Epi 165: Ek Thi Ridhima - Page 11

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Look babes, I always said this and will tell you again

the way you decode numbers and the characters give a completely a new light

thanks for this

let's see what today has stored for us 

Aj k episode dekh kar sab uchhal rahe hai. I think Siya jo hai woh nhi kisi aur tarike se vansh ko pata chalega! 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Aj k episode dekh kar sab uchhal rahe hai. I think Siya jo hai woh nhi kisi aur tarike se vansh ko pata chalega! 

Hmn

also seeing the BTS where family playing kites and all, I don't think everything will happen today itself 

but then who knows 

I was like sitting on tenterhooks watching Riddhima being obsessed with that psychopath. What she wants to mend, girl wake up, he doesn’t want you and crying buckets in front of his family about how you are not leaving him like a leech. If not self respect, have some shame. I was more angered on Riddhima who wore blinkers and not seeing what they all are trying to do. They are trying to burn her and she was worried about those things which are like garbage to her so called husband to burn in the fire. Does this girl want to die in the hands of those hyena pack! I want to see what will break her illusions! Did Vansh ever liked her forget about love? Once the SR finished, he changed into something else who is unrecognisable.

Originally posted by Rosalinesak

I was like sitting on tenterhooks watching Riddhima being obsessed with that psychopath. What she wants to mend, girl wake up, he doesn’t want you and crying buckets in front of his family about how you are not leaving him like a leech. If not self respect, have some shame. I was more angered on Riddhima who wore blinkers and not seeing what they all are trying to do. They are trying to burn her and she was worried about those things which are like garbage to her so called husband to burn in the fire. Does this girl want to die in the hands of those hyena pack! I want to see what will break her illusions! Did Vansh ever liked her forget about love? Once the SR finished, he changed into something else who is unrecognisable.

It's her core for not to let go 

she wants to bring her husband on the right track

now she leaves, whatever accusations made against her would be right

but after proving innocent if she leaves - then that proves she is right

so wait for today and let's see what stored for Ridhima 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I feel it will happen dear

maybe that hug of Vansh is dream of his 

Going by the recent spoilers,I don't think its a dream

Originally posted by kuhelidebbarma