Bigg Boss 14

Rubina abhi should leave

Farahakhter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

According to.    Me if salman  targeted them again over this issue and defended sonali and the other Rubina should choose her self respect because colors not favouring Rubina at all which is clear by weekend bashing over small issue where throwing broking chair using abusive words  trine dhoti is not important any more but laughing  showing finger   and  false marry be is big it's clear colors has some one as winner they did same last season.  Rubina leaving house  would be.  Slap on makers face they can sue channel over selective target  in many ways  not a fan of any 1but things getting worst now for saving challangers and one sided targeted weekend happening

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Ruby quits, I will boycott her.
Farahakhter thumbnail

Rubina is no1 on ormax means she is big tv date colors will face consequences for sure but this is needed just because false narritive by colors no good celebrities taking up bigboss 

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

The game is about to end....only one more month...its better let them play and from next season, no bahus should come.....only male contestant with mcp characters should come.

This show is only for male contestant . Coz women contestant are thrashed both inside bb and outside in different forums and by Mr. Host too. Only if money is important such females can come....

Farahakhter thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

The game is about to end....only one more month...its better let them play and from next season, no bahus should come.....only male contestant with mcp characters should come.

This show is only for male contestant . Coz women contestant are thrashed both inside bb and outside in different forums and by Mr. Host too. Only if money is important such females can come....

this is main reason why no many big names ever. Accept their offers they. Does  this kinda behaviour with them.  Making show not mean selclecyive target.    Or using things for against one. Only 1month left or 2 this bashing will contu untill rubinave react gauhat Khan went against them they were with kajol sister Salman was favoring them tbh

josh135 thumbnail

I totally agree that iff Salman targets Rubina & Abhinav again, they should leave the show. I'm so angry with the way this nasty bunch of Rahul, Sonali, Aly, Arshi, Eijaz are after her and Abhinav. If i was in their place I would go into serious depression. Kudos to the way they are dealing with these sick mindless ppl who think so high of themselves.

However, i also am pretty sure if Rubina, Abhinav leave the show the trps will go down the drain. Even Salman cant save it. The show is running because of these two mostly. Aur inme se agar nai jeetenge toh makers pe ek tamachcha hoga. Trust me. I cant even visualize any member from the nasty group with the trophy. They are not worthy... nasty group ke saare log gandh hai. All i see in live feed is their constant bitching.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They should not walk out. They stayed afyer such treatment for few months now. Let them complete their journey. This happens every year. Hina, Asim, Rashmi, dipika, karanveer were targeted same way in past by host.

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Host is very jealous on rubina and her  attitude.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£so he is always selectively targetting..  Host main target Rubina not abuinav... He would see rubina reaction if he tell something about abhinav that's his master plan so as usually he startes with abhinav to scold "any topic "  ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

She should not leave now she should win trophy and would go from here. But abhinav can leave anytime. . ðŸ¤£

lilchamps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

They should not walk out. They stayed afyer such treatment for few months now. Let them complete their journey. This happens every year. Hina, Asim, Rashmi, dipika, karanveer were targeted same way in past by host.

but this saga of torturing woman for the sake of trp shud end,same time crime patrol is airing woman against crime.this not an ekta serial,if any of these bahu shows guts like lantana these big names again have to start visiting court 

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: josh135

I totally agree that iff Salman targets Rubina & Abhinav again, they should leave the show. I'm so angry with the way this nasty bunch of Rahul, Sonali, Aly, Arshi, Eijaz are after her and Abhinav. If i was in their place I would go into serious depression. Kudos to the way they are dealing with these sick mindless ppl who think so high of themselves.

However, i also am pretty sure if Rubina, Abhinav leave the show the trps will go down the drain. Even Salman cant save it. The show is running because of these two mostly. Aur inme se agar nai jeetenge toh makers pe ek tamachcha hoga. Trust me. I cant even visualize any member from the nasty group with the trophy. They are not worthy... nasty group ke saare log gandh hai. All i see in live feed is their constant bitching.

Really? But according to some lf bully gang eijaz arshi sonali aly rahul are angels from heaven