Bigg Boss 14

Meaning of Haramzada?

IFrozenl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What is the exact meaning of Haramzada ? Anyone?

In LF Rubina Madam has technically related the meaning to abusing family..is haramzada a gaali to family?

And according to LF Sonali was indirectly calling the person who broke her tag in pieces as haramzada not anyone in particular but Ruby mam butted in and started fighting with Sonali and brought Sonali's daughter in the argument giving her pathetic examples "you have a daughter will you call or if someone says your daughter that" what way to argue lol and later blames Sonali for not letting her have her food lol she spoke so much nonsense with Sonali and butted in when it was not related to her. 

And that husband of hers says don't give bahar ki daamki and later on gives open daamki to Rahul ðŸ˜† such a stupid guy, I wonder what he's still doing in the show..such a joke this guy is ðŸ˜†

Edited by IFrozenl - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

haramzada means illegimate child

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not sure if it's allowed on IF - Bast**d

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: IFrozenl

What is the exact meaning of Haramzada ? Anyone?

In LF Rubina Madam has technically related the meaning to abusing family..is haramzada a gaali to family?

And according to LF Sonali was indirectly calling the person who broke her tag in pieces as haramzada not anyone in particular but Ruby mam butted in and started fighting with Sonali and brought Sonali's daughter in the argument giving her pathetic examples "you have a daughter will you call or if someone says your daughter that" what way to argue lol and later blames Sonali for not letting her have her food lol she spoke so much nonsense with Sonali and butted in when it was not related to her. 

And that husband of her says don't giving bahar ka daamki and later on gives open daamki to Rahul ðŸ˜† such a stupid guy, I wonder what he's still doing in the show..such a joke this guy is ðŸ˜†

Let Sonali show some of her power to this couple 

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Haramzada/di means illegitimate i think 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: locopoco

Let Sonali show some of her power to this couple 

Bringing a kid into this is wrong, but justifying Sonali is not right either. Ruby is not a kid nor is Nikki but Sonali calling them bastaxd is wrong. They are also someone's children.

Ruby should have gave an example of Sonali that she is soemoenes daughter too, what if she was called the same thing. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Haramjada means Illegitimate child , but Sonali this called in General not to Rubina

lekin Rubina took it on her and abuse sonali's daughter's parenthood.. told -ab bol Teri beti haram ki hai.

she could confront with sonali , on need to bring sonali's beti

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
locopoco thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

Bringing a kid into this is wrong, but justifying Sonali is not right either. Ruby is not a kid nor is Nikki but Sonali calling them bastaxd is wrong. They are also someone's children.

Ruby should have gave an example of Sonali that she is soemoenes daughter too, what if she was called the same thing. 

I agree with every word you have written. But madamji superiority complex and arrogance is of different level, it needs a lady like Sonali to break this arrogance off.

There are lot of things said and done in the show throughout the seasons and contestants have gone to family members as well but to involve a kid is not justified. As a mom I can relate with Sonali and my anger would have been way more. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: locopoco

I agree with every word you have written. But madamji superiority complex and arrogance is of different level, it needs a lady like Sonali to break this arrogance off.

There are lot of things said and done in the show throughout the seasons and contestants have gone to family members as well but to involve a kid is not justified. As a mom I can relate with Sonali and my anger would have been way more. 

I'm sorry but Sonali is not going to break anything.

And I'm sure you as a mother, would never even abuse anyone like Sonali did because you know they're also someone's children. 

locopoco thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

I'm sorry but Sonali is not going to break anything.

And I'm sure you as a mother, would never even abuse anyone like Sonali did because you know they're also someone's children. 

Oh well weekend will show Rubina a mirror.