•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Keerthi said naksh left where did he go she said naksh left her and krish alone 

How many months leap can someone tell I don't understand hindi 

Keerti said that because of naira's death naksh couldn't handle himself thats why he left keerti and krish alone but don't know where did he go he will return soon even kdadi and krishna went. Leap i think its 2-3 months may be.

Originally posted by mahaan18

Keerti said that because of naira's death naksh couldn't handle himself thats why he left keerti and krish alone but don't know where did he go he will return soon even kdadi and krishna went. Leap i think its 2-3 months may be.

LOL what bakwaas is this? Matlab naira is dead so no other character close to her can live their life peacefully? ðŸ¤¢ He left his wife and kid just because he is mourning his sister's death? 

I know such a stupid thing this is how can you leave your wife and son alone because your sister died 

Maybe the actor took leave for few days

Yeah because even kdadi and krishna weren't there.

Originally posted by mahaan18

Yeah because even kdadi and krishna weren't there.

When the dialogue came up that who would have thought krishna and dadi would have grown this close, I was like "Same, same!" ðŸ¤£ Matlab krishna tagging along with dadi to ashram and dadi allowing her? Dadi must have been hella depressed then after naira death to allow herself krishna's company ðŸ¤£

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago