
Nephy thumbnail

So I decided to do some toofani thing,made my twitter account,logged in check ishq mein marjawan 2 tag and tweet I saw first was that track is beautiful,we are proud of writing team,we are loving this track and I was likeHein๐Ÿ˜ฑ  Did I land at some other place or whether they are watching same show as me,or did mamta and shashwat are airing something different for them...I was so terrified more than the track,I got scared by that tweet,I suddenly felt like land into a horror place I couldn't scroll and read one more tweet,I ran from there  and logged out,deleted my accounted,unintalled app and never going back there.๐Ÿค”

Edited by Nephy - 3 years ago