Is Virat a side character - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

I also felt the same today... 1 mission don, Sai already on mission 2. Where is virat in all this? No sairat communication at all... I miss the way they handled the college admission track where both Sai and virat were prominent . 

They should have created scenes for Virat not related to his personal issues. Neil looks so nice in ACP get up. His journey as Police officer would really make the show interesting. 

Originally posted by methebest

Then Sai's dad had to be a business man to be Virat's guru! Also, they would have to  change the story on why Virat goes  to GC. I am not upset at Virat being a cop, my disappointment is Ninad being an ex-army. If we have a couple of Ninads on the borders then only GOD can save us. The only fortunate part is India is multi-religion, so all the Gods will help and Hindus have 33crr gods, so that will be very helpful.

Thank god Ninaad took an early retirement...if he stayed for his entire term then he might not have risked his life to save people who do not belong in his biradari...lol

Originally posted by ltelidevara

They should have created scenes for Virat not related to his personal issues. Neil looks so nice in ACP get up. His journey as Police officer would really make the show interesting. 

I agree i really like seeing Neil in ACP look. I would like to see more ACP scenes only ...better than fighting tracks also maybe a scene or two w his ACP look in romantic scene w Sai 

Originally posted by by_stander

Thank god Ninaad took an early retirement...if he stayed for his entire term then he might not have risked his life to save people who do not belong in his biradari...lol

🤣🤣🤣

they are copying KD scene by scene & that was a one woman show. It was all about Imon & her arrogance/ego. She was always justified in doing every stupid thing she did. Like the writer only had one thing in mind - that Imon must always be proven right no matter how stupid, arrogant or asshole-ish she was acting. Every single character was ruined just so Imon can come on top as the best person ever. 

Rono-Imon divorce track is the most stupid writing ever. You'll hate literally everyone there. Rono was so stupid, Imon was vengeful AF & Rupkotha was irrelevant. 

KD was too dramatic & not in a good way but in an annoying way. Imon was super irritating. Rupkotha was maha annoying. And Rono was the worst, with no personality at all. That show was a headache ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by happy007

they are copying KD scene by scene & that was a one woman show. It was all about Imon & her arrogance/ego. She was always justified in doing every stupid thing she did. Like the writer only had one thing in mind - that Imon must always be proven right no matter how stupid, arrogant or asshole-ish she was acting. Every single character was ruined just so Imon can come on top as the best person ever. 

Rono-Imon divorce track is the most stupid writing ever. You'll hate literally everyone there. Rono was so stupid, Imon was vengeful AF & Rupkotha was irrelevant. 

KD was too dramatic & not in a good way but in an annoying way. Imon was super irritating. Rupkotha was maha annoying. And Rono was the worst, with no personality at all. That show was a headache ðŸ¤ª

I better stop getting attached to the show. This show has everything which I hate. Whitewashing the female lead and blaming others is what I despise the most. I had a very bad experience with a show in the past. 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ltelidevara

Lakshmi, you read my mind. I was expecting something of this sort instead of kitchen drama. It looks like I got hooked to a wrong show 

Originally posted by happy007

In that case, I will have to stop watching this show then. I personally can't take too much negativity, so  I will see how long I can stick around.  I really like Sai as strong female lead, but the elders shown in the house are jerks, so if you go by whats happening in the show, Sai is right. But I do agree that they show extreme negativity to show the other extreme devi kind of FL.

Originally posted by methebest

Then Sai's dad had to be a business man to be Virat's guru! Also, they would have to  change the story on why Virat goes  to GC. I am not upset at Virat being a cop, my disappointment is Ninad being an ex-army. If we have a couple of Ninads on the borders then only GOD can save us. The only fortunate part is India is multi-religion, so all the Gods will help and Hindus have 33crr gods, so that will be very helpful.

They could have shown he was in GC for some business project and Sai’s dad saved him from goons and lost his life while saving him. After GC, Acp doesn't have any work other than wearing uniform and making 2 mins appearance