Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 165: Ek Thi Ridhima - Page 10

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

If that is indeed true then they won't reveal it soon because then it means Riddhima had been playing her game way before all of this and it wasn't Kabir who had used but it was the other way round. Bacchchi had been playing a bigger game for a while now and had kept things under-wraps.

Even if ridhima is playing her own game with own motives - I can NOT stand this torture on the person he claims to love!!!!!!

I would rather take he behaves well with ridhima as he did from starting, ridhima plays with him for her own game and get caught or he knows somehow ... 

...  and then vansh take revenge after losing that game to ridhima....... (not to this extent)... may be can relate to a bit....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know everyone is so upset. The family plotting and kitchen drama. Guyz i know that was upsetting. But I think by now we should  have been habituated with it. Its been happening since Anu was in the house.Ahana had just filled the shoes of Anu. And i have been watching  tv shows when i was....let it b 😝😝😝😜 But u know what guyz u must keep an ignorance is bliss approach. There is no point of cribbing bcoz cvs had been doing this since the beginning of the show. Probably they want to show no matter what happens Riddhima will not buzz off and she is not gonna tone down. So keeping aside the kitchen drama lets focus on Riansh. To me a couple becomes soulmate in their hard times. Riddhima took vow to destroy Vansh,she did it knowingly or unknowingly. Vansh wanted to pay her back in equal but in double.Done Deal! He had also completed  his revenge. Lets discuss some congruent points of today "s episode.

Siya 

Not Dadi,but Siya since the beginning of the show was the chord and cupid of Riansh. The arc is now fulfilling. Vansh misunderstood that Riddhima was going to hurt her and throw a knife at her. That was the beginning of their lovestory. So again Siya 's illness has brought them face to face. They literally were sitting infront of each other and siya was in their middle a silent but poignant connector. It was Gods magic that he send his cupid to unite the two separated  souls. Devoid of justfying Vansh 's action i just want u to point out something  "Is it not a failure of The great VR?He proposed but Bappa disposed. It proved that They are made by God "s grace and God will never let them b separated. Vansh if u have seen carefully was not being able to meet Riddhima 's eyes as he knew he in an instant will get caught.His words and eyes did not match. He is same the grumpy baccha who is under a fixation of misconception.

Basket ball 

Riddhima basket ball and Vansh are again three dots that to b joined. For the first time she had her candid laugh with Vansh in the Bb court. Riddhima challenged him in the same court and they confront each other about Kabir and Sejal. They reunite in the bb court where Vihan made her go jelly by reminding her that he is his Vansh.Even she gave him a cute phsiyo session. The man gets clarity in playing Bb. But he could not bcoz His mind was in a utter mess. How can he get that? bcoz she actually  is the reason of his clarity and peace.

The not so Great VR but Riddhima "s Kabir Singh 2.0.

The man who keeps everyone under his thumb was breaking shaking sweating. Can u believe  can u see what impact she actually have on this man. After doing so much with her, after making her oust from his life he was supposed to b happy right! Then why the hell he was clarifying to Riddhima that he has moved on? Why u need to tell her if she means nothing to him. He must have thought that Riddhima will broke but it was he who was breaking actually. He was in frustration  that why he is  not happy despite hurting her so much.Its Vansh inner battle that was irritating him and he was taken aback at her conviction.Mera vansh kavi kisi aur shaadi nhi kar sakta!She has 200%belief on him that he can b a monster but the monster is monogamous.The harness lie in her hand and she will tame the beast.

The family 

A family which is a parasite.They are afraid of their union. Ishani and Aryan rightly conjectured  that Vansh who never bows down to nobody melts like a chocobar in the contact of his wifev. The girl even after the most talked betrayal can influence him thoroughly. The family is indeed toxic but Kings of a dynasty  is usually alone. They rarely get a family. Aangre is loyal Dadi is dependent  Only Siya is the guiding torch as she had never lose hope over Riansh ready to give her a chance before going to Coma. Riddhima is the real family of Vansh and she knows going away can b a easy way but staying to the ground will make things harder for him and easy for her. She needs to get back what is hers.As she said "Mein uspe kabza nhi kar rahi hoon jo mera nhi hai... Kan pakad k pati ko track pe lana vi Patni dharm hota hai.

The memoair of memories 

We know that it was heart wrenching to see them burning. Vansh standing in a stoic face was even more heart breaking. But Lets watch it in a new light.The memories were attached with a sham marriage  a marriage that was agenda driven and forceful. So to make a new beginning  let the  lies burn into ashes. Lohri ki pak aag mein chhal jhut aur sharya yantra jal k khak hua hai. (Lie  Deception AND Conspiracy )has turned into ashes. And this also indicates the truth Riddhima said that there is no point of burning some random.stuffs. Bcoz her hold ;love ;her love her exsistence is too deep to get  eliminate. Vansh and Riddhima both knows it. The last words told by Riddhima said about their relationship was too true to b denied! Just Think about it!

i copy paste my own thought.😝😝😝😜

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rachufan

I am still stick here only for it otherwise nothing left to watch for me I can't bear this type of domestic violence mental torture 

But you know what I still don't trust the makers.....I don't feel that they will make Siya utter truth so early....I mean it's high time that they should but still I don't trust the makers....they will bring Kabir to do something to Siya to make sure truth doesn't reveal.....

