Is leap on the cards?

Posted: 3 years ago

After watching today's episode, it seemed to me leap is coming soon.

Hope it's not true. 

Today's RTM version containing words Pyaar, dil samjhana and all.😕 Found it a little cringy too.😵

I literally felt kuch zyada nahi ho gaya. 

Perhaps, makers are trying to give new angle to Rudhita's bond. 

Moreover, KSJ praising Bondita and calling her Grihlaxmi and blah blah in front of Devimaa. 

I think he never called her Grihlaxmi. He always her to be one but never called her so. That's why i am doubting.😕

Pata nahi, what is in store for us. 😔

Watch and do share your views. 😳

Edited by Lovelypathak - 3 years ago

Shilpi 😡 no Hi no Hello where r you lost these days?😭

Kaka called her ghar ki lakshmi during Diwali pooja 😆

I don't want to comment about leap. Thinking about it gives me depression 👍🏼

I watched the episode and felt a little emotional. I think you are right.  I too feel they are hinting at a leap which is probably not too far off. We just have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

Just my opinion, but I liked the new RTM version and the lyrics too and felt they are very apt for the situation. Their relationship has progressed slowly and they have come so far after overcoming so many obstacles together. Anirudh falling in love with Bondita post leap would only make their love seem superficial and more like attraction. True love is not just a connection between two humans or two hearts, but I believe the deepest love is a connection between two souls. And that's the kind of love they share. A pure love between two souls, a bond that will grow and blossom more with time. And Anirudh being the adult will recognise it first.

The only question is will we ever be able to witness this complete growth in this strange game of TRPs? So far we have been quite lucky to some extent, but even if the leap takes place and doesn't get the TRPs then there is no guarantee that the makers will be able to tell the complete story they want to tell. I'm just going to cherish every beautiful moment that we get. Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst🤞

I don't think leap is on cards, thinking about it gives me depression to like others 😆

solely watching this show cause of little bondita i mean aurra not sure if i would continue watching it once the elder one enters so i hope no leap is happening soon. 🤔

even makers know about popularity of little aurra so they are also trying hard to sustain her role for longer period of time n i hope they will succeed for us sake.

new RTM version is good i found noting wrong about it 🤓

Trilochon always calls her grihlaxmi i think you may be missed that.

Originally posted by Ariel6

I don't think leap is on cards, thinking about it gives me depression to like others 😆

solely watching this show cause of little bondita i mean aurra not sure if i would continue watching it once the elder one enters so i hope no leap is happening soon. 🤔

even makers know about popularity of little aurra so they are also trying hard to sustain her role for longer period of time n i hope they will succeed for us sake.

new RTM version is good i found noting wrong about it 🤓

Trilochon always calls her grihlaxmi i think you may be missed that.

don't worry Aura will always be there in our hearts❤️, but leap is inevitable😭 and I completely trust the makers about casting, trust me you guys will love it even more after leap,and I'm not saying this because I want to see Romance or whatever, I mean to say after leap I think the story will too get on track,as bacchi ke saath toh social evils nahi dikha sakte,Barrister Bon will deal with it!!👍🏼Just keep showering your love on the show,leap or not!!❤️

Originally posted by leanne_1983

I watched the episode and felt a little emotional. I think you are right.  I too feel they are hinting at a leap which is probably not too far off. We just have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

Just my opinion, but I liked the new RTM version and the lyrics too and felt they are very apt for the situation. Their relationship has progressed slowly and they have come so far after overcoming so many obstacles together. Anirudh falling in love with Bondita post leap would only make their love seem superficial and more like attraction. True love is not just a connection between two humans or two hearts, but I believe the deepest love is a connection between two souls. And that's the kind of love they share. A pure love between two souls, a bond that will grow and blossom more with time. And Anirudh being the adult will recognise it first.

❤️The only question is will we ever be able to witness this complete growth in this strange game of TRPs? So far we have been quite lucky to some extent, but even if the leap takes place and doesn't get the TRPs then there is no guarantee that the makers will be able to tell the complete story they want to tell. I'm just going to cherish every beautiful moment that we get. Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst🤞

+❤️❤️❤️ You beautifully penned down my thoughts, I too didn't feel cringey,love is something beyond Romantic feelings or physical intimacy, and this RTM version very beautifully describes their growing bond

Originally posted by Siddiquie

don't worry Aura will always be there in our hearts❤️, but leap is inevitable😭 and I completely trust the makers about casting, trust me you guys will love it even more after leap,and I'm not saying this because I want to see Romance or whatever, I mean to say after leap I think the story will too get on track,as bacchi ke saath toh social evils nahi dikha sakte,Barrister Bon will deal with it!!👍🏼Just keep showering your love on the show,leap or not!!❤️

i know leap is inevitable but i just want it to happen after a longer period of time

Originally posted by Ariel6

i know leap is inevitable but i just want it to happen after a longer period of time

let's see,don't worry for now😳

Originally posted by Siddiquie

Not now nowadays they are focusing on bon skills and her way of dealing situatuon her standing up for ani and whole family and ani unwavering faith and unconditional love for bon , I am loving how they are using bon capabilities and aura looks I am loving bon looks and sarees, she looks so gorgeous and beautiful . 

I want such more tracks to come this track wil be an euro opener for bon as she will for very first time understand true colours of sampoo and mama Mami , which I wanted bon for long time to confront them it will again show a character growth in her so trust me this track will see a bon coming out of these foul relations of Mami and sampoo and learning a life lesson and even making ani understand that sampoo is not what she looks like he should not go on guilt trip

[QUOTE=Siddiquie]

Pls guys the way bon exposed dm and Munshi all by herself and her wittiness and ani support was something I appreciated I always wanted this savage and brainy bon , next week trp will increase and more interesting tracks will come pls watch on tv