Dramatic Promo IMAGINATION

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

30 seconds promo -

Tibrewals are together performing a grand pooja and KT is doing aarti of lord Ganesha.

Deva Shree Ganesha song plays in the background.

On the other hand, Preeti and Nandini are at the rooftop. Preeti gets to know about Nandini's deadly plan and she yells at her.

Preeti - Tumhari saari sacchai aaj duniya ke saamne hongi. Tumhara vo 17 saal purana raaz ab khul chuka hai Nandini.

Nandini : Keertan ko iss duniya se mitakar mai pura karungi apna badla.

Preeti - Mai tumhe aisa kabhi nahi karne dungi.

Preeti calls the cops and seeing cops KT and the whole Tibrewal clan rushes to the rooftop.

Preeti gets Nandini arrested but Nandini acts smart and snatches the gun from the cop and points at KT.

Nandini - Itna aasaan nahi hai mujhse picha chhurana.... Preeti aaj mai tumse tumhare KT ji ko chhin ke rahungi.

Preeti - KT jiiii.

Nandini pull the trigger and shoots but the bullet hits Preeti's shoulder. Preeti falls off the building and KT screams. Everyone screams in shock.

KT - Preetiiiiiiiiiiiiii

---

Background voice - Shaadi Mubarak Maha episode.

The montage goes black and white.

Is this for real or your imagination??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by rdrp17

Is this for real or your imagination??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

My imagination seemed so real to you. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

I had made the promo totally out of imagination. Had mixed the thoughts of pooja occasion track and BTS rooftop scene. ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by Neon9

My imagination seemed so real to you. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

Haha..I actually got confused..cos the title said imagination. But I like this promo..so filmy๐Ÿ˜†

And they have taken inspiration from your earlier posts as well they might just do that now as well๐Ÿ˜›