Is Virat a side character - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by prs_725

Might skip the episode then .. I started watching for SaiRat and Sai so I was hoping there to be positive and shant baatein.. their trp increased bc they were giving us good SaiRat scenes .. but just for trps, can’t have them all keep fighting all the time. And why do people want Sai to say sorry? Shouldn’t sorry come from the heart? I mean I wouldn’t want someone to say sorry to me if they didn’t want to and it didn’t come from the heart 

Just to satisfy their ego they want Sai to apologize. There is too much Kaku and gang drama. I hope TRP falls this week. 

Exactly..he has not much dialogues even and in recent episodes Pakhi is everywhere sometimes more than Sayi even ..it's so irritating to see ML gets this kind of roles. ITV  is full of woman centric where ML is there because ghar ki bahu ko dikhana hai to pati to chahiye na !! 

PP ka role aur  screen time cut Karne ek liye ek petition hona chahiye. We should trend it on Twitter and Instagram- audience needs a break from toxic didi. Forever ek liye  show se nahi nikaalenge unfortunately. but the less we see of her the better.

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Panchhi1

Exactly..he has not much dialogues even and in recent episodes Pakhi is everywhere sometimes more than Sayi even ..it's so irritating to see ML gets this kind of roles. ITV  is full of woman centric where ML is there because ghar ki bahu ko dikhana hai to pati to chahiye na !! 

Agree. In recent years, this has changed. The story revolved mostly around the leads but this show is from 2000s era . Seeing the promo I never knew this was Sasur Bahu drama. 

More than Pakhi, I want Kaku and her gang including Shivani, Devi to take a break for a week. Let the story focus on Sairat 

Originally posted by yyyy

Just to satisfy their ego they want Sai to apologize. There is too much Kaku and gang drama. I hope TRP falls this week. 

Wow I used to enjoy sai telling everyone off before but it’s getting too old and too much now 

I Dont even know why they decided to make the ML as a cop. He could have been the businessman like most ML are. 

Woh chahe kuch bhi hota, uska role itna hi hota. 😆

Cop taaki zimmedari or duty bolte hue stupid na lage.

Expecting ML ka good role is like expecting Arnab to speak softly.

Originally posted by prs_725

Wow I used to enjoy sai telling everyone off before but it’s getting too old and too much now 

Count me in. It's getting boring now. Same old wine served in new bottle.

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sukri

Woh chahe kuch bhi hota, uska role itna hi hota. 😆

Cop taaki zimmedari or duty bolte hue stupid na lage.

Expecting ML ka good role is like expecting Arnab to speak softly.

At least I would not have expected this show to be different . 

@Bold 😂😂...

Originally posted by neeraja91

PP ka role aur  screen time cut Karne ek liye ek petition hona chahiye. We should trend it on Twitter and Instagram- audience needs a break from toxic didi. Forever ek liye  show se nahi nikaalenge unfortunately. but the less we see of her the better.

She need a job asap. 

Idle mind is devil's workshop aise hi nahi bolte

I am disappointed with today's episode. Virat was there for a few mins. No Sairat scene. Mission Shivani has completed now the focus is on mission Devyani. Side characters get more screen time than the male lead. Precap is hijacked by mission Devyani. 

I think after seeing so many serials the male lead, no matter what profession he’s in, plays the dumb ‘cop’. The female lead is always the problem solver jagat maata of the serial. This is expected.

Unfortunately we expected to see some thing with sairat but from previous versions it will be thrown as tidbits to us.

I am glad to the rest of the characters getting some screen time ( even nonsensical) because I feel Ayesha is there in most of the episodes. It must be grueling for her & these scenes give her some break!

My 2 cents!