Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Is Virat a side character - Page 9

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ishradivani

Look at the irony of this show......

The ML is a cop in ips cadre and there is domestic violence prevalent in every nook and corner of that house 

I felt very bad for karishma today ðŸ˜­ 

All of them were having breakfast and she was humiliated there ..... What do chavans even think of themselves?????

This show is promoting domestic violence in prime time slot. I so wish some women commission's actually complain against this .

But it's good that atleast karishma has her in laws support not like one garbage bag ninad 

Ninad is Bhavini's chamcha. Virat, Sai, and Shivani should make Ashwini divorce Ninad and stay separately from the family. The makers should make Ninad marry Bhavini. ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jankiraghav

Hotstar has '12+ violence' as its warning. 

It goes so much against the spirit of a police officer to allow that kind of humiliation to go unpunished. But then, it is true that they don't become gentlemen just because they wear the uniform 😤

true

ITV is all about glorifying FL 

No bahu does what a FL does in reality 

And in the process of these ML is butchered 

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kavitha_r

Ninad is Bhavini's chamcha. Virat, Sai, and Shivani should make Ashwini divorce Ninad and stay separately from the family. The makers should make Ninad marry Bhavini. ðŸ¤£

that would be a treat to watch🤣🤣🤣

He really deserves only bhavani

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mein saara akash bhi thoda dekha tha jo ki air force se related hai.

Luckily abhi tak navi se related show nhi aaya hain.

Aap bahut shidat se koi show dekhne ki koshish karo aur makers double shidat se aapko bhagane ki saazish Kare to bura nhi lagega .😭

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I also watched LRL coz of rajeev Khandelwal & left once he died , I m his fan from my school days he played Sujal Grewal in kahin to hoga .

Neil Bhatt played Zakir in dabh infact he entered during ips training track only later he became best frnd of sandhya . Luckily it's 3 time Neil is playing IPS first in dabh second in roop mard ka naya swaroop he was grey or negative character then now . I had seen Neil during Gulaal days .

There two Sanjeevani , naya wala Sanjeevani I dint had courage to see  , old one I had seen , dil mill gaye bhi thoda dekha . Sab naam ke doctor the , doc ka kaam kon karta tha unko apni personal life ki problem se mukti nhi milti.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: happy007

they are copying KD scene by scene & that was a one woman show. It was all about Imon & her arrogance/ego. She was always justified in doing every stupid thing she did. Like the writer only had one thing in mind - that Imon must always be proven right no matter how stupid, arrogant or asshole-ish she was acting. Every single character was ruined just so Imon can come on top as the best person ever. 

Rono-Imon divorce track is the most stupid writing ever. You'll hate literally everyone there. Rono was so stupid, Imon was vengeful AF & Rupkotha was irrelevant. 

KD was too dramatic & not in a good way but in an annoying way. Imon was super irritating. Rupkotha was maha annoying. And Rono was the worst, with no personality at all. That show was a headache ðŸ¤ª

I huv once said it in d beginning of d show, all dat promo of farz n all is just for getting him married dat's it nothing more than dat. Now audience will see neil in police dress just for family drama . 

In kd also they brought dis police related track when dey thought of bringing another third angle between them for whom rono n imon seperated n she was alone in her pregnancy phase as far as I remember. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yyyy

we saw the trailer two days back. 90% of the FL are like this. They are ok to be treated like trash by everyone but they get some sadistic pleasure when they humiliate ML. In Tamil version, Saranya was the same. I felt bad for Vikram. 

Saranya was inspired by emon. I felt bad for Vikram & virat 2.

It u r demanding respect from other learn to give also . We had seen how sai treated Virat from day one . My only hope like Vikram virat don't let sai walk all over him & keep on apologizing .

Actually ITV is not ready to change d mahan FL.

Sarvgun sampan had a good concept with grey FL but makers could not justify it & change d track .

Actually DABH stands apart from getting insulted by her in laws sandhya never humilated suraj for it .

I m just looking for memory loss track of virat from tamil , infact madhvi d lady who took Vikram during memory loss was jagtap's sister & fell 4 Vikram , she helped jagtap to abduct Saranya second time .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

I huv once said it in d beginning of d show, all dat promo of farz n all is just for getting him married dat's it nothing more than dat. Now audience will see neil in police dress just for family drama . 

In kd also they brought dis police related track when dey thought of bringing another third angle between them for whom rono n imon seperated n she was alone in her pregnancy phase as far as I remember. 

Yes u r right rono idiot was helping some other lady & missed his child birth.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Mein saara akash bhi thoda dekha tha jo ki air force se related hai.

Luckily abhi tak navi se related show nhi aaya hain.

Aap bahut shidat se koi show dekhne ki koshish karo aur makers double shidat se aapko bhagane ki saazish Kare to bura nhi lagega .😭

actually this show has poten8.instead of piling us in family drama they could show virat cop stories and sai's medical school  plot.i too love men in uniform stories🤗

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Ishradivani

that would be a treat to watch🤣🤣🤣

He really deserves only bhavani

Glad to know that you too wish that Ninad & Bhavani become a couple.🤣smiley37smiley37