What just happened?!

Posted: 3 years ago

I'll tell you - My hopes of this show ever getting back to the masterpiece it was before the gaon track crashed and shattered after watching that precap. Itna suspense for ths cliche plot?!! SERIOUSLY!! I feel so dumb for sticking around all this time just to watch an Ishqbaaz reboot. It feels like teenage fanfiction writers invaded the writers room to turn Archie's into Riverdale.🤢

Lastly, I would just like to say thank you to whoever wrote the first 50-60 episodes. They were brilliant and a breath of fresh air in the chaos and pollution that is the (shows participating in the) trp race of ITV. Farewell!

Ishqbaaaz reboot.  ? How 

Originally posted by ssuuvvii

Ishqbaaaz reboot.  ? How 

Arey this current Nandini revenge track is nothing but a remake of Ib's popular Kapoor sister revenge track #same writer. 🙄

Originally posted by Neon9

Arey this current Nandini revenge track is nothing but a remake of Ib's popular Kapoor sister revenge track #same writer. 🙄

kya tha track ? ...koi mujhe bhi batao.....main tab se soach rahi thi ki nandini ko paisa chahiye, yaha toh woh keertan ki jaan lena chahthi hain. 

Originally posted by EtherealRati

kya tha track ? ...koi mujhe bhi batao.....main tab se soach rahi thi ki nandini ko paisa chahiye, yaha toh woh keertan ki jaan lena chahthi hain. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5203099?pn=3

Neon has explained IB track in short on this thread

I think the writers have raided archives from even before Ishqbaaz, what with their hidden in plain sight cameras in bouqets and signing of divorce papers as proof of pyaar ðŸ˜†

The initial episodes promised so much, it's a pity it has all been frittered away. 

Originally posted by Arshi67

I think the writers have raided archives from even before Ishqbaaz, what with their hidden in plain sight cameras in bouqets and signing of divorce papers as proof of pyaar ðŸ˜†

YES!!!

The initial episodes promised so much, it's a pity it has all been frittered away. 

@bold - Absolutely! I had expected to see a show about two adults dealing with stereotypes, learning to trust each other in the process and then discovering that love can happen in their 40s and they can give it a second chance or something along those lines, not this cliche plot. Ye nonsense toh har show mein hoti hai. 

Also, I swear that I've never cringed so much at the unlikeliness of these supposed romantic moments. Kahin se bhi aa gaye ye toh! And the fact that Preeti is suddenly (almost) comfortable with KT physically touching her just because he is her husband is so bizarre. School me hai kya ye dono?! "Hayeee! He smiled at me!", "Hayee! He touched my hand", "He feels comforatble talking to me". Makes me sad to remember the days when they used to play Iktara when he respected her and that was a fresh change for Preeti. Ab toh har cheez ek moment hai and then KT will say "I'm joking". Dude, have you met Preeti?! Do you not know what you are doing? Come on!

Originally posted by aquaHP

@bold - Absolutely! I had expected to see a show about two adults dealing with stereotypes, learning to trust each other in the process and then discovering that love can happen in their 40s and they can give it a second chance or something along those lines, not this cliche plot. Ye nonsense toh har show mein hoti hai. 

Also, I swear that I've never cringed so much at the unlikeliness of these supposed romantic moments. Kahin se bhi aa gaye ye toh! And the fact that Preeti is suddenly (almost) comfortable with KT physically touching her just because he is her husband is so bizarre. School me hai kya ye dono?! "Hayeee! He smiled at me!", "Hayee! He touched my hand", "He feels comforatble talking to me". Makes me sad to remember the days when they used to play Iktara when he respected her and that was a fresh change for Preeti. Ab toh har cheez ek moment hai and then KT will say "I'm joking". Dude, have you met Preeti?! Do you not know what you are doing? Come on!

The trip fall catch are so horribly contrived! (Though, I admit to being spoiled by perfection when it comes to that 😈) 

It had been wonderful seeing Preeti slowly discover her own talents in the earlier episodes. The way they had shown her burgeoning self confidence, boosted by KT's and Kusum's belief in her, had been very well done. KT's character had a boyish charm that didn't jar because it had an honesty about it and because there was a hidden depth that they gave glimpses of. 

It was about love happening to find its way to them as they tread the path of self discovery. Not about plunging into every body of water on the way, with a spot of synchronised swimming to music thrown in 😆 I'm just relieved they haven't caught a cold or anything! 

Whole show ruined after original preeti exit 

Now its just yhm revamp 

Curtain fall (which channel cut off ) that was also ditto yhm n countless other scene are there ðŸ¤”

Idk about IB as i haven't watched that 

But current preeti looks like wannabe ishita only ðŸ˜†

Edited by Deepika18767 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Deepika18767

Whole show ruined after original preeti exit 

Now its just yhm revamp 

Curtain fall (which channel cut off ) that was also ditto yhm n countless other scene are there ðŸ¤”

Idk about IB as i haven't watched that 

But current preeti looks like wannabe ishita only ðŸ˜†

🤣True, KT and uska Beta is her only aim in life. Lol, bet anyday that Ruhanika / Ruhi was better, lovable and cute... ARJUN is just the opposite,  gives diarrhea