Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: happy007

Yep Samrat is going to take Pakhi's class & family members will also go against her after his return. Samrat will also support Sai in everything, except for when he'll blame Virat for impregnating Pakhi 🤢

How his relationship was with virat ?

Pakhi ki class , hayeesamrat tum kab aaoge ?

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I hope he comes ASAP then

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Samrat & Virat's relationship will be contentious mostly. 

Samrat will come later, abhi bohot time hai uske aane mein. Virat & Sai will fall in love before that. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes Nitu. Never thought this much family drama will be there. The promos gave a different feeling altogether. Now I can’t help but watch..kind of addicted to it ..

When I first saw the promo I wasn't impressed with it. I thought both the female leads look alike and the storyline was predictable. I just came across the Sairat scenes and got interested. During the GC track, it didn't look like a typical ITV show. Even I am kind of addicted but the plan is not to get too involved. 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Today you are asking is virat side character?

Time will come when we will ask does virat have character 🤣

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Today you are asking is virat side character?

Time will come when we will ask does virat have character 🤣

lol. I don't think that will happen. If he is shown for 2 mins then what can he do it 2 mins to make me question his character 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes Nitu. Never thought this much family drama will be there. The promos gave a different feeling altogether. Now I can’t help but watch..kind of addicted to it ..

We're all suffering the same addiction. 😂

I also actually started only because it was promoted as a cop story. But the whole base of it makes me question the cop's logic. Uske beech me fell in love with Sai ❤️

janhav thumbnail

If you notice, they are trying to mislead audience to believing that they are being him back soon with these planted stories and social media posts. 

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

lol. I don't think that will happen. If he is shown for 2 mins then what can he do it 2 mins to make me question his character 

Marofy jalebi dialogues on pyaar and rishtey even as the camera mischievously captures his 'true love' in the background and the 'wife' is missing from the frame. Sawaal toh uthenge hi 😆

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

it is going to get really bad going forward with Devi track, then Virat jealousy regarding Sai's classmate, then Samrat track isn't going to be any good either bcoz it will just add another person who'll start fighting & shouting (but I am sure people will like it bcoz he'll fight with Pakhi) & the Shruti track, which will be the WORST 

also there were times when it felt like Imon is doing things just bcoz Rono told her not to, like going to Professor's house alone (I would never understand the need for it, it was just stupid) & such events will keep happening bcoz there wasn't a single time when Imon did what Rono asked her to do. She fought about every little thing. It was so annoying to watch bcoz she was always defended by some other person be it Samrat or Mohit or Aai or Devi's husband, well basically anyone. And ofcourse Rono always apologized. And this cycle would continue again & again & again 

Omg this sounds terrible .. are we to really watch this lol 😂