Is Virat a side character - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by yyyy

They could have shown he was in GC for some business project and Sai’s dad saved him from goons and lost his life while saving him. After GC, Acp doesn't have any work other than wearing uniform and making 2 mins appearance 

👏smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

Originally posted by happy007

they are copying KD scene by scene & that was a one woman show. It was all about Imon & her arrogance/ego. She was always justified in doing every stupid thing she did. Like the writer only had one thing in mind - that Imon must always be proven right no matter how stupid, arrogant or asshole-ish she was acting. Every single character was ruined just so Imon can come on top as the best person ever. 

Rono-Imon divorce track is the most stupid writing ever. You'll hate literally everyone there. Rono was so stupid, Imon was vengeful AF & Rupkotha was irrelevant. 

KD was too dramatic & not in a good way but in an annoying way. Imon was super irritating. Rupkotha was maha annoying. And Rono was the worst, with no personality at all. That show was a headache 🤪

Ya I heard emon had a part time job of doubting & questioning rono's character , always proven wrong & next time do d same .

When rono did d same she opt for suicide🤪dont it called double standards

Even Rono had weird part time job of keeping secrets from emon , accusing him very badly ,questioning her character, so that he can go for dangerous mission , 

Matlab ye couple itna weird kyu tha , I guess KZK ka bengali version tha 

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago

KRPKAB was class apart. It lost plot after 100 epic but it showed different shades of relationship .The focus was only on lead characters and side characters never hijacked the show 

That it was. The side characters esp mamaji & family had a good background story to explain their actions against sonakshi.

Here I don’t know why they are so against Sai. We can give all the reasons like she’s not the same class, she’s moophat etc but it still does not justify so much hate against her. I can somewhat understand Pakhi because she’s seeing Virat slowly falling for Sai even though he does not know it. Basically it’s like if I can’t have him I don’t want Sai also to have him.

I better stop getting attached to the show. This show has everything which I hate. Whitewashing the female lead and blaming others is what I despise the most. I had a very bad experience with a show in the past. 

U missed glorifying bhi hogi abhi😔

I Dont even know why they decided to make the ML as a cop. He could have been the businessman like most ML are. 

I thank God Virat is police officer not  army Major like samrat .

Varna sai border pe bhi jaati , makers would insult indian army to glorify her. Jo mere tolerate nhi hota.

Vaise sai ke border pe jaane ke chances hain abhi ninad chavan ki army dress bekar padi hain sirf do bar hi pehani hain vo bhi virat ke dream mein, asiliyat mein army dress bhi inse dur bhagti hogi.

US army uniform ka kuch use to hoga .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago

I better stop getting attached to the show. This show has everything which I hate. Whitewashing the female lead and blaming the others is what I despise the most. I had a very bad experience with a show in the past. 

it is going to get really bad going forward with Devi track, then Virat jealousy regarding Sai's classmate, then Samrat track isn't going to be any good either bcoz it will just add another person who'll start fighting & shouting (but I am sure people will like it bcoz he'll fight with Pakhi) & the Shruti track, which will be the WORST 

also there were times when it felt like Imon is doing things just bcoz Rono told her not to, like going to Professor's house alone (I would never understand the need for it, it was just stupid) & such events will keep happening bcoz there wasn't a single time when Imon did what Rono asked her to do. She fought about every little thing. It was so annoying to watch bcoz she was always defended by some other person be it Samrat or Mohit or Aai or Devi's husband, well basically anyone. And ofcourse Rono always apologized. And this cycle would continue again & again & again 

Originally posted by happy007

it is going to get really bad going forward with Devi track, then Virat jealousy regarding Sai's classmate, then Samrat track isn't going to be any good either bcoz it will just add another person who'll start fighting & shouting (but I am sure people will like it bcoz he'll fight with Pakhi) & the Shruti track, which will be the WORST 

also there were times when it felt like Imon is doing things just bcoz Rono told her not to, like going to Professor's house alone (I would never understand the need for it, it was just stupid) & such events will keep happening bcoz there wasn't a single time when Imon did what Rono asked her to do. She fought about every little thing. It was so annoying to watch bcoz she was always defended by some other person be it Samrat or Mohit or Aai or Devi's husband, well basically anyone. And ofcourse Rono always apologized. And this cycle would continue again & again & again 

It was more about ego not love. Why d hell Rono used to apologise.

Tell me more about samrat pakhi , did he band bajao of pakhii m waiting

Lakshmi, you read my mind. I was expecting something of this sort instead of kitchen drama. It looks like I got hooked to a wrong show 

Yes Nitu. Never thought this much family drama will be there. The promos gave a different feeling altogether. Now I can’t help but watch..kind of addicted to it ..

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Tell me more about samrat pakhi , did he band bajao of pakhii m waiting

Yep Samrat is going to take Pakhi's class & family members will also go against her after his return. Samrat will also support Sai in everything, except for when he'll blame Virat for impregnating Pakhi 🤢