Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Omg Sairat first - Page 4

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

He will get another shock when he will see his super mature Makhi jumping from the balcony....

Na , he will say arrey pakhi tum gir kaise gayi , sab theek to hain.😆

Hungama in kaku mast gang 

Hey bappa humari susheel bahu balcony se gir gayi😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

yup i have seen that scene..will share the link. between when did this scene happen? can we expect this in hindi version???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BruuPbqHZ8b/?igshid=b138zl7cff3s

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yyyy

🤣 🤣..what a reason? In love such female leads as well,  bold and beautiful.Why should they wait for men to do all the work 😂? Which show was this? 

It would be super fun if Sai turns out to be like this. if you leave it to Virat, he will take ages 

Show -YPNTKH 

Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai 

Leads are childhood friends- super stubborn but great characters  😆

Female lead’s rich dad killed his friend - male lead’s father for a important deal in the show 

Ml realised it afterwards as it as done quite smartly 

Now ( after time of marriage and first night) it was near its climax so things were lil tough and serious 

Ml had hijacked Fl’s engagement😎 and proposes finally  though he was still trying to get justice for his dad - but he couldn’t let her get married to someone else - they loved each other but never confessed till that point ❤️

They got married quickly &  decided to consummate later 😆- promise and rules  to not rush into it before the mystery behind gets cleared up as Fl knew about Ml’s suspicions 😊 but atm supported her dad - she wanted to clear this up before going ahead in their relationship 

Ml - wanted to get justice for his dad but never wanted to hurt Fl in process 🥺 

But One morning they romance and Fl takes the lead - - they went with the flow ☺️ (while fl was the one to focus on rules prior to that 🤣)

It was natural - she / they didn’t over do it with sexy songs and clothes - candles etc - that stuff is unrealistic tbh - I don’t get why itv makes lovemaking so dramatic  - it was all in the moment for this couple 

It’s is a  nice limited episode series- around 100-120 episodes only 

Lead’s were written so nicely - even others like fls dad and her family has  grey shades - none were outrightly villains like chavans here 

Fl is smart girl - not at all snobbish or childish - figures out dad’s case on her own than being melodramatic about it 

Ml is smart - his dad was such a nice character I tell ya - Ml is really nice - his character development before and after his dad’s death is Amazing 

I highly recommend it 

Such a nice show - not at all cliche ❤️

Plus title track by Rahul Jain is amazing 

https://youtu.be/MRNX2XuVesk

( this is the title song uploaded by some random person- but the  show is available on Sony live as well as on YT- theres a playlist by Sony tv)

Do check it out ❤️

Krpkab and ypntkh are my fav ones till date - so realistic and beautiful  ❤️ But ypntkh and its characters weren’t written better compared to KRPKAb 

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: sukri

Star Plus ki speciality hain for leads to get lost in jungle. This will happen for sure.

Most SP shows also like to have leads having consummation scene in the most inconvenient and unromantic place like a dirty hut in the middle of jungle.  

@Bold- 🤣 That's because the SP show writers live vicariously through their characters 🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Btw deepika nice to see after porus n bb13

I remember you were fellow rashamian 

Good to see ya in the forum ❤️

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Show -YPNTKH 

Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai 

Leads are childhood friends- super stubborn but great characters  😆

Female lead’s rich dad killed his friend - male lead’s father for a important deal in the show 

Ml realised it afterwards as it as done quite smartly 

Now ( after time of marriage and first night) it was near its climax so things were lil tough and serious 

Ml had hijacked Fl’s engagement😎 and proposes finally  though he was still trying to get justice for his dad - but he couldn’t let her get married to someone else - they loved each other but never confessed till that point ❤️

They got married quickly &  decided to consummate later 😆- promise and rules  to not rush into it before the mystery behind gets cleared up as Fl knew about Ml’s suspicions 😊

Ml - wanted to get justice for his dad but never hurt Fl 🥺 

But One morning they romance and Fl takes the lead - - they went with the flow ☺️

It was natural - she / they didn’t over do it with sexy songs and clothes - candles etc - that stuff is unrealistic tbh - it was all in the moment 

It’s was nice limited episode series- around 100-120 episodes only 

Lead’s were written so nicely - even others like fls dad and her family had grey shades - none were outrightly villains like chavans here 

I highly recommend it 

Such a nice show - not at all cliche ❤️

Plus title track by Rahul Jain is amazing 

https://youtu.be/MRNX2XuVesk

Do check it out ❤️

Krpkab and ypntkh are my fav ones till date - so realistic and beautiful  ❤️ But ypntkh and its characters weren’t written better compared to KRPKAb 

Interesting storyline. I Will give it a shot. 

Only in ITV, we see extra arrangements for the special night. I always wonder who has the patience to clean up all the flower petals, candles in the morning 🤣🤣... It should be realistic but ITV makes it a big deal. I still understand if the couple do all of this but in some shows, they show the family setting up the room, getting the FL ready ( not after wedding but whenever they are ready to do it) . In a show, I saw first night setup was done 3 times by the family. How embarrassing it is. 

KRpKAb was my favorite too. I loved the show and it was good till 100 epic later I felt it lost the plot. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

buddhe o jayenge dono agar virat ke bharose chhoda toh...but you never know...after seeing this jalkukda virat he may make first move🤣

😆

I remember some tv person (I think YHM -not sure) say that audience loses interest after leads make love so they tend to pro long it 

SP uses this formula 

I used to follow pyaar ka dard -lead’s there made love in OTT manner after long time being married and in love 

SP is frustrating tbh 

It was OTT way of showing romance - on rare occasions - saas bahu drama is going on for max time

I hope they don’t do it in ghkkpm

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yyyy

Interesting storyline. I Will give it a shot. 

Only in ITV, we see extra arrangements for the special night. I always wonder who has the patience to clean up all the flower petals, candles in the morning 🤣🤣... It should be realistic but ITV makes it a big deal. I still understand if the couple do all of this but in some shows, they show the family setting up the room, getting the FL ready ( not after wedding but whenever they are ready to do it) . In a show, I saw first night setup was done 3 times by the family. How embarrassing it is. 

KRpKAb was my favorite too. I loved the show and it was good till 100 epic later I felt it lost the plot. 

Unrealistic af 

Only time someone does it is first night ig 

But not always 😆

What’s the need for much buildup 

Yes Krpkab lost the track in middle esp after leap 

Maybe coz it got trps -so they did it 

But this one you give a shot- it was a finite series 

Lemme know if you liked it  😳

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Double post