Rubina To Sonali " Teri Beti Haram Ki Hai ? Clip Added - Page 21

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Kinginthenorth9

Aap ne saari live feed dekhi phir Ruby ko “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol” bolte hue kaise miss kar diya? 😂😂

nai dikha q k wahan ruby galat thi jahan wo galat ho wahan dikhta nai hai😒☺️

Just tell me this is Ruby saying “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol” fine by you? 😂😂

Dude, please use your brains. Sonali was repeatedly calling her a haraamzadi, so Ruby said "Tu apni beti ko bhi bol". That means she was essentially asking Sonali if she would also call her own child as haramzadi. 

WHAT THE FCUK is wrong with it? Man, this forum seems to be an alternate universe. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago

Bas ab yahi responbse bacha hai LMAO. 🤣 Zubaan pe dahi jam gaya. 

Just tell me this is Ruby saying “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol” fine by you? 😂😂

that’s the thing. Rubina didn’t call Sonalis daughter “haram” she said “will you also call your daughter haram”. If Sonali has been given the right to use this word for others without anyone stopping or questioning her in which she also calling someone else’s daughter haram then why is what Rubina said such a big issue? She didn’t say to Sonali that your daughter is haram like the exaggerated story the TM is trying to push forward, she just asked Sonali a question to make her realise the type of word she’s using for other people. 

Anyway i don’t want to argue on this thread cause i’m not up for this sort of toxicity and one sided bashing and trolling of a contestant that seems to be happening every time this TM opens a thread 

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Zaban py dahi jama Tha Kal jab jeeju  gabra gay 🤣aukat ka lafz nikala n repeat kr 4 bar kaha phr b nai kaha.. Ouch 🤣

honestly rehne do. Inme dam hota na tho ye thread tab bhi khola jaata jab Rahul ne Rubina ke luggage mai dekh kar kaha tha “unke shareer mai tho haath nai daal raha na” This forum is a very toxic place if you’re a Rubina fan, that’s why i’m out of most such discussions. All thanks to Tanshi 👍🏼

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

nai dikha q k wahan ruby galat thi jahan wo galat ho wahan dikhta nai hai😒☺️

same to you. Jab rahul galat hota hai tab tho aapki aakho mai pati lag jati hai. Kuch bhi bolne lagti ho rahul ko defend karne ke liye. Nahi unn baaton ka kuch sense hota hai nahi khch matlab 

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

Zaban py dahi jama Tha Kal jab jeeju  gabra gay 🤣aukat ka lafz nikala n repeat kr 4 bar kaha phr b nai kaha.. Ouch 🤣

Rahul fans talking about aukaat. Aww the whole world knows what the aukaat of your pervert lafanga Rahul is. Bhagoda pervert lafanga Rahul jo auraton ke shareer mein haat daalne ki baat karta hai.

Don't embarrass yourself. 🤪

Dude, please use your brains. Sonali was repeatedly calling her a haraamzadi, so Ruby said "Tu apni beti ko bhi bol". That means she was essentially asking Sonali if she would also call her own child as haramzadi. 

WHAT THE FCUK is wrong with it? Man, this forum seems to be an alternate universe. 

I’ve been consistently neutral and not supporting any of these good for nothing, useless housemates this season so my brain’s working very well and especially better than certain blind fans who never see anything wrong in their fav’s actions thank your very much 😂😂

And nothing is wrong with having an alternate opinion. Being in the majority doesn’t make anyone right just like being in the minority make anyone wrong 😂😂

I’ve been consistently neutral and not supporting any of these good for nothing, useless housemates this season so my brain’s working very well and especially better than certain blind fans who never see anything wrong in their fav’s actions thank your very much 😂😂

And nothing is wrong with having an alternate opinion. Being in the majority doesn’t make anyone right just like being in the minority make anyone wrong 😂😂

Sure, that's why you and your fellow Rahul fans never see any wrong in Rahul saying those disgusting sleazy dialogues. 

And I'm not a Rubina fan, never even watched her shows. Just supporting her because of some loonies here who seem to pounce on her at the slightest of mistakes.