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

I know everyone is so upset. The family plotting and kitchen drama. Guyz i know that was upsetting. But I think by now we should  have been habituated with it. Its been happening since Anu was in the house.Ahana had just filled the shoes of Anu. And i have been watching  tv shows when i was....let it b 😝😝😝😜 But u know what guyz u must keep an ignorance is bliss approach. There is no point of cribbing bcoz cvs had been doing this since the beginning of the show. Probably they want to show no matter what happens Riddhima will not buzz off and she is not gonna tone down. So keeping aside the kitchen drama lets focus on Riansh. To me a couple becomes soulmate in their hard times. Riddhima took vow to destroy Vansh,she did it knowingly or unknowingly. Vansh wanted to pay her back in equal but in double.Done Deal! He had also completed  his revenge. Lets discuss some congruent points of today "s episode.

Siya 

Not Dadi,but Siya since the beginning of the show was the chord and cupid of Riansh. The arc is now fulfilling. Vansh misunderstood that Riddhima was going to hurt her and throw a knife at her. That was the beginning of their lovestory. So again Siya 's illness has brought them face to face. They literally were sitting infront of each other and siya was in their middle a silent but poignant connector. It was Gods magic that he send his cupid to unite the two separated  souls. Devoid of justfying Vansh 's action i just want u to point out something  "Is it not a failure of The great VR?He proposed but Bappa disposed. It proved that They are made by God "s grace and God will never let them b separated. Vansh if u have seen carefully was not being able to meet Riddhima 's eyes as he knew he in an instant will get caught.His words and eyes did not match. He is same the grumpy baccha who is under a fixation of misconception.

Basket ball 

Riddhima basket ball and Vansh are again three dots that to b joined. For the first time she had her candid laugh with Vansh in the Bb court. Riddhima challenged him in the same court and they confront each other about Kabir and Sejal. They reunite in the bb court where Vihan made her go jelly by reminding her that he is his Vansh.Even she gave him a cute phsiyo session. The man gets clarity in playing Bb. But he could not bcoz His mind was in a utter mess. How can he get that? bcoz she actually  is the reason of his clarity and peace.

The man who keeps everyone under his thumb was breaking shaking sweating. Can u believe  can u see what impact she actually have on this man. After doing so much with her, after making her oust from his life he was supposed to b happy right! Then why the hell he was clarifying to Riddhima that he has moved on? Why u need to tell her if she means nothing to him. He must have thought that Riddhima will broke but it was he who was breaking actually. He was in frustration  that why he is  not happy despite hurting her so much.Its Vansh inner battle that was irritating him and he was taken aback at her conviction.Mera vansh kavi kisi aur shaadi nhi kar sakta!She has 200%belief on him that he can b a monster but the monster is monogamous.The harness lie in her hand and she will tame the beast.

The family 

A family which is a parasite.They are afraid of their union. Ishani and Aryan rightly conjectured  that Vansh who never bows down to nobody melts like a chocobar in the contact of his wifev. The girl even after the most talked betrayal can influence him thoroughly. The family is indeed toxic but Kings of a dynasty  is usually alone. They rarely get a family. Aangre is loyal Dadi is dependent  Only Siya is the guiding torch as she had never lose hope over Riansh ready to give her a chance before going to Coma. Riddhima is the real family of Vansh and she knows going away can b a easy way but staying to the ground will make things harder for him and easy for her. She needs to get back what is hers.As she said "Mein uspe kabza nhi kar rahi hoon jo mera nhi hai... Kan pakad k pati ko track pe lana vi Patni dharm hota hai.

The memoair of memories 

We know that it was heart wrenching to see them burning. Vansh standing in a stoic face was even more heart breaking. But Lets watch it in a new light.The memories were attached with a sham marriage  a marriage that was agenda driven and forceful. So to make a new beginning  let the  lies burn into ashes. Lohri ki pak aag mein chhal jhut aur sharya yantra jal k khak hua hai. (Lie  Deception AND Conspiracy )has turned into ashes. And this also indicates the truth Riddhima said that there is no point of burning some random.stuffs. Bcoz her hold ;love ;her love her exsistence is too deep to get  eliminate. Vansh and Riddhima both knows it. The last words told by Riddhima said about their relationship was too true to b denied! Just Think about it!

Superb interpretation! 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Vansh and Ridhhima needs separation or a break...may be things will get settled with time..but their relationship needs redemption..

Also,its becoming very difficult for me everyday to ship RIANSHπŸ˜’πŸ˜­

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Ahyubdaya

We shall have to see what happens next in direction. I was totally wrong in thinking and hoping this was not about revenge track only...was hoping it was about another master plan..anyway..can only hope its Vansh's dream...for me there has to be separation  now otherwise track wont work...do I want his redemption and forgiveness...not sure at this point but that's probably what will happen.   

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Siya 

Basket ball 

The family 

The memoair of memories 

Superb take on today's episode. Allthough it's really pain to accept this πŸ˜ž

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Siya 

Basket ball 

The family 

The memoair of memories 

Look babes, I always said this and will tell you again

the way you decode numbers and the characters give a completely a new light

thanks for this

let's see what today has stored for us 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Vansh and Ridhhima needs separation or a break...may be things will get settled with time..but their relationship needs redemption..

Also,its becoming very difficult for me everyday to ship RIANSHπŸ˜’πŸ˜­

I feel it will happen dear

maybe that hug of Vansh is dream of his 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by Ahyubdaya

We shall have to see what happens next in direction. I was totally wrong in thinking and hoping this was not about revenge track only...was hoping it was about another master plan..anyway..can only hope its Vansh's dream...for me there has to be separation  now otherwise track wont work...do I want his redemption and forgiveness...not sure at this point but that's probably what will happen.   

Indeed makers have brought this to a point they know they need to give the separation

but considering pandemic don't know what thoughts they have 

but I feel somehow Ridhima will leave Vansh and whatever the hug is being shown is just dream of VR