Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Is Virat a side character

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I am disappointed with today's episode. Virat was there for a few mins. No Sairat scene. Mission Shivani has completed now the focus is on mission Devyani. Side characters get more screen time than the male lead. Precap is hijacked by mission Devyani. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thats annoying were there any other good scenes at all like dialogues of Sai. 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He got the role of Indian police.

Usually in movies, they miss all action and drama and make their entry towards the end  to just make an arrest and say couple of lines.

Maybe show makers are inspired from there for Virat's cop role.

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please dont tell me the whole episode was basically on how Kaku and pakhi r gonns gang up against Sai

404_NotFound thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

Thats annoying were there any other good scenes at all like dialogues of Sai. 

Nothing great. Sai refused to apologize that's it 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sukri

He got the role of Indian police.

Usually in movies, they miss all action and drama and make their entry towards the end  to just make an arrest and say couple of lines.

Maybe show makers are inspired from there for Virat's cop role.

I Dont even know why they decided to make the ML as a cop. He could have been the businessman like most ML are. 

Kaku makes Karishma do kaan pakad me uthak baithak. As usual i fast forwarded their dining table scene fully. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

Please dont tell me the whole episode was basically on how Kaku and pakhi r gonns gang up against Sai

First few mins were dedicated to Amay. Dialogues were recycled. Virat came and arrested him. Then Sai Aai scene then Kaku and gang drama. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Virat did not bring up TPS but Sai did not forget to say her fav word “Mera Pati” 😀

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Might skip the episode then .. I started watching for SaiRat and Sai so I was hoping there to be positive and shant baatein.. their trp increased bc they were giving us good SaiRat scenes .. but just for trps, can’t have them all keep fighting all the time. And why do people want Sai to say sorry? Shouldn’t sorry come from the heart? I mean I wouldn’t want someone to say sorry to me if they didn’t want to and it didn’t come from the heart