Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

In rishi's spamming & ridhima's  nayi shuruwat I find a common connection as both go with  huge confidence ๐Ÿคฃ

riddhu has OVER confidence๐Ÿ˜†

PassionStar thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Aur sautan drama nahi dekhna....maana shaadi nahi hui par phir bhi jheli nahi ja rahi ye Ahana

PassionStar thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ

Ye gaane ke according Vansh pehle react krta tha....ab to sadelu bana rehta hai๐Ÿ˜†

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Even I think the same that Riddhu is not revenge type but can't say the same for makers. They can very well bring the same revenge cycle drama.

But I definitely don't want Riddhu to fall in that same old revenge cycle drama. If Riddhu decides to take revenge from Vansh whom she actually wronged in first place then before him she should take revenge from Kabir ishani Aryan and chachi.....becz no matter what they are her actual culprit and definitely deserving candidates for her revenge.

I think Riddhima should assume the form of Vampgirl's OS. 

Take revenge from everyone. Spare no one.

But I guess...that wont happen. Just like Vansh is only hellbent on Riddhima, forgetting Anupriya, Kabir, etc.

Riddhima will probably also do the same.

PassionStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

Exactly he will repent n crave for her love, attention

plus added bonus their love will start afresh!!

without any past baggage ๐Ÿ˜ณ

good old days wapas aa jaayenge

Kab se intezaar hai....kaash aisa ho jaaye

PassionStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

Vansh will pay for his anger ...he will curse his every move that hurt her n pushed her away

plus jealous Vansh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

RIANSH love begins afresh!!

pehlewala time aa jaayegaโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am imagining all this๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Kitna maza aayega episodes dekhne meโ˜บ๏ธ

PassionStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yess its the punishment which that madman deserves,complete erasure of his and his mental family from Riddhima mind.

Fir riddhu bulayegi excuse me sir...aap kaun....mentally ill lagte mere ko...soch soch ke hi na aise khushi ho rhi hai mujhe๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think siya will wake up tomorrow

Sautan drama chalega๐Ÿคข kite competition๐Ÿคช

What has been this show degraded to๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

I hope they don't drag the same promo till Saturday

PassionStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Ok, so far we have given enough gaalis to the writers. But after rewatching today's episode, I am willing to give them another chance. 

I think at this point, the story can move in two directions, and there are subtle hints of both throughout today's episode.

1. Vansh gets to know the truth. Riddhima leaves in a taxi. Accident. Memory loss. 

Vansh cant prove himself to be her husband as he has burnt all evidence. Riddhima will refuse to acknowledge him...or worse, will go back with Kabir. He will go crazy. 

Maybe this is why they focussed on burning the things + Riddhima's dialogue - Tum mere yaadon ko kaise mitaoge? 

OR

2. Riddhima leaves in a taxi. Vansh runs after her...apologizes...brings her back home. (Or the latter could be his dream)

No accident or memory loss here, but she will refuse to acknowledge him. As arryline said, when she says - Kal se ek nayi shuruat hogi...she probably means it in a sinister way.

Bcoz I noted...she spoke of how Vansh will declare her as his wife in front of the world n invite her back to his room. She didnt say she will accept those. Also, later she says she will not leave the house till she makes her place back in Vansh's heart.

Does that mean, she just plans to correct the misunderstandings and then refuse to accept Vansh as her husband? 

Both tracks have immense potential if done right.

Dono me kuch bhi ho....chalega๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Bas pehle wale Riansh chahiye