"Anupama has accepted our relationship "

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

What more would Vanraj want... A legal wife accepting an affair with mistress... A family to live with and a girlfriend to love and fulfill desires...🤢

Literally... What more could Vanraj ever ask for???  this gatiya insaan has guts to tell his girlfriend that his wife has accepted the affair and hence things can continue the way it were earlier ðŸ¤¢

Vanraj irks me to no end... 

Vanraj is a low human being full of himself. His character is pathetic and now to show he is better and victim type they are making Kavya women crazy mad in love type. 

Originally posted by shruti

Vanraj is a low human being full of himself. His character is pathetic and now to show he is better and victim type they are making Kavya women crazy mad in love type

As much as Kavya deserves hatred...so does Vanraj! 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

As much as Kavya deserves hatred...so does Vanraj! 

Exactly both deserve hate. It's pathetic how shah family members blame Kavya as if she put Vanraj on gun point to hv affair with her. It was mutual both were wrong both deserve same type of treatment but then he is man so got carried away such non sense. 

Exactly both deserve hate. It's pathetic how shah family members blame Kavya as if she put Vanraj on gun point to hv affair with her. It was mutual both were wrong both deserve same type of treatment but then he is man so got carried away such non sense. 

I wonder if that has more to do with the fact that his family is the only one shown so far respecting him.... Because you know khoon ka rishta... 

However, Nandini treating Kavya like crap is also something to think about... She had once asked Samar to let it go for Vanraj.. But Kavya Is literally her massi... So, what the heck are CVs trying to show... Is this literally the case of Woman always being blamed as home wrecker and man gets bailed out? I can see so many people still blaming Kavya for everything... Wanting to unite Anu... Raj which is unfair and unrealistic too. 

I wonder if that has more to do with the fact that his family is the only one shown so far respecting him.... Because you know khoon ka rishta... 

However, Nandini treating Kavya like crap is also something to think about... She had once asked Samar to let it go for Vanraj.. But Kavya Is literally her massi... So, what the heck are CVs trying to show... Is this literally the case of Woman always being blamed as home wrecker and man gets bailed out? I can see so many people still blaming Kavya for everything... Wanting to unite Anu... Raj which is unfair and unrealistic too. 

Vanraj has taken care of family needs but that would have not been possible if Anupama was not at home. When issue arises she would resolve it. Vanraj has been hyper egoistic man.

Even when they (Nandini Toshu) came to know about affair they tried to mk Kavya understand bcoz in such cases it's women fault that hubby when outside to find love women fault she is playing second women in man life whereas man gets away easily. Sad reality of life.

What more would Vanraj want... A legal wife accepting an affair with mistress... A family to live with and a girlfriend to love and fulfill desires...🤢

Literally... What more could Vanraj ever ask for???  this gatiya insaan has guts to tell his girlfriend that his wife has accepted the affair and hence things can continue the way it were earlier ðŸ¤¢

Vanraj irks me to no end... 

Yaar even now I think kavya and vanraj are playing game where they want to prove anupama wrong and blame her infront of family with some full proofs even Samar should blame her I think this is his agenda bcz vanraj itni jaldi how come he repent and come to know importance of the family mujhey na daal mein kuch kala lagta hai yaar it’s my assumption kyon ki story’s is moving fast and specially in today’s precap where vanraj ignoring kavya even she was hurt at kite festival and trying to say something to anu 

He is the most pathetic character on ITV! 

Yes both deserve hate. And it was mutual vanraj can not deny it. No one can blame only kavya in all these drama.